[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what happened with the weird Kid's Youtube shit? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 4npI0hC.jpg (46KB, 607x768px) Image search: [Google]
4npI0hC.jpg
46KB, 607x768px
So, what happened with the weird Kid's Youtube shit?

I find it all vaguely fascinating. I really think we need to keep this going. I think this could be more legit than Scientology, Gamergate, or 90% of the shit we talk about on this wretched site anyway. Pic not related, because I couldn't find a good one for the subject.
>>
>>19095012
There are pedo rings on the internet, and I believe that what we're finding correlates with perhaps one of the biggest rings on the surface net. There may be much more to this than just a pedo ring, too, an entire brainwashing project may be behind the videos.
>>
Bump.
Let's separate the Kid videos youtube channels investigation from the almost certain LARP/ARG of the edgy coded "Mkultra" videos and twitter.
>>
>>19095035
Yeah, this is something more than just some people paying poor 3rd worlders to make videos. I mean, there is a LOT of weird shit getting requested on 5vrr. It's hard to imagine how people can sell themselves for 5 bucks. BUT that being said, I think this is a whole new animal. Like you said, there is a strong undercurrent of something else and definately weird.
>>
>>19095039
MKUltra discussion is just distracting from the real focus, which is the weird videos on Youtube.
>>
File: BrazilDab.jpg (12KB, 227x130px) Image search: [Google]
BrazilDab.jpg
12KB, 227x130px
I've only seen a handful of videos related to this MkUltra revival.

Does anyone have a list of all the videos found? I remember a few were "Unlisted" or "Private" or something.
>>
>>19095041
I mean, there has to be something else. The videos cannot be for publicity alone, there wouldn't be any financial gain unless the producers were on a contract. The videos aren't monetized; there has to be a purpose. The nature of the videos alone is highly questionable, and YouTube hasn't done a thing about the graphic material yet. It radiates mystery and evil.
>>
Here it is, the edgy coded videos was a ruse by a shitty band
>>>/bant/860486

Let's keep the focus on the pedo-type youtube channels!
>>
>>19095088
this is the supposed "band" behind the edgy videos http://21facesinc.com/popkill-david-koresh-all-stars/
>>
>>19095012

New friend here.

Can I please have a synopsis?
>>
>>19095012
>New guidelines around content that’s eligible for ads
>We’ve heard loud and clear from the creator community and from advertisers that YouTube needs to broaden our advertiser-friendly guidelines around a few additional types of content. We’ve responded by adding new guidelines to take a tougher stance on:

>Inappropriate use of family entertainment characters: Content that depicts family entertainment characters engaged in violent, sexual, vile, or otherwise inappropriate behavior, even if done for comedic or satirical purposes.

And there goes all the revenue those channels have been making.
https://youtube-creators.googleblog.com/
>>
>>19095600
Something tells me that even with that in the TOS, there still will be ads on the weird videos. You know it's on purpose. I mean, if you don't then I really don't know what to say. Whoever (((they))) are, there is a chance that (((they))) are pulling strings to keep the vids monetized. Mark my words.
>>
>>19095299
H3H3Productions makes a video about a strange theme in videos for "kids" on Youtube. The videos themselves feature children's cartoon characters or nursery rhymes, but in a weird way. Some of the videos are people in costumes and sometimes it's primitive 3D computer graphics. What made everyone freak out is the hypnotic quality of the a lot of the videos, as well as a overall feel of sexual depravity in them. Especially considering that they were "intended for children browsing Youtube videos". Theories abound as to why Youtube would have such strange content, but the more sane one has to do with them being a way to hide more sinister things. It wouldn't shock me much. Ethan Bradberry runs one of the channels that is doing this and his stuff is usually prank type shit. The videos he puts out with the Spiderman and Elsa shit is just an attempt to cash in on the new "trend".

