[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>god is all knowing >puts tree of good and evil in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n8h3h9G77g1rawb5do1_500.gif (716KB, 461x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8h3h9G77g1rawb5do1_500.gif
716KB, 461x196px
>god is all knowing
>puts tree of good and evil in the garden
>gets mad when Adam and eve pick fruit from it
>acts suprised when they do it
>again, god is all knowing

10/10 would believe again, cool religion bros
>>
>>19098619

The Demiurgue is a fucking jerk
>>
Hahahahaha good one
>>
>>19098619
Your supposition ignores the tenants of freedom of will.
>>
>>19098651

Yours may ignore the fact that without eating from the tree, they don't know if it is a good or a dick move to eat from it.
>>
>>19098619

sounds like my fucking mom tbqh
>>
>>19098654
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
>>
>>19098651
more like the absolute meme of free will
>>
>>19098651
>Humans have free will, therefore God can't predict what they do

Sounds like damage control
>>
>>19098619
>God is all knowing
>expect humans to place their faith in him even through trial and hardships as a test
Shouldn't he already know if these people will keep their faith. Does that mean God can't look into the hearts of men to see if they truly believe in him. Wouldn't that mean he's not all powerful. That means he must have a weakness
>>
>>19098619
Dude you fucking jacked my post
>>
Why are you guys looking this hard into an anime
>>
>>19098992

>Sounds like damage control
yes. this.
>>
>>19099025
I laughed much harder than I should have
>>
>>19098619
you fucking stole my post you cuck
>>
>>19099177

salttttt
>>
>>19099308
I hate people copying my.shit
>>
File: tumblr_ni93xmQmcl1smpvtyo1_500.gif (335KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni93xmQmcl1smpvtyo1_500.gif
335KB, 500x375px
>>19099339

Give you a kiss
Give you kiss
Give you is
Ive o u is
IOU
is
s
>>
>>19099377
:)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.