[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else hyped for the new earth, new heaven, new Jerusalem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 34

File: New Jerusalem.jpg (249KB, 666x315px) Image search: [Google]
New Jerusalem.jpg
249KB, 666x315px
Anybody else hyped for the new earth, new heaven, new Jerusalem?

Revelation 21
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
>>
File: New Jerusalem Diagram.jpg (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
New Jerusalem Diagram.jpg
1MB, 3508x2480px
>>19091121
12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
>>
File: Alpha Centauri New Jerusalem.jpg (121KB, 728x607px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Centauri New Jerusalem.jpg
121KB, 728x607px
>>19091124
26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
>>
File: 1430897304230.jpg (235KB, 1256x850px) Image search: [Google]
1430897304230.jpg
235KB, 1256x850px
>>19091121
>3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
>4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
>5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
>6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

This takes place after the 1000 year reign of the Christ. And this is where the Christ gives back God's crown. Jehovah or YHWH can take back his rule because the issue of his universal sovereignty has been has been settled at the end of the 1000 year reign.
>>
>>19091121
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>19091121
>>19091121
#2 says the john comes back dressed like a bride.. ready for her husband? ..
>>
File: 6546481651.jpg (181KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
6546481651.jpg
181KB, 500x477px
>>19091320
Pretty sure it's talking about new Jerusalem being the bride.

>lrn2readingcomprehend
>>
File: maatmontypython3.png (747KB, 1327x741px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython3.png
747KB, 1327x741px
>>19091121
>Anybody else hyped for the new earth, new heaven, new Jerusalem?

I'm hyped for when it finally sinks in to the Jews that they weren't and aren't "chosen people" and the gods decided to help play their entire race for centuries because of their terrorism and human sacrifices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQNcYvifYUY
>>
>>19091487
true but most humans in general are going to have a rude awakening.
>>
>>19091565
But really we know nothing, because we are to act as if it's not happening and just calmly go about our way.

Some many things line up, so much makes sense it's all gonna come to a head soon I think.

Ps God is probably real and a lot of people are out of luck.
>>
>>19093040
>Ps God is probably real and a lot of people are out of luck

If God is real then luck isn't needed, a perfect all powerful benevolent being exists.

>Ask yourself, would you have broken the case if I hadn't said anything?

Oracle, while everyone has panic attacks about a demi urge, she's been trolling all along.
>>
>>190911211

Corinthians 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

I really don't think I can fathom what is going to happen. I have a general concept of it, but even in normal everyday life the developments of the future are never how I envisioned them before they happened......

I used to think the tribulation and rapture would be novel & exciting...and they probably are...but frankly recent events just make me apprehensive. I am grounded by the Lord's commands and have a certain peace. But it is weird to see the heathen freak out overtime something happens...even minor stuff.
>>
>>19093280
every time....not overtime. I hate auto correct
>>
>>19093265
Why do you assume God to be benevolent?
>>
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broger&src=hash its thinking about moot again
>>
>>19093334
>you in the right place?
>>
File: btterfly.jpg (33KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
btterfly.jpg
33KB, 400x368px
>>
>>19091565
>>19093040

How do I avoid wrath? Catholics tell me I need to wear a brown scapular and say hail mary's everyday and go to confession and receive the eucharist and stop sinning, calvinists tell me that I'm either a vessel of God's eternal wrath or elect, and evangelicals tell me I just need to believe and accept Jesus
>>
File: 1429986488571.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1429986488571.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>19093353
desu you have to go with the true worshipers of Jehovah. May seem crazy but if you just start studying with with an open mind you will realize its the truth.

Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones man.
>>
File: 1437137813784.jpg (223KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1437137813784.jpg
223KB, 2048x1152px
>>19093353
>>19093359
>This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come

>Matthew 24:14

The Jehovah's Witnesses are the only ones doing that in almost every country and from what I hear they do it secretly in the countries that it's illegal to do.

just saying
>>
File: 666666.jpg (547KB, 788x562px) Image search: [Google]
666666.jpg
547KB, 788x562px
>>19093359
>>19093369

you guys srs? aren't those the guys that go door to door, spamming everyone?
>>
>>19093380
Jesus told his followers to go to the homes of the people to make disciples. they do the same. what do you think preaching in the inhabited earth means?
>>
>>19093391

I guess you're right, I'm going to become a Jehovah's Witness I guess
>>
>>19093395
Newton figured out the prophecy of daniel but then read what Jesus said about the good news of the kingdom being preached in the time of the end and realized he wasnt living in the end times because there was no world wide preaching going on.
>>
>>19093395
hey they are pretty chill people desu
>>
>>19091121
Fucking loser...
>>
>>19093391
They also edit the Bible and believe wack job stuff. They're a disgusting cult.
>>
You do realize Marvel released a large crossover arc story that pretty much showed how easily this whole story is fictionalized right?

Maybe, John got a sneak peek of the Crossover event and mistook the Revelations to have happened on the real Earth.

Lel, it was an idea for a comic that no one used for 2000 years. GG Marvel, GG.
>>
I always thought it was shortsighted that most people just think about getting to heaven. Bro, its just another waiting room until the real stuff starts.

also, I really want to see what happens when god gets bored and jesus takes over.

I mean, this is the same guy who was given the fucking underworld to play with from a heaven standpoint and raises all of us bastards into the their upper realm, what the shit is gonna happen when we're empty on this plane? We're the firstfruits, so I'm guessing animals will get their day to have the holy spirit, but after that? what? bring up hell? also, on the last day everything is free, we get to chill with the damned and shit when they bow, thats gonna be a fucking amazing nostalgia trip. Hopefully those guys arent pissed after spending ALL TIME in hell right? anyways, how long is this last day anyways.

also, guilty pleasure here, I really want to see a literal GOD DAMNED dragon. thats gonna be fukken sick whatever side you're on. Heres half hoping that shit isnt a metaphor.
>>
File: 24533544.jpg (77KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
24533544.jpg
77KB, 600x536px
>>19093469
>edit the Bible
lol restoring the name Jehovah is editing the Bible? lmao you know the name was edited to God from the original manuscripts right?

>believe wack job stuff

everything they believe is from the Bible.
>>
>>19093524
I love the fact that moses straight up smashes the physical manifistation of gods word when he gets pissed at those guys. God was like, fuck dude what the shit now I gotta do it again.
>>
>>19093524
Growing up, my mom was (and still is) a DEVOUT JW. They are for the most part super chill people and even though I decided not to go down that path, I still appreciate what they do. They legit do what they do because they care about random people, which is why I sucked at it.

But there are some seriously wacked out members too, who are just so dogmatic and unflinching and unquestioning - especially the old timers. Everything they dont understand or don't feel comfortable with is 'Demon's, demons everywhere. I've heard them speak about some wacked out stuff.
>>
>>19091121
If you want to see the new earth, you have to get saved first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
>>
You're not going unless you unlock eternal life technologies here on earth.
>>
>>19093331
Before the universe comes into being, there is only God,

and since for evil to exist there must be a perpetrator and a victim each

then the act of God which brought the universe into existence cannot be evil,

Because nothing but God exists until AFTER that creative act.

And of course a perfect omnipotent being cannot be a victim in any sense.

Boom!

Is Good

Then us (consequently free will)

Then Jesus (agape, absolute outpouring of love)

Good simply transcends.
>>
>>19094020
Fuck off kyle
>>
File: autocorrect.jpg (91KB, 862x668px) Image search: [Google]
autocorrect.jpg
91KB, 862x668px
When I connect the present with the past, I see design.

Myriad connections, like solar system journey through the Milky Way.

https://youtu.be/0jHsq36_NTU

>>19093265

---------One Present
------------/--8--\
When two pasts are observed simultaneously, they become entangled, thus acquiring mass.

>>19094800

Structure.

Every allegorical callback
----------metaphorical
---------LiTrollery
-----------Quantum comedy
---------Some time Some joy

Past to future when future observes past.

Just simulate the perfect scenario.
Even though you can't, trust me, it is so.

O 1 Point
O 2 Circle
O 3 Superposition

Our mind like the universe, when imagination accelerates beyond comprehension, then future becomes the past.

