[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some Mormons redpill me on quetzcoatl. Was he Jesus or melchizedek?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: christs_visit_to_america.jpg (37KB, 750x228px) Image search: [Google]
christs_visit_to_america.jpg
37KB, 750x228px
Can some Mormons redpill me on quetzcoatl.

Was he Jesus or melchizedek? What do you know of melchizedek?
>>
>>19094955
Quetzalcoatl is a major deity in Aztec mythology and isn't even vaguely similar to Jesus. Are mormons seriously trying to say they're the same person? He's a fucking wind dragon for god's sake.
>>
>>19095014
Yeah they say Jesus came to Mexico after his ressurection and brought the good news. I think I want someone who knows to validate that
>>
Shameless bump

Where the Mormons at
>>
>>19095130
Mormons are utterly useless to this world. Your interbreeding has created a new race of glazed over retards who only succeed in taking up more space. Kill yourself
>>
>>19095162
Bless your heart that's adorable.
If I were mormon I wouldn't be calling for one.
>>
>>19095053
These are the same knuckleheads who disregarded the warning given in the bible regarding" false angels" and prophets and never actually found any proof of Smith's "great revelation". Shit the first three versions of the book of Mormon were complete different narratives!

Plus...think about this. The " Angel" that visited Smith in their own narrative was named MORON.....with an i.

If Jesus made his way from Mexico it was either up the Colorado or over the fence and now he works in the back of a mom and pop Chinese restaurant.
>>
>>19095341
When Jesus comes back, how will you know he's not a false prophet?
>>
>>19095053
The book of Mormon (3 nephi) explain Jesus coming to the Americas no one has exact place where it happened. Ok I'm lds/Mormon. I have my own point of view very different from others. To my understanding is when Jesus was in the burial he showed himself to the the people (nephis) as a spirit. He talked and thought the people. The nephis knew when Jesus was born because if the star. Also knew the time when he was crucified. Ask me anything I'll try my best to explain.
>>
>>19095361
Read Mathew chapter 24. The fake Messiah is coming from man. The stars have to fall the sun won't shine pure darkness then the real Messiah comes.
>>
>>19095637
It's gonna be sad in the terrestrial kingdom when you find out we're right
>>
>>19094955
lol Mormons. Drink a Pepsi and you go to hell.
>>
>>19094955
Supposedly he was Jesus. After reading Graham Hancock, I think he actually was a member of the ancient Anarctic civ but it could still be what mormons sad he was. Maybe Jesus was real but lived really long ago, like ice age times.
>>
>>19096279
When Jesus lived is documented by multiple religions and countries...
>>
jesus and quetzalcoatl share a lot of things

one thing i remember is they're both suppose to return in end of days or something like that

also quetzalcoatl look down on sacrifices wanting to change the way of their people
Virgin mother Birth
also morons believe natives mexicans are 1 of lost tribes of israel

theres more but i dont remember
>>
If Jesus is a winged serpent, does that make him a Reptillian or even a Draco?

Where's your creator god now, /x/?
>>
off topic
theres a conspiracy that he is Týr the norse god

they also a thing about Týr the norse god being Huitzilopochtli the god if war

both share similarities
>>
>>19096414

John 3:14

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him

people say moses refer jesus as a serpent
>>
>>19096402
>mexicans are 1 of lost tribes of israel

lol
>>
>>19096478
thats what ''they'' believe idiot go look it up
>>
File: 233.jpg (112KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
233.jpg
112KB, 600x531px
>>19096478
You red skin devils will fulfill prophecy and be genocide

THATS RIGHT

its biblical prophecy homie
>>
>>19096393
But many widely believe he was a myth and the real Jesus could have been an Annunaki demigod or something. I mean, come on, Horus, Esus, Odin, Mithra, Krishna, Adonis, etc. are all basically the same savior story give or take. I am siding with the golden age proto-civilization more and more the more that I learn about mythology. The similarity of pyramid structures and ley line alignment give a lot of credence to a global civ upon which the cargo cult civs later built their local podunk religions upon. It seems to be tied to the Babel story and how the gods separated the races over some slight against them.
>>
>>19096676
The odd thing is Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were high blood masons living in a time of masonic persecution. They probably knew some of these secret doctrines later leaked by Helena Blavatsky, and masked them under the protty Jebus story so popular in frontier America at the time. This is why I like it when other "Christians" say Mormons aren't Christian. Mormons are a restored truth, but they restored heavily symbolic ancient "pagan" relgiions as well as primitive gnostic Christianity.
>>
>>19096676
its all stolen religion from ancient egypt
>>
>>19096703
Egypt came from Atlantis just like the priest told Solon.
>>
>>19095053

