[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In regards to the Mandela effect. I'm 100 percent sure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170603_121253.jpg (173KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_121253.jpg
173KB, 540x960px
In regards to the Mandela effect.

I'm 100 percent sure that the circled portion of the lyrics for hallelujah, by panic at the disco, and you miss HER like you miss you no other. I've even looked up the lyrics before. I listened to the song last night and it wasn't the same. What the fuck man?
>>
I remember that the song had a 100% different title a long time ago
>>
If the Mandela effect exists, I seriously doubt that one word in a song lyric was "changed" by the powers that happen to cause the effect.

Short answer: you heard it wrong.
>>
File: 1479038531381.jpg (25KB, 443x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479038531381.jpg
25KB, 443x326px
>>19098295
Nothing is changed by some higher power it's literally just parallel universes that have little/big changes in them
>>
>>19098295
It's not that I misheard it, I've looked up the lyrics before.
>>
>>19098223
It's always been hallelujah. What do you member it as?
>>
>>19098529
So you forgot.

This is just a way for you to fail to admit you have memory issues, which may stem from other issues so you create an intangible spread of lies to distract from the fact.
>>
>>19098540
I see your point, but people generally remember the lyrics to songs they listen to a lot. Especially after they've looked them up. If I really did forget, it would be because I hadn't listened to the song in a very long time.
>>
>>19098554
>but people generally remember the lyrics to songs they listen to a lot
This is again, a means of ignoring the fact that you did indeed forget.
>>
>>19098566
I don't see your reasoning. It IS a song I listen to a lot, and I KNOW the lyrics, and suddenly something I knew, changed.
>>
>>19098600
>I KNOW the lyrics, and suddenly something I knew, changed.
Why continue on feeding the delusion?
Clearly you do not know the lyrics, because, quite simplistically, you are wrong.
Accept it, move on.
Do not try and say "I am not wrong, reality is changing!" This is practically in line with a complete and utter delusion.
Do you do drugs?
>inb4 cannabis is not a drug
>>
File: 1494378251013.jpg (32KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494378251013.jpg
32KB, 706x706px
clearly the Illuminati is behind this alleged minor alteration of a Panic at the Disco song. someone call CNN.
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
You guys listened to Panic! ? Nice good taste
>>
>>19098676
>You guys
OP is an individual.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.