[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw one discovers that christ, yaweh, vishnu, buddha, krishna,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 13

File: Brahma-4-Head.jpg (486KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Brahma-4-Head.jpg
486KB, 900x600px
>tfw one discovers that christ, yaweh, vishnu, buddha, krishna, wotan, you, me, everithing that there was, there is and there will be are all a dream of Brahma
>>
Don't worry, there's still some time before he wakes up.
>>
I love Hindus. Is it ignorance if I can't follow them? If it is, then good thing we have people like Stan Lee to run into on the streets.
>>
>>19097956
everyone is saturn and the cube in the end and the wormhole
>>
>>19097960
>he
Who?

God? The messiah? Some human?
>>
>>19098286
Brahma, (the Hindu monotheistic god)
>>
>>19098313

how to wake him up?
>>
>>19097956
brahma isn't the original god. shiva is
>>
>>19097956
Ah, the Great Shitting Fields of India are also a dream of Brahma and not a public pollution problem. I see.
>>
ITT: Sperg gets the wrong religion and posts about it
>>
>>19097956
so what happens when he wakes up?
>>
>>19098286
this is the only thing you need to understand op image
>>
>>19098355

There's no more things, untill he sleeps again
>>
>>19098355
the matrix resets.and just that but not after the watchmen comes and make sure to everybody gets on the game again
>>
>>19097956
Of the triumvirate - Brahma, Vishnu, and Sjiva - how could you pick the one that no sect and no scripture accepts as the ultimate source?

Brahma himself in multiple texts describes his own creation. He is the first created being in a universe, and the secondary Creator within each universe.

Brahma is roughly equivalent to the Demiurge concept, except he is not in contention with the Supreme.
>>
>>19097956
you are me, i am you, we are brahma

all is one, one is all

i am
>>
>>19098605
fs shiva is the original god
>>
File: ttime.jpg (148KB, 723x541px) Image search: [Google]
ttime.jpg
148KB, 723x541px
>>19098355
>By human calculation, a thousand ages taken together form the duration of Brahmā’s one day. And such also is the duration of his night.
>At the beginning of Brahmā’s day, all living entities become manifest from the unmanifest state, and thereafter, when the night falls, they are merged into the unmanifest again.
>Again and again, when Brahmā’s day arrives, all living entities come into being, and with the arrival of Brahmā’s night they are helplessly annihilated.
>Yet there is another unmanifest nature, which is eternal and is transcendental to this manifested and unmanifested matter. It is supreme and is never annihilated. When all in this world is annihilated, that part remains as it is.

Brahma's life by our calculation is approx. 311 trillion years. According to the Bhagavatam, he is currently around halfway through this lifespan.
>>
brahman is the ultimate
trinties have come and gone the only truth is brahman realise this shiva, visnu, brahma, aspect of brahman
>>
>>19099050
Nah
>>
>>19099063
thats fine, just dont start speaking shit about topics you know only from a wiki article
>>
>>19098337
No they all are at once since time is cyclical
>>
>>19098342
This isn't /pol/ you autist
>>
>>19098605
I am thou
Thou art me
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
>>
>>19099120
nah lol you got it all mixed up. in the puranas shiva is the father of both brahma and vishnu. brahma even gets his godly status revoked because he considered himself the creator.
>>
>>19097956
lol we r all 1 XD
>>
>>19099155
brahma dosnt get his godly status revoked, shiva just stops him getting worshiped, and its no because he considered himself creator its becuase he lied, he was arguing with brahma and visnu were arguing over who was better then the big pillar of light appeared which was shiva it had no end and no beginging, but an alternative to this is brahma had a daughter who he grew infatuated with but she was all "hell naw" and cursed him so he can no longer be worshiped, thats why there arnt many temples for brahma
>>
File: spiderman.gif (95KB, 200x162px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.gif
95KB, 200x162px
>>19099155
So he's the demiurge?
>>
>>19099173
you're missing the point. brahma isn't the creator god. shiva is. they made brahma and vishnu gods that appears to be better than shiva to impose an aryan caste system upon the dravidian at the time. that's why there's a difference between shaivism, vaishnavism and brahmaism. the latter two were done purely for patriarchal caste system control.
>>
>>19099189
could be
>>
>>19099199
brahma is the creator god
and visnu is the preserver and shiva is the destroy, but they all work together, you can have one without the other, if brahma didnt create visnu and shiva would have nothing to destroy if shiva didnt destroy brahma wouldnt need to create, they are all one in the same, asspects of brahman
>>
>>19099220
shiva is both creator and destroyer. destruction is a form of creation. even in the old lemurian texts shiva is hailed as the great one. even in ancient Nigerian customs they've got a God called murungan who is said to be almost identical to shiva. in Ireland there is a shiva lingam
>>
>>19099229
>in Ireland there is a shiva lingam
you mean a stone pillar, you can just go round the world finding stone pillars and call me shiva lingams, it dosnt make it so there are pillars all round the world mate
>murungan
i think your just getting mixed up with Kartikeya whos other name is murungan
>shiva is both creator and destroyer.
shiva is hailed as the great one in many texts sure, but still come from the one aspect of brahman,
>>
>>19098621
the fuck is this,
how the fck they counted this
on what assumptions.
Its some fking hogwash hobo-indo abracadabra
fuck off
>>
>>19098621
i suppose you one of them dumb cunts who think we in kali yuga, nigger you gotta get woke, only us woke niggers realise we are actualy in dwapara yuga which lasts for a comfy 200 years, them old rishs miscalculated that shit atleast their calculation got lost in translation so it seems like we in kali yuga for like 432'000 years lol shit
>>
>>19099277
http://www.elixirofknowledge.com/2013/11/history-mystery-shiva-god-of-dravidians.html?m=1

