[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim General: Where you there when aliens were fucking our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Nephilim General: Where you there when aliens were fucking our women?

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Someone else dig up more proof too lazy, but yeah crazy these fucking things thought our woman were hot so they fucked em with their space penis.
>>
>>19091825
So why choose Inanna for the opener?
She has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>19091867
Inanna is really Astaroth
>>
>>19091825
It's all a lie and you are being guided to your death with hypnotic linguistics. Remember fallen angels gave man language and kick started civilizations. It's close to the reaping where they dump infinity on you. You get lost in it,.then they feed on the closed system you create. The "soul", don't be sheeple. This is also a twisted lie, don't fall for it.
>>
File: oh-boy-spanky-George-McFarland.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
oh-boy-spanky-George-McFarland.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>19092144
It's not a lie, it's just writing in a language you don't grasp. Let me translate it for you.

The sons of the powerfull, men who know to be Hugh Grant style womanizers, came to town and the woman saw them and got turned on.

There you go.

Now read the bible again like you have some experience in the game of life again. It's not that mysterious and full of lies. It just writen by adults for adults and as long as you don't get it, you unknowingly show people you are not as tuff and adult as you think you are. Grow some balls.
We all know jerking off is your biggest hobby. Be a man and start fucking around, like you suppose to do. How else do you think your mom became 'the virgin Mary with her God given child ' ?

It's time for you to find Eve and blame her for tasting the fruit called Sex and leave paradise called Childhood.
>>
>>19092522
>it's just writing in a language you don't grasp.

No it's not for adults, nor does it means what you imply.
>>
>>19092113
I fail to see the connection. And that sentence is really backwards. maybe a duality, but Inanna came far before Astarte.
And Astaroth is supposed to be their demonized male catch all.
Their least likely incarnation.

It's like calling Melina, Melissa. Then calling her Mel Gibson.
Will she respond? eventually
Is she likely to backhand you?
yes

Now explain what Inanna has to do with the nephilim, which are the spawn of ANGELS and HUMANS.
no deities or demons in that equation, buddy.
>>
>>19092551
Demons are just dead angels
>>
>>19092562
and?
>>
>>19092571
They're still angels
>>
>>19092532
Then tell me, what do you think it means?

And what is your source on that?
>>
>>19092575
Inanna was never an angel.
She has always been a Goddess.
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19091825
>Nephilim General: Where you there when aliens were fucking our women?

Sons of God are mortals. Pharaohs were Sons of Ra, Alexander the Great Son of Zeus, Chinese Emperors Sons of Heaven, some Caesars Sons of God. Solomon is referred to as the Son of God in a few Hebrew texts. Japanese Emperors were considered descendants of the Shinto Sun goddess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAQJ8oVQYOM
>>
>>19092597
Apparently the Anunnaki gods were dead angels.
>>
>>19092610
wtf is this annunaki shit?
She was a Sumerian Goddess ffs.
fucking ickehead
>>
>>19092597
Inanna a shit-tier god and queen of the roasties.
>>
>>19092615
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anunnaki

The names are interchangeable.
>>
>>19092616
nice try,
not today jesus,
not today

>>19092622
Even under that label
it's still does not mean she is a fallen angel, or a dead god or angel. much less an alien

troll 2/10
>>
>>19092635
Fallen angels ARE dead. What power does she hold to consider her a goddess that fallen angels don't have?
>>
>>19092644
what proof do you have to say otherwise. Other than just making random accusations?
The Nephilim were the group belonging to Lilim and Azazel. Not jointly but in unison all the same.
>>
>>19092635
>jesus
lolno even her own worshippers and fellow gods call Inanna out for being an utter bitch
>>
>>19092680
only if you talk shite, bromo
>>
>>19092661
What do you have?

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/astaroth/
>>
>>19092710
that's just some modernist bullshit from max., the 1500's.
So how does this tie in with ancient Sumer?
You are grasping at straws man.
>>
>>19092590
>what do you think it means?

It means that sad normalfags will think they are the only ones fucking and will see messages of sex everywhere.
>>
>>19092737
You got me, pham
>>
>>19092522
Even if Jesus resurrected, that doesn't mean he was the son of God. Demons know the secrets of God, so they could know how to resurrect a body.
>>
What's with all this past tense shit? Nephilim were real in the modern day and the US military killed them. Ask any soldier in Afghanistan at the time. HOORAH!

Look up the giant of Kandahar

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/08/is-u-s-government-hiding-the-giant-of-kandahar/

https://youtu.be/YKwDic2qWYs
>>
>>19092887
Nephilim = Nah, kill him?

Sounds like marines.
Take SWAN 2, no One.
>>
File: Lost.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Lost.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>>19092763
>>
>>19092887
loool you cant kill ether.
Thats why they're so much fiercer.
That's why I love this shit.
>>
>>19092562
hmmmmmm...
>>
>>19092887
Please tell me people don't actually take this shit seriously
>>
>>19091825
They also had horse cocks. 1 Enoch 88:3.

Ancient men were being cucked by the BAC.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.