Jesus probably came back 17 years ago then died in one inter-city shooting or another
>>
>>19096444
Is jesus the dragon reborn?
>>
File: 1496427570445.png (3MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1496427570445.png
3MB, 1125x2001px
>>19096402
>mfw Mormons think my Mexican race is holy and ancient as fuck
>>
>>19096869
that pic is kind of spooky :(
>>
>>19094955
>what if this non-Christian deity was actually this Christian figure that they don't resemble in the slightest
I fucking hate the west
>>
File: Yummy Cheeseburger Deluxe.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yummy Cheeseburger Deluxe.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
Fallen Angel

Come on people! Read.
>>
>>19094955
Ok the most I Know of the melchizedek is a small verse in the old testament. melchizedek was a man he holds the highest priests hood. Now days lds use the name (melchizedek) to show how high in the priesthood. It's mostly older guys
>>
>>19095341
Moroni was the last person to write in the book of Mormon. Moroni did appear to Joseph to give him knowledge and other things. Also the last Known Nephi. What made the people of Nephi different was light skin color. The lamanites were of darker color. Example middle East Christian are white with color eyes. Muslim are darker skin. No black people don't come from cain.
>>
>>19096402
You're on the right path. This goes to everyone read the book of Mormon I don't want to convert you just so you can understand where Mexican natives and South America people come from. It's some what of our genealogy we do come from Jerusalem. Before the Nephi there was another group of people which came in the time of Babylon. They destroyed each other. The nephis carried ancient books even the law of Moses. Ask me anything I'll try my best to answer I'm not your typical Mormon I say it how it is reason they don't like me.
>>
>>19096869
Actually They think native American/indigenous people from this continent are the most related to the ancient people. From personal experience 9 of 10 white people are racist to us brownies. Book of Mormon whites are the gentiles. They would be adopted into the house of Israel.
>>
>>19096402
Old testament people sacrifice animals. No human sacrifice. Once Christ came we are in a new covenant no more animal sacrifice. Book of Mormon the lamanites were doing human sacrifice and eating people that is no good to God.
>>
Most people attacks the Mormon church. Tell me how many genocide has it done how many wars have we started none. Let's talk about the Catholic Church how many wars has it being involved. mass murder to every race genocide. Murder our ancestors because they needed to stop speaking the native language stop believing in our old ways
Now we have nothing just some bull shit saint no saint was ever mentioned in the Bible. . How many priests have raped young and old. How much wealth have they accumulated over the last 2 thousand years or more. How much more should we take. Fuck the Roman Catholic Church tell the pooper I said it. The vengeance is of my father but I'll be next to him. Whore of the world.
>>
koa-koa beans mashed with water (cold or ice) and some hot pepper, maybe a sweetener and an herb
>>
>>19096854
Last I heard he was hitchhiking in the Middle East and no one was picking him up.
>>
>>19095014
you clearly dont know shit

aztec god all have humanoid forms

Quetzalcoatl is even describe as having red hair pale skin
>>
>>19096869
its not only mormons black hebrews also believe this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJK1mCjcKw

white people hate this cause it also prophecies genocide on esau
>>
File: Quetzalcoatl_1.jpg (256KB, 319x479px) Image search: [Google]
Quetzalcoatl_1.jpg
256KB, 319x479px
>>19100559
>To the Aztecs, Quetzalcoatl was, as his name indicates, a feathered serpent, a flying reptile

Can you not say lies about my culture you white trash
>>
>>19100582
>post a humanoid depiction

are you retarded?
>>
>>19096279
He was the high priest at the time and was the highest person that could bring david into the circle. When jesus he's in the order of Melchizedek, he's just being humble.
>>
>>19096548
I aint listening to a book who worships a guy named after a sandwich or pants.
>>
>>19100588
I don't see red hair or pale skin trash boy
>>
File: qt.jpg (25KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
25KB, 300x441px
>>19094955
she a qt3.14159265358979323846264338327950
>>
File: quetz.png (546KB, 657x691px) Image search: [Google]
quetz.png
546KB, 657x691px
>>19100848
i thought he was a flying serpent tho?
>>
File: 1486669196050.jpg (55KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
1486669196050.jpg
55KB, 600x708px
>>19095361
When Jesus comes back that means that rapture is happening and I'm going to heaven
I'm guessing my being in heaven and not on earth anymore would be pretty strong evidence that the Jesus that came out of the sky and brought me there was the real deal

but maybe im just stupid
>>
File: Bearded4.jpg (186KB, 666x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bearded4.jpg
186KB, 666x599px
>>19100848
and no one saying he's white you traumatize retard
>>
File: b23c73465e0706adb692ad7016909c60.jpg (186KB, 526x1584px) Image search: [Google]
b23c73465e0706adb692ad7016909c60.jpg
186KB, 526x1584px
>>
>>19094955
Do you mean you want some Mormons to bluepill you into believing some stupid. Or did you just want to fill your head with nonsense?
>>
>>19094955
Mormons are retards, do not listen to them
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.