[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a sigil for manifesting collective hatred into dark energy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: sigil.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
6KB, 300x300px
This is a sigil for manifesting collective hatred into dark energy. Focus your hatred into it and post what or who you're hateful or vengeful towards. I'm intending for it to be used as a collective well of energy to be used in curses and hexes. Feel free to use it elsewhere.
>>
Niggers, niggers, niggers, niggers...
>>
Fuck you, you degenerate trannyfucker hentai addict
Fuck you, those who rejected me
Fuck you, those who lied to me
Fuck you, you filthy wannabe lumberjack "activist"
Fuck you, slut, stay away from taken men
Fuck you, other slut, for never knowing pain like I have, getting whatever you want
Fuck you, those who stole from me
Fuck you collectively, you all aren't funny and I hope your clique disbands
Fuck you, those who pushed me towards this
>>
Laura and Stacey
>>
FUCK YOU ANTIFA
>>
Fuck you michael.
>>
Bubba, Leroy, Jamaal, Hakeem, Stefon.
>>
Suffering upon GF, JH, JY, BE, AR, and fuck you MF for starting this mess. Die.
>>
>>19094879
>>19094914
Even if you're trolling, channel your racism into this. Good.
>>
Destroy TR and LT.
>>
>>19094896
Wat? Are you in high school?
>>
>>19094932
(Aren't most of us here?)
>>
>>19094877
Fuck TPTB, fuck every satanist, deceptive liar and politician out there, fuck these stupid ideologies, fuck this awful, contrived, ungodly way of life and especially the people who've actively worked to realize it
>>
>>19094932
Hey, if they've got hateful energy, they're welcome here. Whatever powers the sigil. - OP
>>
PD I HOPE YOU GET CANCER AND DIE
>>
I have a deep hate for the lack of transmorphic karmic power in altering the reality I live in.
>>
I hate my mental illnesses
>>
>>19094877
Fuck off Palpatine.
>>
File: 1310168602669.jpg (3KB, 114x126px) Image search: [Google]
1310168602669.jpg
3KB, 114x126px
>>19094877
Yes, this will totally work out, exactly the way you think it will...
>>
>>19095233
It's meant to be a well of energy, not a specific curse, you ape.
>>
>>19094877
for anyone that cares about themselves or other people, be very careful with these types of things. any occult object or things involving magic or curses will undoubtedly bring a curse onto you and people around you. not to worry turn to God and you can be free of the curses. But best not to dabble with it. Hatred breeds nothing but hatred and pain
>>
This it's a terrible idea.

And that's not the correct sigil for hate, it's ok for dark tough.
>>
File: comrade cuckface.jpg (196KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
comrade cuckface.jpg
196KB, 2048x1536px
>>19094877
This fucker right here...
>>
File: 1310168640295.jpg (142KB, 688x550px) Image search: [Google]
1310168640295.jpg
142KB, 688x550px
>>19095241
I know what it is and exactly how it works.

>not a specific curse
The concept of constructive intent, is not lost on us.
>>
File: traitor.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
Actually, focus it on the party itself to avoid that pesky potential karmic arc. Just make it so they dont win OP because they will surely venezuala my nation up tbhfam. I have pure intentions regarding this.
>>
>>19095159
>>19095250
>>19095253
>>19095263
MORALFAGS GTFO
>>
>>19095309
You are clearly triggered, time to btfo into your hugbox of failure.
>>
death to my ex
>>
>>19094877
A.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 150x150px
I'm already feeling very strong energy from this sigil.
>>
OP, can I draw on this for a ritual tonight?
>>
>>19095401
Yes, feel free to. That's the intended purpose. Think a linking sigil without the DKMU bullshit attached to it. But for dark work.
>>
>>19095253
What do you consider a better alternative for hate?
>>
>>19095410
DKMU?
>>
>>19095457
A SJW chaos magician group that invented the linking sigil. Good idea, but their group has too much baggage.
>>
>>19095464
cool, i am unfamiliar with linking sigils.
how do they work?
>>
>>19095493
Essentially, it's meant to be used as a "well" of energy to draw upon during spellwork. If you want to curse someone or do dark magick, you're using the sigil to "draw" our collective energy that we've directed towards the sigil to use in a spell.
>>
>>19095562
wont that induce the tragedy of the commons?
>>
>>19094877
fuck people that wear black metal shirts despite Mayhem never having graced their ears
>>
>>19095992
I love Mayhem but I do it because I'm colorblind
>>
>>19094906
>Fuck you michael.
I get the deep sense that you hurt him badly.