Crazier shit has been mentioned, including brainwashing and MKUltra. I choose to stay agnostic on the matter until we find out more about this. More research is needed.
>>
>>19095650
I found my 6 year old sister watching spiderman and elsa and asked her a bunch of questions. She couldn't even answer why/how she got to the video. What made it spoopy is that shes fairly smart (goes to private school) and very rarely uses youtube

In reality i think kids just get click baited, and the people make the videos to get a fuck ton of ad revenue without putting in effort
>>
File: sex-stains[1].jpg (120KB, 631x960px) Image search: [Google]
sex-stains[1].jpg
120KB, 631x960px
>>19095088
The last time one of these investigations featured a "shitty band", there was a lot of "Heavy Breathing", as well as "Sex Stains" involved. Do not assume that this "band" is something normal just because it looks like an ARG on the surface level.
>>
>>19095055
It was revealed that it was just marketing for a goth rap band's new album. Lame I know
>>
>>19096755
Grateful dead was a band that work for or was CIA and cults
>>
File: 1483737970959.gif (1007KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1483737970959.gif
1007KB, 260x187px
>>19096755
>>19096793
Fuck I didn't mean to sage this thread lol
>>
i've missed the last few days. anything new with the elsaman stuff?

i figured the other shit was a larp. good, now we can stop trying to connect the two.

>>19096749
they weren't advertising themselves through ARGs on youtube
>>
god fucking damn it retards are already making videos saying that the shitty arg and the pedo cartoons are connected as if its definite. 5k views and the whole comment section doesn't question shit.

STOP

this is how things go from a normal investigation to THE SHAPESHIFTING LIZARD PEOPLE RUNNING PEDO RINGS OUT OF PIZZA BASEMENT DID 911 AND ALSO SHOT JFK AND MADE ALL THE FROGS GAY

its not enough that there is an obvious case of child exploitation/abuse/corruption within youtube. no its gotta be SPOOPY MAN FOR MUH INVESTIGATION

whatever potential this had to being exposed is going to die. fucking idiot even tried to allude to it being tied into pizzagate in the video
and now i see another in my recommended with the title "MK ULTRA CHILD PEDO RING EXPOSED" with about 1200 views. fuck off and die.
>>
>>19095012
trade you a bump for your Barlow
>>
to the guys that made those videos, i know you read this board. congrats on enabling these channels to keep exploiting children for views just so you yourself could get some views (barely breaking 5k lmao) trying to be the first to create fucking creepypasta material for reddit.
>>
>>19095012
>more legit than Gamergate

That isn't a conspiracy theory at all?

And did YouTube delete all of the videos yet?
>>
>>19096927
the videos are still there.
don't know if they are receiving a peak in reporting since we discovered them
>>
>>19096880
obvious shill is obvious
>>
>>19096880
>>19096901
When normal people try to give a normal advice on how to not turn a serious problem into a joke, this >>19097499 deprived virgin drooling over boobs and
>muh tulpa girlfriend succubus post tittiees lets get 5k share and likes till 5 seconds

must show up
...The laws of the internet...

but really, it´s an unwritten law that trolling forwards the cause, for example, if I asked back in the day, what Hitler did wrong, I would get, yo mama joke answers, but if I would just post, Hitler did nothing wrong ´cause the jews are still alive, I would immediately get the dates, places, numbers of killings and gallons of gas used, the names of the biblical tribes the victims come from, and a date for next bar mitzvah near my city... so ideally is to start to meme and spam such channels with jokes... also, 4chan is hated by the left (was at least) and since youtube has such political tendencies, 4chan appearing on such channels in the comments would bring attention of serious people more easily than (((investigations))) of teenage fuck-a-boys (which are usually 20-26 year olds, damn the fluoride in your waters)
>>
looks like the threat of a dox shut down the other thread.

i've narrowed the location of the 'live action' spiderman/hulk/venom/joker videos down to the Me Linh District in Hanoi.

can't find the abandoned buildings they used as a backdrop for some of the early stuff, but based on license plates (prefix 29-Z1) i know i'm close.
>>
>>19095113

found the facebook page for the person behind the 21faces site, they just seem like a huge freaking weirdo but nothing special, just "so edgy" shit

can someone link to the original creepy children's brainwashing videos?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.