[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ last night i heard some knocks in a pattern of three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: knock.jpg (55KB, 1246x946px) Image search: [Google]
knock.jpg
55KB, 1246x946px
hey /x/
last night i heard some knocks in a pattern of three thru the time 3:00am to 3:30am. didnt know the direct source but it wasnt on a door. i still dont have a reasonable explaination. i called a friend that was still awake and he could faintly hear it aswell. started to search up the three knocks and some stuff about demons and the three knocks of death pop up. started to freak out so i searched it up on youtube and some stuff bout jesus coming back. dont know which explanation to accept. wat do /x/
>>
>>19091626
They're called death knocks, harmless UNLESS they happen on a door or window, if the knocks move to a door or window you have to lay a line of salt in across that entrance before opening it again or else you'll let an evil spirit in. If you happen to let the spirit in you'll start to hear the knocks inside your house, the knocks usually start at 3 or 4 and each day will decrease until no knocks are heard, which is when the spirit will kill someone in the house. If the knocks are coming from inside your house you have to leave immediately, no joking matter you WILL be killed, get a priest at that point.
>>
>>19091708
OP here
thanks for the warning but how long will i have to put salt on the entrance before im safe
>>
Op you need to knock back.
>>
>>19091725
kek
>>
>>19091725
its r Kelly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9V--98cvaQ
>>
>>19091626

That's a time period when people tend to be in REM sleep. If you wake up/are awake during this time you may experience hallucinations. Auditory hallucinations are the most commonly experienced, with 80% of the population having at least one experience in their life time. Fear or paranoia can increase the likely hood of such hallucinations. My recommendation is to get more sleep and make a calming mantra for times like this. Mine is just repeating, "Thank you." over and over while imagining the sensation of a hug.
>>
>>19091746
aka real nigga hours
who else woke as fuck
>>
>>19091722
place the salt, let time pass past the usual knocking time, if the knocking doesn't come again then you know it worked.
>>
>>19091626

I've had sleep problems my whole life, so I speak from experience. These things seem alarming in the moment, but don't worry about it.
>>
>>19091746
OP here
i had stayed up the whole time and i rang up a friend they ssaid they could hear it too
>>
>>19091758
that's because bullshit travels faster than light
>>
omg guy its happening again...Do I salt all the doors now?
>>
>>19091828
not actual op
>>
>>19091837
fuck off its actual op
So I salt basically every entrance way? What about salt substitutes...I have no salt
>>
>>19091845
>What about salt substitutes...I have no salt
Use your own tears and sweat. Do jumping jacks while crying. If nothing else the ghost will probably think you're fucking loony and just leave.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.