Invert the Goodness of God and you still get Good.

Invert evil, and you get good.

Inverse inversion?

Universe One Version

The Version with a Perfect, Benevolent Creator.
>>
File: giphy.gif (907KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
907KB, 500x200px
>>19093283

>>19093265
>>Ask yourself, would you have broken the case if I hadn't said anything?
>>
File: 1492061694115.jpg (112KB, 463x517px) Image search: [Google]
1492061694115.jpg
112KB, 463x517px
>>19091124
It looks like a prison yard
>>
>>19091121
No. It would be a very boring place. Wake up every morning knowing it'll be the same shitty day in paradise, just like yesterday.
>>
In heaven, you will be forced to dress in your Sunday's best and go to fucking Sunday school 24/7. If you sing "Jesus loves the little children" too loudly, you go to hell with the queers and black people.
>>
>>19091124
I don't want to be that guy, but

Tardis Borg Cube?

Could fit billions easily without the warping of timespace angle, with, and potentially limitless.
>>
You niggas don't understand how epic the kingdom will be:

You won't experience Boredom because you won't have a carnal sinful mind that chases dophamine for the next rush. Your mind will be more powerful than any supercomputer man and perfectly aligned with god's will.

God's sheer presence will trigger an eternal joy and Ecstasy beyond comprehension far greater than anything you'd experience in sex. It pervade your entire being.

Your body will be indestructible and glorious, it will be mighty and powerful like the angels. No marvel or dc character would possibly be able to compete with you. You'll probabily be able to fly and move at insane speeds. You definitely won't be ugly, You'll probably look infinitely more gorgeous than any 10/10 instagram whore you've fauned over and you be family with other people who are also equally as radiant. Goku won't have shit on you, he will be an insect compared to your glory and righteousness.

The landscape will be so surreal, majestic, and beautiful that no man could've possibly imagined what New Jerusalem would be like because their carnal minds are too weak and corrupted to process such glorious unfathomable beauty. It will never decay either. This is TRUE LIFE. Thus, The scenery will become infinitely more brilliant with each passing moment.

You will do god's will outside of jerusalem, It's even implied that he has entire galaxies and possibly universes that you will journey too spread his kingdoms.

Everyone will be your family. There will be nothing but unconditional love and union, You will never have an enemy nor ever hate anyone nor will anyone hate you. Psychotic Rapist, Murderers, and Theives that repented will be closer to you than any family members you had on earth.
>>
>>19095681
I would enjoy that ... but miss the earth and things ...
>>
>>19095688

It's extremely hard for our sinful minds to comprehend such beauty and perfection. It actually offends our flesh just thinking about it.

You would miss nothing here on earth, In fact it's said that your life on pre-glory earth would be like a faint dream in your mind. Your family, your goals, etc.

You see when new jerusalem comes, Time as we know it won't affect us. There will be no time, only the moment. Reality will BE 100000x more real than it is now. Have you ever had a dream that felt real than reality? It'll be like this except it'll be forreal.
>>
>>19095711
The End.

So does it sound to me, even when it continue

What is with the heathens/beast of Africa - they will not be saved, or my friend who doesn't acknowledge Jesus as his Lord and Savior ...
>>
Sounds boring.
>>
>>19095723
It had to be a non canadian.

It never it's the noble people of the north.
>>
>>19095737
Forgot to change my lurker name
>>
>>19091487
So, as a gay black jew i shouldn't be hyped, I'm doomed for eternal hell anyway !
>>
>>19095769
Indayed
>>
>>19095769
Just ask for forgiveness for being black and gay and a jew and pray to be white when you die.
>>
>>19095723
God is gonna fuck your racist asses up. We blacks actually have souls y'know? We actually have conscious's, just not as developed initially.

You really think god is going to judge for bullying and psychologically traumatizing innocent niggers like me who have done you no wrong? Surely a just god shall seek recompense.
>>
>>19093331
If God is all good, then he cannot be all powerful.