and

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/hindumanyraces.htm

scroll down to african roots of shaivism
>>
File: energybody.jpg (22KB, 304x443px) Image search: [Google]
energybody.jpg
22KB, 304x443px
>tfw one discovers that all that is bs
>>
>>19099293
>>19099316

Hinduism is honestly absolutely fucking retarded. The amount of conflicts and mental masturbation over vocabulary ffs.

>Into the trash
>>
File: the-eva-enigma[1].jpg (206KB, 950x425px) Image search: [Google]
the-eva-enigma[1].jpg
206KB, 950x425px
Is their awakening going to be basically this?

Without a teenager fucking up the ascension.
>>
So, what should someone new to hinduism do? Besides reading of course what other traditions or rituals are important to start immediately.
>>
>>19099147

Way to go Joker!
>>
>>19097956
So did you zero sum? Or did you achieve CHIM?
>>
>>19101702
what is CHIM?
>>
File: AvTUSOC.jpg (26KB, 539x411px) Image search: [Google]
AvTUSOC.jpg
26KB, 539x411px
>>19098342
White genocide and the eradication of the white race through miscegenation and mass third world immigration is definitely a dream of Brahma. Or maybe a nightmare of Jesus.

Either way it's happening and there's literally nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
Follow the four regulative principles (no meat eating, gambling, intoxication or illicit sex), associate with sadhus and devotees of the Lord, and chant the Hare Krsna mahamantra.
>>
>>19102008
Meant for
>>19100642
>>
>>19102008
is masturbation illicit sex?
>>
>>19102062
Should be curtailed at the very least.
>>
>>19101853

>Doesn't know that Brahma is Aryan God
>muh white genocide

Go back to /pol/
>>
>>19097956
why indians drink cow pee?
why indian think cow is there mom?
why indian shit in field?
why poo in the loo?
>>
>>19098313
Brahma is just one of the gods. It's a bit more complex.

Brahman with "n" is a concept of Absolute, Supreme spirit that is everything and above everything. Ataman (individual spirit element in each of us) is to Brahman like a drop of water to an ocean.

Brahma without an "n" is one of the gods. Gods can be considered separate beings in the pantheon or, more accurately, incarnations of Brahman. Some people consider Wishnu, Shiva or Devi to be the main one. In the concept of repeated cycle, the focus is on Wishnu, Brahma and Shiva.

