[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you considered the possibility that there isn't any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Have you considered the possibility that there isn't any grand conspiracy going on to prevent you from finding out the truth, it's just that you are too dumb to understand it?

Why when discussing about the flat earth theory, people always assume that IF the earth truly is flat, there must be some illuminati people who are trying to prevent us from finding this out? Have you considered that there might just be two groups of people - sphere earthers and flat earthers, each preaching their own truth against eachother, WITHOUT some hidden presence of a "higher power that is trying to spread lies to mislead us".

It's not illuminati misleading masses of people, it's just one mass of people misleading another mass of people.
>>
you realized i havent spoken a word on this subject in months right
>>
>>19095184
well then let it all out brother.
>>
File: lorentz.gif (2KB, 432x141px) Image search: [Google]
lorentz.gif
2KB, 432x141px
>>19095174
> Have you considered that there might just be two groups of people - sphere earthers and flat earthers, each preaching their own truth against eachother, WITHOUT some hidden presence of a "higher power that is trying to spread lies to mislead us".

What if the Earth is flat in 4-space but spherical in 3-space?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
>>
>>19095191
because there's nothing to talk about. the earth doesn't stalk me or try to get me to join a cult or pick a side.
>>
>>19095174
Well there is a power greater than all of us. That, I know.
>>
people are misled on a large scale all the time though and its pretty dumb to assume that it doesn't happen. I feel like the space meme is just there to give people a little bit of hope in their lives.
>>
>>19095200
That put it into perspective for me, thanks.
>>
>>19095174
>twf toe smarte
>>
>>19095174
>it's just one mass of people misleading another mass of people.
Yes. Religion, politics and occultism are just different aproachs of this. People tend to believe, other people just fill this tendency. And everyone always think their beliefs are more powerful, important and special than others.

It's quite simple, but no want to be simple because "muh feels", "muh souls". It's difficult to people to accept they are nothing but meat bags with a useless conscience and there is nothing wrong with this reality.
>>
>>19095652
>It's difficult to people to accept they are nothing but meat bags with a useless conscience

if that is how you think of yourself you might as well have been born as a cow or something.

and really? you're shitting on emotions too? is this what atheism does to people? seriously listen to yourself you might as well just kill yourself because you're fucking dead inside and out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.