[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ believe in Lilitu? I had a pretty spooky experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg (21KB, 220x419px) Image search: [Google]
Lilith_(John_Collier_painting).jpg
21KB, 220x419px
Does /x/ believe in Lilitu? I had a pretty spooky experience with a girl recently that had me proper startled.

>Hang out with girl for months
>Didn't think she had any interest in me but was pretty cool
>Sometimes talks about other guys when we hang out
>Tells me about this one guy who she hung out with, says she told him he was a reptilian when they were on a date and later kissed him goodbye on the forehead because he didn't make a move
>Tells me another time that she went on a date with this guy and he pulled the yawn around the shoulder move, later that night texted her and called her gorgeous which she hates
>Tells me about this one guy who she was worried about because he was doing so much drugs and had gray skin.

I promise this is relevant later

>Have a weird, very vivid dream one night of me marrying this girl (literally never was that that into her, only saw her as a friend so this was very strange to me)
>The morning after, she texts me to hang out
>Have a very bad feeling about it for some reason
>Hang out with her anyways, smoke a bit then we go out to eat
>She starts joking about how I'm her future husband
>Jokes about how she'd like to grow old with me, getting married etc.
>Weirded out, but pay no attention
>Talk with her on the marina next to where we eat for a few hours
>We're talking about shit we don't like
>She mentions she doesn't like cockroaches
>I say something like "cockroaches are alright, they're pretty cool I guess"
>Silence for moment, then she says "look, what's that on the sidewalk"
>Cockroaches start crawling out of the sidewalk
>20 to 30 of them
>"Why do you think they're here"
>Starts laughing
>Shrug it off, think I'm just tripping out bc I'm a bit high
>Later she asks me if I like the rain
>Say yeah
>About 5 minutes later it starts raining
>Starts joking about how she's a witch
>Jokes about how she's a reptilian
>Interesting coincidence but think nothing of it
Cont.
>>
>>19092430
>Drive her home
> Outside her house, tell her I had a good time
>Look into her eyes for a second before she kissed me on the forehead and leaves
>Still have a very bad feeling about the whole thing but can't stop thinking about her
>Hang out the next weekend again and watch a movie at the house
>Has weird masks on her wall, of all different kinds of animals, the devil, some other demonic ones
>Ask her about them, she tells me they belonged to her grandmother and they've been in their family for ages
>”I'm a witch remember”
>Later on I pull the yawn over the shoulder move
>Nothing happens cause I'm too much of a bitch
>I text her later on that night telling her how I feel about her, tell her she's gorgeous among other things (yes cringy I know)
>Remember that story she told me about the guy who called her gorgeous after pulling that move
>Realize those stories were similar to me
>Start distancing myself, start doing lots of drugs again for unrelated reasons
>Start spending a lot of time inside
>Skin grayish from drugs and no sunlight
>See her again anomously, comments on my skin,says she's worried
>Wtf
>Start doing research, read about Jewish mysticism
>Learn her family is Jew
>Read about female Jew demons who have prophetic powers and practice witchcraft
>Nope
>>
Just the fact shes talking about other guys on your date means shes drama. Stay away.
>>
>>19092464
she wasn't talking about other guys, she was talking about him in the near future. She saw everything that happened before hand and tried to tell him so that he wouldn't make the same mistakes
>>
Op must be another GAYTE subject
>>
>>19092577
GAYTE?
>>
>Lilitu

It's Lilith. The spelling you use is the way that Wizards of the Coast decided to spell it when they were told that no names could be from the best selling book of all time (the bible) and so they changed the names of all the demons and devils to not be like those from the story.

She's probably not THE Lilith, but from what you say could still be some succubus or even a demon. Leaning more towards the infernal side since I doubt a succubus would just kiss a dude on the forhead and leave when she didn't get sex, because she'd just rape him anyway.
>>
File: IMG_0557.gif (1020KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.gif
1020KB, 500x281px
>>
>jew

found the problem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjeSRpNYix8
>>
File: NGLBv9t.jpg (81KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
NGLBv9t.jpg
81KB, 600x444px
>>19092430
>>19092439
How long ago was this? Can you still meet her? I have a dangerous way of checking if it really was a coincidence or if she actually is some kind of a succ demon.