Hinduism is not unified, it's hundred of belief systems under one umbrella term.
>>
Poo in the Loo
>>
>>19102008
hare krishna is a load of brainwashing bollocks
>>
>>19100642
read up on kashmir shaivism. Hare krishnas are a cult who degrade shiva to the level of a demi god making up their own mythologies. the truth is that shiva is the creator of all things. he is the original god.
>>
>>19102008
Cult shit

t. Meat eating Kashmiri Brahmin Hindu
>>
>>19097960
why are its dreams so shitty?
>>
>>19100624
Yes the awakening will literally be like an anime
>sort of stupid/boring opening
>basic premise established a little later
>plot is kept confined within that premise for awhile
>premise is getting boring, gradually replaced with convoluted drama, over the top emotional catharsis, character conflict and pseudophilosophical ramblings that are only tenuously related to the storyline so far
>plot is beginning to severely decohere, huge twist that makes no sense is revealed, filler episodes all but disappear
>suddenly spirituality and metaphor everywhere, original storyline is all but discarded
>you would have never guessed from the onset that it would veer in this direction unless you've watched anime before
>emotional peak as conflicts are ending, source of that emotion is not the conflicts themselves but instead their flashy resolutions
>in the end everyone is either dead, living happier versions of their old lives or the anime's version of stereotypically transcended
>>
>>19101817
It's a reference to a video game that uses these concepts.
It's great.
to achieve CHIM means to realize you're in a dream, if you do it wrong, you ZERO SUM, you case to exist.
>>
>>19103809
And if it fails, the plot picks back up with the original premise, but there's something undeniably wrong with it. Everything is flat and meaningless because the writers weren't prepared for the idea that they'd have to make a second season. Ideas fizzle instead of shine, seem hackneyed or trope-like. It's like beating a dead horse and knowing on a subtle level that it is undeniably dead. Nobody even knows why they decided to make a shitty sequel/continuation, and neither do they.
>>
File: thats bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
thats bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x489px
the beast behind all perceptions is not sleeping.
it is dead.
it is immobile, unmoving, or thinking of its possible motion.
but it does not change its form, only its possible form:
it works better like this though, and it knows it does so it refrains from moving.
there are, however, lesser beasts behind individual or group perceptions, which are in an appearance of motion, wherein the beast proper is merely imagining those motions within its mind, as it is also doing to us.

and with this system, the beast protects and ensures the continuation of all thought and intelligence, conscious or not, for we can not die for we were never alive to begin with: we were merely in imagined instance of life in that which was born but never lived.
>>
What happens if he wakes up? Do we disappear? When he goes back to sleep is it reincarnation?
>>
>>19103992
We disappear and "become" it, whatever it pseudo-is
No idea

Why is it even sleeping to begin with? That's the real question.
>>
File: mahavishnu.jpg (28KB, 359x260px) Image search: [Google]
mahavishnu.jpg
28KB, 359x260px
>>19102837
Interesting you feel the need to try and lambast others. As if you don't have faith and confidence in your own tradition's teachings. Such envy will hold you back.

>Hare krishnas are a cult
Vaishnavism is the largest sect of Hinduism, and bhakti-yoga is a large and widely accepted practice of Vaishnavism.

>who degrade shiva to the level of a demi god
Shiva is not a demigod.
This verse is from the Brahma Samhita:
> Bs 5.45 — Just as milk is transformed into curd by the action of acids, but yet the effect curd is neither same as, nor different from, its cause, viz., milk, so I adore the primeval Lord Govinda of whom the state of Śambhu is a transformation for the performance of the work of destruction.

Śambhu, who is Shiva, is neither jiva like Brahma and we are, nor is Lord Shiva Paramatma. He is His own unique tattva.

>the truth is that shiva is the creator of all things. he is the original god.
Not even most Saivites would agree with this.

>>19103992
>What happens if he wakes up?
Why would Maha-Vishnu wake up?

>Do we disappear?
During the time that Maha-Vishnu "breathes in," all the multiverses are subsumed within His body, and those souls that are still under the control of Maya become unmanifest: no physical and mental body, and while you still exist, you have no opportunity to experience this. Think of the unmanifest state as like a super-coma.
>When he goes back to sleep is it reincarnation?
Reincarnation and all aspects of temporary events and karma are only manifest during Maha-Vishnu's "breathing out" period.

