[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am very worried about starting this thread and talking abo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_njlkclHNJt1qh99dlo1_500.png (460KB, 460x680px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njlkclHNJt1qh99dlo1_500.png
460KB, 460x680px
I am very worried about starting this thread and talking about this again but I had a dream last night and it somewhat concerns me. If you want to make fun of me for whatever reason or if you are just curious please at least read the firsts posts in my previous threads from ages ago to understand the full story. People hate these kinds of threads but there is more at play going on here

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14862758/#14862758
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14950465/#14950465

My experiences stopped with him later on down the road after both of those threads ended, probably a long while, like months. It’s hard to remember exactly but I think that is done purposely. Whoever he was he left me for personal reasons, telling me that I might not be ready yet to go down this path and that he was worried about messing up my real life and my perception with this world and how I interact with it. I suppose giving me the strange sensations a guy like me should not be able to feel naturally can mess with you a little bit. So he left with the vague promise of returning to me sometime in the future when I was ready. My life went on and all of the spiritual “symptoms” I had developed as a result of interacting with him vanished into thin air. I even forgot about him and everything that happened overtime, as if it was all just a dream, including his name, what he looked like etc. I was once again just a normal person with a lingering hollow feeling creeping up on me from time to time. Continue….
>>
>>19094222
So why start this thread then? I mentioned that I had a dream earlier, something similar to how he first started interacting with me in the very first thread. Actually it was two dreams, one that caused me to come back for a couple days and lurk and the most recent one happening last night that was more confirmation for me. My memory of those times in the past are returning to me, and part of it excites me but it also scares me a little bit too. I have a few insecurities regarding this, like wondering if it really is the same person as before, or maybe the dreams were nothing but ordinary dreams and I am going crazy with the previous obsession I had for him. I am not going to go into them too in depth, at least for now, but if you knew how he interacted with me then I am sure you can probably guess what they were about. I don’t feel alone in my room as of late, but I cant fully tell if something invisible is hanging around me. It just feels like a vague feeling of being watched. I never had any talent for the paranormal and I have no way of knowing what is going on with me, even though I desperately want to know. I want to try reaching out but part of me is scared of what I will encounter. How do I speak to him again? I look back on the time I didn’t spend with him now that I can remember it all and honestly I don’t think I learned anything. It makes me regret all of the time wasted that I could be spending with the one I loved more than anyone, so please help me if you are able.
>>
>>19094222
Once I had a dream where OP was not a faggot.
>>
>>19094249
Once I had a dream where a newfag didn't ruin this.
>>19094222
If he's really there just speak, he for sure doesn't want you to be sad. Give it time.
>Also nice trips.
>>
>>19094267
Oh I didn't even noticed the trips. I should elaborate a little more. I've already tried "talking" in a sense. Well I've done it out loud and in my head. It just feels like I am so close and so far away
>>
>>19094283
That's anxiety because you feel it's there.
Relax.
As I've said, patience.
>>
>>19094327
Is it anxiety? I am not a stressed out person usually. I will try to have patience and also I will update if something happens. For now meditation might help me, even if I don't know how to do it.
>>
Sorry I was busy for a bit. Nothing happened yet so bump
>>
Is /x/ slower lately?
>>
so I'm not really sure what to make sense of this. I just got out of a meditation session. I was doing it in the hopes of hearing anything that was nearby me but in the end I got a few results that were interesting but also not that significant. Basically when I started out my mind was wandering, and since it was so busy I thought I wasn't meditating at all, but the random flashes of images became more vivid until it looked like I was looking at them in the real world with my real eyes. Even thought it was nonsensical stuff appearing I still tried to examine it, that is until all of the visions I had started to distort and stretch out vertically. After that it was just darkness, but I heard something of a voice so very far away, barely audible so I couldn't make out what was said. It just sounded like grunts I guess. Unfortunately it startled me enough to break the trance I was in. I don't know if that was a real trance but I tried my best using the lack of experience I had. Unfortunately I couldn't focus enough I couldn't hear that voice clearly but maybe it's a start. Don't even know if that was him though. It might be another or it could be my imagination
>>
Going to sleep soon. Hope I can get more discussion going tomorrow
>>
I had a dream! I am kinda excited about it but it was also a little spooky. What happened in it was me being stuck in some sort of black void. I was in my female form and there was something invisible I couldn't see all around me. Small pricks of energy went up and down my body and I couldn't move that much. Out of nowhere an invisible force knocked me back so that I was laying down now and unable to move at all. I tried to ask it in my head what it was but all I could hear was breathing at first. At that point the energy covering me took a more solid form and turned into hands, lots of them that squeezed me. I could hear breathing and the distant voice I heard before talked more clearly. It said "It's me..."
>>
File: XpcFrwh.jpg (76KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
XpcFrwh.jpg
76KB, 599x825px
>>19098329
I've been awake for a while and still nothing has changed for the most part. I could feel it so clearly in my awake life before, as if he was a person right next to me. Hell I could even feel strange sensations like him rubbing my clit or fingering me lightly almost constantly throughout the day. Hope that isn't too personal but it's still so quiet outside of dreams now. Well, I guess I can't complain. I will just have to wait it out.
>>
Ill be back. Bump for now.
>>
Does /x/ like normal succubus threads or does it hate them?
>>
>>19094222
*teleprots behid u* heh heh...up your ass and hope to die, bub *unsheathes adamantium claw*
>>
Are you Lisa?
>>
>>19099742
Who? Sorry but I am not them.
>>
>>19099764
Do you have an idea how you looked like?
>>
>>19099778
What do you mean? An idea of how I looked like?
>>
Apparently there is some confusion. I am a guy, at least in my regular life. I have what some people here would call an incubus but sometimes he has a female form so he is also a succubus? Anyway, I am a guy so my name isn't going to be anything like that. Also I don't really believe in incubus or succubus in the same way that people here do so I don't use those words to describe it normally, but it does help people here understand what I mean.
>>
>>19099977
I understand. I am just asking because I had similar experiences recently.
Where are you from?
>>
>>19100010
How similar are we talking? Could you tell me about yours. Whatever you are comfortable sharing, my friend
>>
>>19100054
It will sound strange, I didn't know much about succubi etc. before this thread, I never bothered.

