[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What purpose could it possibly serve to lie about the shape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: Implying.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
What purpose could it possibly serve to lie about the shape of the earth?
>>
File: 3.png (724KB, 955x663px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
724KB, 955x663px
Not a flat-theorist, but I'm guessing it would hint at the idea that there are "the few" that lie outside the "edge" and control what goes on "within". Hence why there was a little bit of traction with that arctic border thing.

I even vaguely remember some huge post of a guy claiming he "had a really smart friend" who worked in Antarctica or something and there was a hidden labyrinth, mentions of ancient virals, using third-world immigrants to set off booby traps.

It's crazy. It's just people who are trying to reveal the "Trumans Show" truth they think actually exists.
>>
Earth is a spear not a circle. lol.
>>
>>19095033
By having us believe the earth is round and one of many similar spheres in the universe, they make us feel insignificant and can deny the existence of a creator by claiming we came from a big bang via monkeys.

Also the demons/fallen angels that have been controlling the world powers through the masonic order want to be able to reveal themselves without revealing their identities so they will come as our progenitors that came from a distant world and seeded us.

Duh
>>
Why would some folks lie about Montana being completely off limits to visitors?

We can't be certain, but some folks say that's where Nazis are digging a tunnel to the Moon.
>>
File: il_570xN.479839912_gyzt.jpg (146KB, 570x645px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.479839912_gyzt.jpg
146KB, 570x645px
>>19095077
the expanse of the earth has nothing to do with its topological profile. You could have a ball earth and still have land beyond some ice ring. It doesn't explicitly state the earth is flat in the Bible. And in fact there are two conceptions of the earth in the Bible that contradict each other anyway. The shape of the earth nor its size nor position actually have any apparent theological implications. As a matter of analogy how large is the cpu in your computer compared to the whole thing? I think the real conspiracy is that if conspiracy theorists start telling people the earth is flat then they will look like retards and be easily discredited on any other matter.
>>
File: Winter.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
lol the big bang was made by my radioactive tv dinners. duh. monkeys are just dogs hiding in suits made with mud.
>>
>>19095033
I don't understand the necessity of there being someone with an agenda to prevent us from finding out/lying to us. We're just being wrong about the shape of the earth, doesn't mean there's some grand conspiracy going on that's trying to prevent us from finding out. We're just too dumb to understand that's all.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paMantiqs54
>>
>>19095148
But flat earthers allege their's a vast conspiracy to lie. There would have to be. There are satellites, which disproof the flat earth. Therefore their has to be this vast NASA conspiracy to fake satellites.

Not to mention engineers, cartographers, pilots, etc.

Air traffic as we know it would be totally different on any flat earth model, therefore all those airlines and pilots and air traffic controllers and frequent fliers would have to be in on it.
>>
>>19095033
It would make all the descriptions of earth in every religion text or writings correct. Just my two cents on the matter.
>>
>>19095192
Yeah but the thing is flat earth is way too intuitive to be interesting. .We can always just chock that up to a less sophisticated understanding. Few religions necessitate that the earthhas any particular configuration
>>
File: download.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 225x225px
>>19095082 this
>>
>>19095509
Took me a while.
>>
>>19095180
Flatties don't logic too good though
>>
>>19095089
this but unironically. that "duh" really makes the difference
>>
File: Stones of Fire.jpg (189KB, 644x717px) Image search: [Google]
Stones of Fire.jpg
189KB, 644x717px
>>19095033
Hiding the existence of our Heavenly Father...
>>
Get a person to disbelieve their most basic intuitions about the world, and you can make them believe anything.
>>
We live in a time when people don't know what bathroom to use, they think Islam is a feminist religion of peace, they believe in a wage gap, and that being illegal in a country is a legal action, and you wonder why there are people who want to lie about the size of the Earth?

Just chalk it down to "too much fluoride in the water supply" and go back to eating pussy like a normal human being. Enjoy yourself <3
>>
>>19095033

Either to conceal the obvious hand of a creative force, or to hide more land, possibly containing evidence of a technologically advanced past. Like, Sci-Fi movie advanced.
>>
File: 20170227_172753.jpg (251KB, 1325x745px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_172753.jpg
251KB, 1325x745px
>>19095696
Some of us do.
We just dont care about earths shape, because it doesn't make any difference.
>>
>>19095180
How you know satellites are real? Honest question.
>>
>>19097671
Huh I guess the internet--
>>
>>19097665
That's a shitty drawing
Flat earther's misunderstand the fact that the vanishing point is an imaginary point *at infinity*.

Even if we were on an infinite flat plane, the sun or a boat could never go to the vanishing point.
>>
>>19095192
>(citation needed)
>>
>>19095033
It's a fucking oblate spheroid u stupid special snowflake.

No one on this board has magic powers, you're all just faggots with no life who want to feel like they have a special ability.
>>
>>19095033
cause they don't want you to believe the Bible is literal
>>
>>19095109
what are those two contradictory conceptions?
>>
>>19098838
Yes the ancient greeks and egyptians don't want you to believe the bible
>>
>>19098849
that is hangs upon nothing or sits on four pillars
>>
File: tumblr_nvx9x0ou411ts9xvyo1_500.png (51KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvx9x0ou411ts9xvyo1_500.png
51KB, 500x395px
>>19097665
all the vanishing point does is turn the objects in the distance into indecipherable static. The sun could not be obscured by the horizon unless there is a curve. That would be like if you looked down a hallway and the floor was blocking your vision of the rest of the ceiling

Baka
>>
>>19095109
Looks like you fucking nailed this psyop m8
>I wonder if these militant groups are being funded for dishonest reasons...
>YEA ALSO EARF FLAT
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.