>>19104194
>Why is it even sleeping to begin with?
1) He wants to.
2) Due to the living entity being identitical in nature to the Supreme Person, we have a small spark of independence. Sometimes, a living entity will exercise that independence by trying to separate from or rebel against God, acting instead for their own self-pleasure. In order to facilitate this desire, God as Maha-Vishnu sleeps and creates the multiverses.
>>
File: mahavishnu2.jpg (258KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
mahavishnu2.jpg
258KB, 600x805px
And yes, the "Dreaming God" trope is not Brahma, it is Karanadakosayi Vishnu, or Maha-Vishnu.

>Bs 5.12 — The same Mahā-Viṣṇu is spoken of by the name of "Nārāyaṇa" in this mundane world. From that eternal person has sprung the vast expanse of water of the spiritual Causal Ocean. The subjective portion of Saṅkarṣaṇa who abides in paravyoma, the above supreme puruṣa with thousands of subjective portions, reposes in the state of divine sleep [yoga-nidrā] in the waters of the spiritual Causal Ocean.
>Bs 5.13 — The spiritual seeds of Saṅkarṣaṇa existing in the pores of skin of Mahā-Viṣṇu, are born as so many golden sperms. These sperms are covered with five great elements.
>Bs 5.14 — The same Mahā-Viṣṇu entered into each universe as His own separate subjective portions. The divine portions, that entered into each universe are possessed of His majestic extension, i.e., they are the eternal universal soul Mahā-Viṣṇu, possessing thousands of thousands of heads.
>Bs 5.15 — The same Mahā-Viṣṇu created Viṣṇu from His left limb, Brahmā, the first progenitor of beings, from His right limb and, from the space between His two eyebrows, Śambhu, the divine masculine manifested halo.

And from the Satvata-tantra:
viṣṇos tu trīṇi rūpāṇi
puruṣākhyāny atho viduḥ
ekaṁ tu mahataḥ sraṣṭṛ
dvitīyaṁ tv aṇḍa-saṁsthitam
tṛtīyaṁ sarva-bhūta-sthaṁ
tāni jñātvā vimucyate

>Viṣṇu has three forms called puruṣas. The first, Mahā-Viṣṇu, is the creator of the total material energy [mahat], the second is Garbhodaśāyī, who is situated within each universe, and the third is Kṣīrodaśāyī, who lives in the heart of every living being. He who knows these three becomes liberated from the clutches of māyā.
>>
>>19104892
>>19104897

Any topics you would like to discuss?
>>
>>19097967
What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
File: brahma-temple-pushkar.jpg (69KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
brahma-temple-pushkar.jpg
69KB, 800x531px
>>19104903
Posted, didn't even see the thread.

Anyone wishing to flame me and troll about Krishna cults should probably respond in that thread instead of derailing this one. Perhaps this thread could focus on Brahma and dreaming god tropes from other traditions.
>>
>>19101853
DESIGNATED
>>
>>19104892
sorry not sorry but I stand by my original statement. hare krishna is a cult that believes that shiva is a demi god. often through scriptural invention.
it's funny how you hopped on your moral high horse to defend your religion so quickly which i assume is either a form of brahamnism or vainshnavism.
in my experience I confess I do not recognise whay tattvas are fully.
and I'm sorry if you believe that the shaivites would disagree with me on shiva being the creator god. this is perhaps a fact in most dravidian folklore and shiva mythos.
>>
>>19105024
it's highly important to talk about krishna in this since it comes under the topic of usual brahman historical revision to suit an aryan agenda.
>>
>>19099293
Once you learn the numbers, you'll never unsee them
>>
>>19097956
Been aware of it. Yeah I notice proof that its a dream often.
>>
>>19099189
yes

According to Hinduism hes a little way less than halfway up on the chart that represents the different levels of reality with Ultimate Reality at top known as Brahman.
>>
>>19099277
>shiva is hailed as the great one in many texts sure, but still come from the one aspect of brahman,

yep

Shiva comes from Siva which means bliss which is an attribute of god. Brahman is described as existence, consciousness, bliss. Saivites are bliss worshippers. Just another version of Vedanta IMO.
>>
>>19105732
nah
>>
>>19097956
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?
>>
>>19105744
Im literally a Saivite who has experienced enlightenment and you are telling me no?