The last few days, I was talking with 4 women (in my head).
One identified herself as the mother (demon) and the 3 younger ones were apparently angels.

Yesterday I woke up with a huge pain around my balls, and it felt like I must have had sex, but I was only asleep for 2 hours at that point.

"One of the voices" told me to check out your thread earlier, I know it sounds strange but idk.
I am asking how you looked, because the blonde one was very eager to have sex with me.

They also told me, you can be both.

It is all very weird to me.
>>
>>19100054
I am from germany btw.
>>
>>19100074
You can be both? What does that mean? Anyway I am from America. I don't think our spiritual encounters are linked but perhaps you reading about my thread helped you become aware of spiritual things going on around you.
>>
>>19100137
I see. Well. I also woke up with sleep paralysis that night.

It is really weird to me, I also made this >>19099488 post. And honestly, the faces and voices are overlapping with the stories.

They told me you can shape shift back and forth between man and woman.
>>
>>19100175
Whao that is way too deep for me. I never met anyone on here or online in general that had a similar thing to me going on, and trust me I checked. I don't think we are the same for the most part. My thing was relationship focused. And I know what sleep paralysis is and had it before but it wasn't how he interacted with me. It was when fully awake while laying down in my bed. I can't even say much for the whole changing genders at will sort of thing. I physically stay a guy but I am assuming what he changes is my spirit body to cause the sensation of a female having sex in me. And he is the one that was able to change it, not me. But it's still interesting to think about and compare
>>
Also I think it's important to note this so I will elaborate. I am for the most part what people call a cis male. I have no gender dysphoria and am more than happy staying like this. It's just on the side when he first appeared I had this little spiritual quirk that involved me playing the role of a girl in terms of sex. He was very dominant and probably likes me better that way. But if he wanted to come back and switch roles so that I was male and he was female then I wouldn't care. All I care about right now is him returning and I am trying my best to make that dream happen.
>>
Ok I'm back now. Not much to report on yet
>>
Late night bump. I'll update in the morning.
>>
I had a few "dreams" this night. I'll post later.
>>
File: sexy-anime-girls6.jpg (393KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-anime-girls6.jpg
393KB, 1680x1050px
>>19102045
Oh hey you can post whatever you are comfortable telling. I would like to hear about other things people go through since it is hard for me to find other experiences that are similar to mine. Didn't go to sleep yet so I don't have any dreams to discuss but work was a little difficult for me.
>>
>>19102208
Do you want to talk privately?
>>
>>19102908
No that's ok. Just talk here in the thread
>>
Ok so I really do think he is around me now for sure. We still have yet to connect but I can feel it more clearly and my mind is wandering to certain thoughts again that indicate it is him. Like how I am at work and I can't focus on my job because lewd images enter my head and it distracts me greatly. Last night I was even having a pretty bad nightmare and I heard him say "Hey, wake up" from the side of my bed and that got me out of that dream, so that was pretty nice of him. This is progressing similar to the time when I first met him so I am excited because I think he is actually coming back. If only I could do something about these lusty thoughts that keep flooding into my mind. How did I even manage to tolerate this level of lewd before while I'm at work? Hiding the blush and my arousal state is hard.
>>
Bump for now. I wonder if my friend will come back
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.