[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he thinks his special book is more special than the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1495893865678.jpg (86KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1495893865678.jpg
86KB, 500x707px
>he thinks his special book is more special than the other special books
>>
>>19092180
Youre a simpleton to believe thats only what faith is about. If you inderstood the core basics of civilization and history youd see that a nation with a faith degenerates and crumbles. As you see today in modern america and western europe. Without faith people succumb more easily to marxism, nihilism and hedonism.
>>
>>19092312
*a nation withOUT faith degenerates and crumbles more easily
>>
>>19092319
right, its a great means of social control. Certainly no way to understanding though.
>>
>>19092312
But religion what makes you think those things are bad to begin with. Nice circular reasoning you got there, bro.
>>
>>19092771
They are bad. You cant have a longstanding society based on immoral values. Thats when the decay happens. People get lazy, weak and degenerate.
>>
I'm missing something here. Since when did faith become synonymous with religion?
>>
File: vadubz.jpg (86KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
vadubz.jpg
86KB, 960x480px
>>19093417
anon has a point
>>
>>19092312
You dont know shit. The roman empire fell because of christianism.
>>
>>19094498
Christianity was already hijacked at the death of Christ, the Gnostic shaman.

All forms of faith end up in the hands of the Demiurge = Jehova = Yahweh and his Archons. The god pretender.

Only the Aeons can deliver you to redemption. Only the Demiurge can deliver you to submission. This world has been leashed since Adam and Eve.
>>
>>19093761
>>19093417
I dunno some other anon made that. I guess "blind faith" would be a better term. the problem with "religion" is that a lot of nondenominational types will even speak against organized religion simply because they've determined a more authentic and complete dogma.
>>
faith is just an easy way to teach normies ethics. Its not necessarily needed, but there really isn't any better way being provided atm.

I guess you could make it a part of the public education system but this is /x/ and I doubt anyone here trusts that idea
>>
>>19092180
>the occult and gnosticism separate
>>
>>19097190
Gnosticism is refined white-magic occult
>>
>>19097223
It is still occult, still esoteric. Or do you rank the Nag Hammadi library findings alongside the Book of Mormon?
>>
>>19097232
No I just think the chart is distinguishing the typical chaos and black magick occult from the right hand path.
>>
>>19097244
occultism, magick, channeling (ghost worship), masonry, voodoo, kabbalah is the left hand path
in the Western world, I dunno if there is something that can be called the right hand path
>>
>>19092180
Edit that and put Judaism after gnosticism
>>
>>19097587
Shekelstein is a good Christian. Shekelstein is no Jew. Please goy, put a pricetag on each tool of faith for me.
>>
>>19094498
it fell because of corruption
>>
File: garden-of-eden.jpg (274KB, 806x617px) Image search: [Google]
garden-of-eden.jpg
274KB, 806x617px
>>
>>19097190
gnosis may be occult to most, but it is not part of what is being referred to as the occult here
one can be a gnostic without studying the occult or ever hearing of gnosticism
>>
>he think every book are the same
>>
Truth stands eternal.
>>
>>19097641
It's a methaphore you retard.
>>
>>19097820

Once again the errant word of the sir became inerrant thanks to discussing things that are extrabiblical to our favour.
>>
>>19097820

The commandments, the need for belief and the need to repent are metaphors too.
>>
>>19097641
This sort of wrong. In the Edenic environment, God actually created the first right from wrong and the choice to do so. The mere action of saying do not eat from this tree, or else, creates it.
>>
>>19097813

"Dildoland and The Adventures of Faggot Spaceman."

>>19092180

"Oh sorry, honor thy neighbor" and "thou shall not steal" that at least praises white people isn't as good as a bunch of mudshits farting on about oneness.

K man.
>>
>>19097891

It's a metaphor for drug laws and homosexuality.
>>
>>19097891
But if they're too naive to know it's wrong to disobey him, what good is it?
>>
>>19097911
These fucking dumb shits.
>its a metaphor

Is the most pleb superficial shit to ever explain certain biblical references. Just proves you dont know shit and just say the most baby shit to any conversation. Fuck off you pleb faggot. Readdddd something for fucks sake and try to understand it. Fuck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.