[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It takes a mighty ego to want to fly up to some golden palace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Hardy Tree.jpg (871KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hardy Tree.jpg
871KB, 1200x1600px
It takes a mighty ego to want to fly up to some golden palace in the sky after you kick the bucket.

One of these days I'm going to die as everyone else. My son is going to fail to reply to some thread and I'll die in my sleep. And I take a lot of comfort knowing that I'll be absorbed into Gaia. I can't tell you how much of an honor it is to be merged into a legit, no bullshit living goddess. It's caused my anxiety to nose dive since I came to this realization.

Mother nature is the one diety that every culture on planet earth has remarked on in some way- whether her beauty or her deadliness, she's made every human feel some type of way.

If you wiped out all scientific and religious knowledge, we would never be able to recreate the Bible/Quaran/etc. word for word.

But the laws of the natural world in all its deadly beauty would be completely unchanged. In the outer wilderness, the stars would continue to burn or sizzle out.

Gaia is great, senpai.
>>
>>19096623
You're a real man of the people
>>
>>19096623
Really makes you think.
>>
Fire is better than earth. You're an example of why we , as a species ,haven't colonized space/planets yet.
>>
>>19096623
I littler, consume, and poison this planet any chance I get.

Why? I FULLY support and encourage space travel.
>>
>>19096623
The world ain't gonna last forever sperg. In a few billion years it WILL be consumed by our sun. Think you're safe on another planet? Think again. All matter in the universe will be ripped apart trillions of years from now. Every atom and every molecule will inevitably be pulled apart and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>19097177
you sound like you have a great excuse to be a failure
>>
File: 1461011461583.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1461011461583.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>19097116
>>19097123
Space is Gaia too you dolts. EVERYTHING is. Everything here on Earth came from cosmic dust.

Never said I had a problem with technology. We were given the intelligence to figure this stuff out. We can use it for good or evil, depends on us.

I fully support space exploration as well. I aint no hippy.
>>
>>19097200
No? You still sound like a faggot though.

I wasn't born to this reality to nurture it. Fuck you and "Gaia" right in your mouth. I'm in it for me.
>>
File: adeptus mech.jpg (28KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
adeptus mech.jpg
28KB, 400x407px
>>19097200
>2017
>not devoting yourself to the Machine God of the adeptus mechanicus
My God will annihilate your cuck God.
>>
>>19097233
Ah, well if that's how you feel then I won't disagree. Like many domesticated people, society has whipped you until you are vicious.

It's not really a choice to be merged into Gaia, but I'm not out to judge anyone. Just felt like sharing something I've discovered. I apologize for the triggering.
>>
I've realized that when I die I'll just be an incorporeal entity with no physical limitations and the whole of reality to explore.
>>
What a shitty LARP. Nothing about this was original. And none of the posts were funny. OP how soon until you kill yourself?
>>
I don't get what is making people so butt blasted itt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.