Instead of Brahman we call it Paramasiva (Highest Bliss); same thing different words.
>>
>>19105822
If you are a saivite why are you cosigning a post that supports brahmanism?
>>
>>19097956
You mean dream of Azathoth.
>>
>>19098328
You don't wake him up, read up on hindu stuff.

He has a day and a night, each of wich is like 4 trillion years, and with each cycle the universe is created and then destroyed at the end by Shiva.
>>
>>19105475
>hare krishna is a cult
There is no hare krishna cult.
>shiva is a demi god
No sect or organization believes this - save for perhaps a few smarta-brahmana groups and samkhya philosophers.
>often through scriptural invention
Seriously? So there are some choices of view to choose here.

>It's all made up stories man told to explain their ideas. In which case your complaint is nonsense, all scripture is invention.
>Some scripture is eternal knowledge, or divinely inspired, or from avatars of deities. In which case it becomes a worthless back-and-forth of "Nuh-uh, only my people are authentic."
>All scripture is attempting to lead toward vedanta, and will contain the spark of tattva within it. Thus argument on the "one true" religion and path should be seen as the ego obstacle of labeling and exclusion that it is. Instead we should revel in exposition, and seek peaceful cohabitation with other traditions.
>you hopped on your moral high horse
I implicitly called out your ad hominem attacks, guessing their root to be envy at the spread of bhakti-yoga.

>the shaivites would disagree with me on shiva being the creator god.
I didn't disagree with that. I disagreed with the concept of Shiva being the "original god" and "creator of all." Most Saivites I have talked to are either Impersonalist - they do not accept an "original god" and see the "creator of all" as Brahman; or they are Mayavadi - seeing themselves as the "original god" and "creator of all" and every personality including the god Shiva is simply an expression of this Supreme Self.

It is rare to meet a Personalist Saivite, who accepts Shiva as the original and creator of all.

>>19105481
Haribol. As you wish.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-140936.png (587KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-140936.png
587KB, 1440x2560px
>>19106953
check your beliefs once again.
the swami HIMSELF said that shiva is a demi god.
THE SWAMI HIMSELF wrote the translation and interpretations of the gits.
THE SWAMI HIMSELF created iskcon which until to this day is known as a cult.

shiva is the original creator god. if you scroll up and see my links to the race and history. coms evidence on the real roots of vaishnavism brahmanism and shavisim.
>>
>>19107171
>check your beliefs once again.
I've been telling you my beliefs and the basis for them.
>the swami HIMSELF said that shiva is a demi god.
One quote of a conversation, of a swami who is often accused of "dumbing down" the philosophy to make it understandable to Westerners, whose guru translated the exact text I quoted, the swami who published the text that I quoted.

>iskcon which until to this day is known as a cult.
ISKCON is recognized as a legitimate religion and orthodox ofshoot fo Gaudiya Vaishnavism by the US government, the UN, many nations of the EU. More importantly, it is recognized as an authentic branch of the Gaudiya Vaishnava tree by the members of the Gaudiya Vaishnava community, whose members are unfortunately over-zealous, but earnest and sincere in their practice.

The only person calling it a cult is you.

>if you scroll up
It isn't very good net ettiquette to force others to go looking for what you cite as evidence.
>>
>>19107234
>>19107171
>>19099334
Was this the post?

http://www.raceandhistory.com/
This source has no connection to vedanta, and does not accept the authority of the Vedas, preferring to rely on the body to prove points. Without connection to the succession of teachings, the conclusion will always be false.

> Bg 4.2 — This supreme science was thus received through the chain of disciplic succession, and the saintly kings understood it in that way. But in course of time the succession was broken, and therefore the science as it is appears to be lost.
> Bg 4.34 — Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth.

http://www.elixirofknowledge.com/
Again this takes an anthropological, material route. Which is fine. But if you do this, then the conclusion is that all of this is made up, and it doesn't matter which comic-book-tier story you want to go with as long as it makes you feel better and doesn't excuse you murdering people.

>shiva is the original creator god
If Shiva is the name you use when you concentrate on the Supreme, then by all means be Shiva Conscious and devotee your activities to Shiva.