If God is all powerful, then he cannot be all good.
>>
>Anybody else hyped for the new earth, new heaven, new Jerusalem?
rofl so were the first christians
you'll probably die while waiting, just like them
>>
I'm hyped. Leaving this dead land will be great..
>>
File: ribble.jpg (232KB, 1754x598px) Image search: [Google]
ribble.jpg
232KB, 1754x598px
>>19096043
What's the logic?

1. All Powerful = able to accomplish any act
2. All Good = can only perform Good actions
3. Can not accomplish all possible (evil) acts.

Logic somewhat sound, however there is a flaw of perspective, and it starts with the "can" at 2 and continues to the "can not" of 3.

Exchange these for "Will" and "Will not" and you see God is indeed all powerful, willing only good.

Intending, motivated, intelligent and benevolent action.

You perhaps confuse God with a physical force, or mechanical schema. That having the capability to achieve any task, like mindless computer, shall slave to complete every task.

But conceive of God as a person, like you unique, then you'll see the power of God.

As every instance, even the conception of an instance, of good, is sourced in God.
>>
God God task
action good
3 acts
actions
act
logic
>>19096043
good
powerful
>>
>>19098419
That one is a little holographic fractal unit of the whole.
>>
File: rhinoceros_viper_19031-120.jpg (89KB, 525x340px) Image search: [Google]
rhinoceros_viper_19031-120.jpg
89KB, 525x340px
>>19098405
>>19098419
>>19098439
I am the source
I am the beacon
>>
File: youmay.jpg (240KB, 1011x598px) Image search: [Google]
youmay.jpg
240KB, 1011x598px
>>19098439
That one is

>Can I have an apple?
>Can you ;)
>Okay, "May" I have an apple?
>>
File: 4659469678_64ea85152e_z.jpg (417KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
4659469678_64ea85152e_z.jpg
417KB, 640x481px
With translucency, keeps inner peace
>>
File: fatherorson.jpg (103KB, 1746x602px) Image search: [Google]
fatherorson.jpg
103KB, 1746x602px
This one is just for fun.
>>
File: orsonwills.jpg (95KB, 1788x562px) Image search: [Google]
orsonwills.jpg
95KB, 1788x562px
Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God.

Mark 14:25

Deus Vult and Orson Wills
>>
File: separate.jpg (252KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
separate.jpg
252KB, 700x1050px
>>19098523
It doesn't mean he can't drink, it just means he will not, he chooses not to.
>>
File: burj_khalifa_aka_burj_dubai-wide.jpg (720KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
burj_khalifa_aka_burj_dubai-wide.jpg
720KB, 1920x1200px
And so he sat upon his throne, content in his immortality
>>
File: wildbanana_small.jpg (16KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
wildbanana_small.jpg
16KB, 400x227px
God can partake in the fruit of his own creation, none may deny this.
>>
File: 1370809212622.jpg (58KB, 480x357px) Image search: [Google]
1370809212622.jpg
58KB, 480x357px
Do you see it? As I have?
>>
File: 1369194028300.gif (494KB, 285x211px) Image search: [Google]
1369194028300.gif
494KB, 285x211px
True beauty comes from without.

Elysium 29:22
>>
File: 1496444533221.jpg (43KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496444533221.jpg
43KB, 680x499px
>>19093359
Jehovah witnesses are a demon cult. Kill yourself shill
>>
File: Moses parting the sea.jpg (1MB, 1580x1240px) Image search: [Google]
Moses parting the sea.jpg
1MB, 1580x1240px
A recurring theme

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

Matthew 13:24

>The sea represents chaos and the evils of this world, as does the chaff.
>"Good seed is sown by God, so where does the chaff come from?" The servants ask.
>>
>>19091124
New gas chamber design 10/10 better than shower trick good job
>>
File: 1496441676599.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496441676599.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19095681
>This is what cbristcucks actually believe
>>
File: tornado31.jpg (33KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tornado31.jpg
33KB, 1024x768px
21 And so God summoned the lightning and the tempest unto them. 22 Then God sayeth "are there none here with the fruit to renounce me?". 23 And there were none. 24 Then God sayeth "let thoe with faith accept the ire and the coal unto themselves". 25 And so they did.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.