First of all, secure your house. Fill it with crosses, Jesus pictures, sprinkle some stuff with holy water. Get a priest to bless a sack of salt and then ,,barricade'' your house entrances (windows, doors) with it. After all this is done - hang out with her at her house.

Before meeting her, fill your pockets with crosses, wear one on your neck and cover your face with holy water. Also, keep some holy water in your pocket in a container which allows for quick dispensing.

If you can get her to kiss you again and she can tell that you covered your face in holy water - that's when you know she's a witch/demon. At this point you have to throw your pocket crosses at the bitch and pour your holy water on her and then run the fuck away. She'll obviously wish to seek revenge, but that's where your barricaded house comes into play. She shouldn't be able to enter it, both physically and spiritually, which will give you time to call for a priest and have him make her fuck off.
>>
she probably can see into the future but we all can through dreams and such

or she has contact with an incorporeal entity or a person that can do that i wouldn't worry about it, it's nbd. we all can do it we just don't know that we can

also she wants to own you then get bored of you when you submit then toss you out but possibly still use you as a friend. stay safe and most jewish tricks are just that. tricks. making it look like a special power is just showmanship and manipulation

we can all do everything, we all have the potential
>>
>>19093107
>If you can get her to kiss you again and she can tell that you covered your face in holy water

"Why is your face wet?"
"BEGONE, SUCCUBUS!!!"
>>
>>19092430
This shit is so fucking retarded
>>
>>19093052
>Angry white boy on the internet
Found the problem
>>
>>19092430
weird. I think some people have some weird knowlegde, like some strangers sometimes know shit about you you never shared with them. I don't know how to explain this
>>
>>19093239

>implying only white people know the truth about jews
>>
>>19093275
Clearly the problem is not nazi related since they felt that only catholic white people and even a specific hair and eye color deserved to live.

So, what is the truth that I don't know?
>>
>>19092430
>>19092439
Turning down qt14 shekeldemon. OP you done fucked it up.
>>
This sounds similar to what I can do to someone, not zap life from them. Let them be themselves and ill see them change shape in dreams. I met a future wife once, said nope, wasted the chance to get laid :l
>>
Do reptiles have tits?
>>
>>19092855
stick to magic the gathering friendo. The girl literally told him more than once she was a witch, and did not acutally do anything to harm him directly. OP is just freaked out because he had his first brush with the unseen world probably, but it doesn't sound to me like she did anything evil or wrong.
>>
>>19093107
>thinking any real Succubus gives a shit about your holy water
>>
>>19092439
oh shit anon. Oh man, you're in for a trip. Shit like that happened to me all the time for years. Still pops up on occasion, I just dont care much anymore. Get some nihilism, some apathy, and some jokes because this shit only gets worse from whenever it starts. Just remember the cardinal rule here. Dont tell anyone. You'll thank me when you arent thrown into a padded room for months at a time. Me saying this will hit you with irony later, dont sweat it, because nothing hurts anymore.
>>
>>19093349

all abrahamic faiths are bullshit methods of control that bastardize and capitalize on the inherent human ability to experience spirituality

they're largely government tools

also in the case of jews they have that overinflated "god's chosen" bullshit going through their heads and most support a country that's completely barbaric

on top of that, jewish control over media and business is extremely dangerous and out of control

you don't need to be a nazi or white to see that
>>
File: IMG_2001.jpg (39KB, 486x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.jpg
39KB, 486x434px
>>19092439
>TFW no spoopy witch waifu is showing interest in me.
Feelsbadman
>>
>>19093107
sack of salt. What kind of salt ?
Where to get ?
>>
>>19093890

rock salt, any hardware store, fill a pillowcase with it and beat her with it until she reveals her true form
>>
>>19093252
This. I once met an old man who told me the ETs were going to put a minority in the oval office a few years before the name was even known to people
>>
>>19093993
*before the name Obama
>>
File: 1448756792003.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1448756792003.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>19093349
>He doesn't know shit about NatSoc
>Jew
>>
>>19093107
>fill your pockets with crosses

"Yeah, I jingle bitch, so what?"
>>
File: 1489548597536-a.jpg (33KB, 572x219px) Image search: [Google]
1489548597536-a.jpg
33KB, 572x219px
>>19093951
Confirmed best course of action.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.