Everyone in this thread needs to start pointing some of that high-powered judgmental perception towards themselves.

Cursing others is only going to attract massive bad Karma.
>>
>>19094877
What will happen if i draw this symbol on my arm
>>
>>19095562
>Essentially, it's meant to be used as a "well" of energy to draw upon during spellwork. If you want to curse someone or do dark magick, you're using the sigil to "draw" our collective energy that we've directed towards the sigil to use in a spell.

>many pool their energy of one
>one retard in your circle misuses your collective power
>everybody suffers for it

real stupid, anon
>>
This is some motherfucking Star Wars faggotry up in this thread.
>>
You shouldn't cast sigils like this
>>
>>19096067
That's not how chaos magick works you fucking trogdolyte.
>>
>>19096104

Agreed. It doesn't seem safe. You got a back up plan or defense strategy, OP?
>>
>>19096097
LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU
>>
>>19096060
Your faggotry level raises from 10/10 to 11/10
>>
>>19096097
I can feel your ANGA!
>>
>>19096060
Try and report back
>>
This sigil feels much stronger now than it did a few hours ago.
>>
>>19096067
People have used the Linking Sigil in hexes, and yet it still works as intended.
>>
File: example siphoning node.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
example siphoning node.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>19096118
im not sure you are right about that, though i have not done much with linking sigils.
i think the dude who set up the Ellis sigil charged it by tagging it in places where the mundies direct the sort of thought patterns he wanted and used that as a power source.
posting it here will get you a charge for now, but people are just going to drain it i think.

if you want it charged with hate, you could graffiti it on something people care about.
that way, all the mundies who walk past and see it will get mad at the sigil thus charging it continually for you and your friends to use.
example: write pic-related someplace a bunch of SJWs will see it.
all their rage at what you wrote will be drawn in and converted.

by the way, PLEASE tell me that your dark LS specifies the *containment* of the dark energy it is generating in it's basic intent and declaration.
i have nothing against dark arts, but you DON'T want that shit spilling everywhere.
if you did not, no big deal.
just draw up a new one (or modify this one), post it here, and use the technique i described above with the new sigil.
>>
>>19096252
It is contained, yes.
>>
Fuck my cousin so fucking hard I hate that nigglet I wish I couls break his neck like a fucking twig, I want to bite off his nose and ears that mother fucker faggot nigger pussy bitch he makes me want to kill myself while he dies in front of me I want to abandon him in a fucking desert and watch him dry out and suffer I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him HE MADE ME A RACIST, HE IS THE SOLE REASON FOR WHY I DISLIKE BLACK PEOPLE AND HE IS THE REASON I AM NOT A NICE PERSON ANYMORE, HE IS MY OBJECT OF PURE RAGE AND I WANT HIM AT LEAST 50 MILES AWAY FROM ME AT ALL TIMES BEFORE I FUCKING SUICIDE BOMB HIM
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 498x262px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 498x262px
>>19096288
>>
I hate my life, myself, my friends, and my family. I want to die.
>>
>>19095393

... I don't know about this. Feels nervous mang.
>>
>>19096303
If not, at least OP could find a use for it
Just talking/thinking about the little shit makes me want to punch something
>>
>>19095980

I like how this was left unanswered...
>>
>>19096352
And fuck /v/ too, they are just a bunch of closet hipsters living inside a nostalgia wonderland, they were born to hate and be hated, fuck them all
>>
>>19096357
agreed.
though i think >>19096252 actually resolves it.
if you build a powersource, you don't run out.
although, i guess it makes charging it here a bit pointless.

also, that is a pretty basic sigil taken from http://sigilscribe.me/ so i don't know how effective it will be.
>>
File: recusal.png (26KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
recusal.png
26KB, 660x660px
magic doesn't real
>>
>>19096762
Then why were you scared enough to make that?
>>
For every stupid inferior person I've had to work with or work under.

For those who have harmed me intentionally or otherwise.

For those who delay my progress.

For those take my resources.

For those who question me.

May you all burn with agony. I want your families to be destroyed in front of you. Lose everything of value that you have ever had. Become broke, destitute and alone. May no peace or solace ever come to you and let the penance of death evade you.

Burn.
>>
>>19095233
I believe you are correct.
for the reasons we know why.
>>
i hope my grade school teachers die in horrible ways

eric and ashley too

rip them apart
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.