[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know more about gang stalking and gaslighting. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1495401454776.gif (216KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495401454776.gif
216KB, 180x180px
I want to know more about gang stalking and gaslighting. I think I'm being targeted.
>>
>>19097642
you aren't being targeted, stop being a schitzo
>>
>>19097642
First, you gotta ask yourself why you are being targeted... then you can plan accordingly.
>>
Don't look outside right now whatever you do.
>>
>>19097642

Who is targeting you? Are they normies or did you try to leave a coven and now they're trying to fuck with you?
>>
>>19097642
People are idiots. The government has been doing this mass scale around the country here in the USA since the cold war/red scare era. Other countries did it too.

They watch us now and get local community "protector" groups to harass you as well and cause problems because they are under the impression you are a nation security threat or need to be observed or controlled to get a leg up on you.

Really it is because anybody who doesnt fit into the system causes suspicion for (((them))) so theyre trying to sabotage you and keep you low on the totem pole, etc. They are doing this to many other people in your community as well.

It isnt hard to do at all. And because your local "Board of Directors' have their hands in the money of every business and loan, its difficult to find a way to escape them where they dont know everything about you already.
>>
>>19097751
People said the same thing a few years back when you would say the government is storing all your phone messages, metadata, texts, etc in giant facilities. Its been proven true now.
>>
File: 1481552874519.png (1MB, 787x692px) Image search: [Google]
1481552874519.png
1MB, 787x692px
>>19097998
This. The Stasi would routinely fuck with people in ways to make them question their sanity. I recently had a break in where nothing was taken, everything was looked through and they left obvious evidence of their presence (skoal can). Police treated me like I was the criminal when they came by and there are just a lot of strange people who come into my work and give off that LEO/Military aura while they look me up and down suspiciously.
>>
All that once secret info got released to "third parties" thanks to Obama. With their data facility in Utah they know all our cyber activities for at least a decade. I've always thought going to easy on software and music and video piracy was a honeypot. If they wanted to they could probably arrest 75%+ of millenials and younger and give us hard time. They could very selectively enforce this on people they don't like.
>>
I'm that same guy that last 2 posts sry.
>>
>>19097998
This.

Gangstalking is real
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42z2KTPfe-s
>>
File: IMG_0326.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.png
1MB, 1334x750px
I went Deep on some conspiracy shit back in the day. I had been looking at patents for laser emitting diodes and got pulled over by the cops less than a mile from my house. After an hour of exponential backup arriving and my consistent refusing to let them in my vehicle, I was given a ticket with 5 citations. One for a drug possession with no evidence. I beat the charges in front of a magistrate but regardless, that wasted a ton of time and money and I really never went back into diode research. Who knows?
>>
For me it is training and conditioning because some people weren't created for this world but for the next one.
>>
File: 8486516556.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8486516556.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
This is the best schiz- I mean gangstalking video I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeA5i485Eg
>>
>>19098781
Got any more schizo videos? I love that stuff.
>>
>>19097642
Ancient humans already accessed eternal life technologies.
>>
>>19097998
Same in canada since the 50's. Half of the citizen got stalked here. If you don't notice, they succed their mission. Now They failed.
>>
>>19098512
Great movie
>>
For every person in the US, the government has at least 19 people gang stalking them. That's right, the US population has been underreported by 95%. Where do these people live? Who gets to be in the gangs and who gets to be a regular citizen?
>>
>>19101083
Where do you get these statistics?
>>
>>19101113
the government
>>
>>19097642

I appreciate the attention, myself.

I know I bore them, though.
>>
>>19097642
No you're fine op. There's really nothing to worry about. No one, and certainly not an entire GROUP of 7 people, is monitoring your comings and goings both online AND offline. You should let those thoughts go before they drive you CRAZY. Just forget about it and go on about your normal business.
>>
>>19101548
7 people?
>>
>>19101113
russia
>>
>>19101083
I'm fairly certain a lot of them are juggalos or former child slaves.
>>
>>19097642
I was talking to my friend and some random schizophrenic guy walked over and assumed we were talking about him. Don't be one of these nutjobs, OP.

If you truly are being targetted, there will be some material evidence, and it will be obvious to both you and people around you that it's happening. For example people doxxing internet celebrities and mailing them boxes of tampons. People fucking with your property.

If you are unable to get solid evidence, it means that you are not being targeted and you should seek mental help instead. Remember that just seeing the same car 2 times in one day is not stalking.
>>
>>19102450
Even with physical and video evidence the sheeples will refuse it is happening for one simple fact: It is not happening to them and therefore it could not possibly ever happen to anyone else.
>>
File: received_1457436210997621.jpg (105KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1457436210997621.jpg
105KB, 720x1280px
>>19100313
Fuck off retard. If you feel the need to spout this shit every 5 seconds in every thread, just make your own fucking thread about it. Kill yourself, my dude.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.