>Vishnu is nobody but Shiva, and he who is called Shiva is but identical with Vishnu.
—Skanda Purana, 1.8.20–21
>The fifty attributes of individual souls are manifest in a far vaster measure in Śambhu and five additional attributes not attainable by jīvas are also partly found in him. So Śambhu cannot be called a jīva. He is the lord of jīva but yet partakes of the nature of a separated portion of Govinda. - Brahma-Samhita 5.45 purport by Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Maharaja

Demigods are jivas. Shiva is not a jiva.

Out of curiosity - do you reject the teachings of Adi Shankara as well, seeing as he was obviously not part of this original African Shaivism?
>>
>>19107258
dont know what you mean by african shaivism. dont know what you mean by amything not being vedic being false seeing as the vedas came after the puranas and any scripure before the vedas has more authenticity because it is said that it came directly from shiva himself. also do you not see the quote from your own swami that says he believes that shiva is a demigod? dont you already see the agenda in place there.
>>
>>19107473
>dont know what you mean by african shaivism.
It was in the links metioned. It is not something I am familiar with or accept.

>amything not being vedic being false
I didn't say that

>the vedas came after the puranas
What? No. You can accept the archeological understanding and - using linguistic dating techniques - say the Vedas were written (perhaps after some time as an oral tradition) well before any of the Puranas.

Or you can accept the Vedic account wherein the Vedas were never created - being eternal knowledge - and were collected and written down by Vyasadeva. This same Vyasadeva then wrote in the same sitting the 18 Puranas and 108 Upanishads. Thus he is known as Veda-Vyasa.

But where are you getting the idea that the Puranas were written first, and the Vedas came after? I have never heard that asserted.

>do you not see the quote from your own swami that says he believes that shiva is a demigod?
I see that quote. Are you not listening when I say you are taking a single quote out of a conversation? That the mountains of published information from the same person along with the official teachings of his organizations and the consensus of his disciples all indicate that quote is more about how Shiva is not the Supreme Personality more than how Shiva is on the same level as a jiva.

From the official ISKCON site:
http://www.krishna.com/topic-term/shiva
>Shiva is neither an ordinary living entity, jiva, nor a typical demigod. He is in his own category of existence, known as shiva-tattva. He is almost on the level of Vishnu, but because of his interaction with material nature he is not counted as vishnu-tattva, the category of Godhead.
>>
>>19108007
Prabhupada's purport on the Bhagavatam verse 1.3.28
>The summum bonum Kṛṣṇa is one without a second. He has expanded Himself in various parts, portions and particles as svayaṁ-rūpa, ...āveśa, and jīvas, all provided with innumerable energies just suitable to the respective persons and personalities. Learned scholars in transcendental subjects have carefully analyzed the summum bonum Kṛṣṇa to have sixty-four principal attributes. All the expansions or categories of the Lord possess only some percentages of these attributes. But Śrī Kṛṣṇa is the possessor of the attributes cent percent. And His personal expansions such as svayam-prakāśa, tad-ekātmā up to the categories of the avatāras who are all viṣṇu-tattva, possess up to ninety-three percent of these transcendental attributes.

>Lord Śiva, who is neither avatāra nor āveśa nor in between them, possesses almost eighty-four percent of the attributes.

>But the jīvas, or the individual living beings in different statuses of life, possess up to the limit of seventy-eight percent of the attributes. In the conditioned state of material existence, the living being possesses these attributes in very minute quantity, varying in terms of the pious life of the living being. The most perfect of living beings is Brahmā, the supreme administrator of one universe. He possesses seventy-eight percent of the attributes in full. All other demigods have the same attributes in less quantity, whereas human beings possess the attributes in very minute quantity. The standard of perfection for a human being is to develop the attributes up to seventy-eight percent in full.

>The living being can never possess attributes like Śiva, Viṣṇu or Lord Kṛṣṇa. A living being can become godly by developing the seventy-eight-percent transcendental attributes in fullness, but he can never become a God like Śiva, Viṣṇu or Kṛṣṇa. He can become a Brahmā in due course.
>>
>>19103752
Nightmares, bro.
>>
>>19108026
>he can never become a God like Śiva, Viṣṇu or Kṛṣṇa.
>a god like Śiva, Viṣṇu or Kṛṣṇa.

So you have your quote. I have my quote. Except yours came from an unsourced conversation.

Mine comes from the books Prabhupada wrote thinking they would be referenced and seen as the ultimate authority for the next 10,000 years.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.