[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I doubt any of you can be of help but there is no loss in giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: notrelated.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
notrelated.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I doubt any of you can be of help but there is no loss in giving it a try.

I increasingly become aware of the reality surrounding me. What is, what shall be, what shouldn't be. In the past I was better in what I'm trying to do now but "the incident" made me have to start from the beginning again.

What I found is a wall. Maybe it's just the border between my reality in yours? Yes, I shall call a border now.

I'm not sure whenever the border came to be because I brought my reality with when I moved to yours or your reality wasn't able swallow mine when it was created. Your reality is artificial, that I'm sure of. While I found many of you just as artificial there are surprisingly real people in this, too. They're don't have a border surrounding them thus they aren't like me.

Let me ask a question to those that are real and yet natural to this artificial world:
"Are you so called transcendents or just something like a bug in the matrix?"
>>
Don't ask me. I just work here.
>>
>>19091073
I feel like a bug, what does this mean for you?
>>
>>19091073
Can you explain better the differences between your reality and ours?
>>
>>19091091
I'm a bit fed up with this artificial reality. Now that finally understand it, I want to remove it. I wouldn't have any problems in doing so now, but I'm not yet sure how it will affect you real people and I still value life and don't want to "kill" because of my dissatifaction, yet.

There are still a few things I don't know and learning about how you came to be is a good start.

>>19091095
Yours is owned and manipulated by someone or something. It's changing all the time. On the surface it quite similar to mine but the deeper you go the "important" parts are all missing. Compared to mine it's like wax fruits. It looks quite the same from far but coming closer you see the wax gloss and eating it is out of the question.
>>
>>19091130
But why do I exist?
What owns me even if I wasn't intended to be?
>>
>>19091133
That's what I want to find out. However, I believe you should all have some kind of connection to what created you. Those that aren't real are obviously piloted somehow and I guess it's done by something like a central command entity.
>>
>>19091161
I should add, those that are real could do differently but many are still acting like those that aren't real thus in conclustion they can still choose to be controlled somehow.
>>
>>19091073
>A wall, border
Yeah. The people you call artificial are small amoebas who cannot fully realize a larger amoeba. The wall is where they meet and begin to merge, or as you say, swallow.

>Your reality wasn't able to swallow mine when it was created
Or, your reality wasn't able to swallow the other.

Reality is artificial; what it is composed of is real. Really, they are the same. To have no differentiation would cause 'an incident'.

>I'm not sure when the border came to me
It's always been there, but it's pointless until there's another border next to it.

>Are you transcendents or bugs in the matrix?
I don't know. What do you see it as?
>>
>>19091130
To kill it would to begin it again. Sit down and have a beer with it instead. There's only one result in the end.

These inner parts are like the base firmware of a computer. The computer is piloted by a toddler who would inevitably destroy system32; in fact they'll probably find a way anyway. It's effectively in safe mode.

>>19091161
Some are piloted, but a bigger amoeba can move more on it's own. Always on a leash, though. It's less stress to the amoeba to avoid thinking.
>>
>>19091161
Are you human? How do you describe the actions of a real human compared to an artificial one,what set them apart? How do you think you went from you reality to ours?
>>
>>19091081
fpbp
>>
>>19091200
>your reality wasn't able to swallow the other
because my reality isn't equiped to swallow in the first place. what the artificial reality has done wasn't something natural. however, swallow isn't right word either as my reality (not inside my border but where the artifical one is) still exists beneath the artifical overlay.

>What do you see it as?
Not sure. The real ones sometimes to do manipulate their reality in mass. It sometimes looks like it goes against "the owner" and sometimes is just like the puppets. So I'm not sure whenever the realones are in fact the owner(s) of this artificial reality or came to be for some other reason. Because I cannot conclude this even though I'm watching it, I tried asking.
>>
File: Circle-Pisces.jpg (21KB, 416x292px) Image search: [Google]
Circle-Pisces.jpg
21KB, 416x292px
>>19091251
I agree swallow isn't really the right word. It's more like your side permeating the other. Yours isn't the only overlay, though. Think of the borders you encounter as borders to the larger circles. One is your origin. You are seemingly blocked from it.

>Manipulate reality in mass
Like I said, they're all as real as each other. Some are just more capable. The system is a give-and-take, pull-and-tug. Lots of results, but I don't really comprehend why.
>>
>>19091218
I am what I am. The problem our reality has the same name for different things. When I say human, it means something different to you than it does for me.

Real people have ... let's call it a soul as it's close enough. They can act and somewhat set their own destiny. My reality has natural laws that cannot be broken or you'll have to pay (not money) for doing do.

Those real in the artifical world also fall under this law and know what not to do. Those that aren't real break the law all the time (seemingly) but there are no consequences as there is just no effect.

It's like copyright industry trying to establish you copieing music is stealing. But when you copy from a digital source the original isn't removed thus "stealing" isn't what happend it's just a copy. Kinda like this.
>>
>>19091315
Do your reality is exactly the same as ours in the superficial level? Does Trump has withdrawed from the Paris deal today in your reality for example? Do you think this reality might be kind of a pirate version where you can cheat with nothing happen?
>>
>>19091073
Hello, I am a transcendent. definitely not a bug. I can thoroughly explain my existence if necessary. it seems you are having trouble coping with the fact that you are not truly from here, relax. The "moderators" so-to-speak of this world want you to get bothered by all of this which would lead to you desensitizing yourself to where you grow comfortable here and dont care about advancing. there are also REAL moderators of existence,which reside in the origin of all existence. You could refer to that place as the "next level", because thats what it is. it is the next evolutionary level for true souls to advance to if the mature past the mind prison we are placed in, so we can fully attain the true power of "free will" that is something you will never lose. this whole life here on earth is a simulation that is correspondent to your own personal addictions and things that you tie yourself to, you were put here to see if you could rise above those things and leave it behind to become a fully independent and responsible member of the next level. This planet is a garden where real souls are grown to fully develop to the point of graduation. if you are advancing, and lose a body you would be "replanted" at a future time in a life that "jives" with where you last left off. not like the hindu reincarnation. religions started off with seeds of truth but have been twisted through time with disinformation to blind people from real truth. only those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear are the ones who have what it takes. others are just human plants responding to the subjected "programming" that has been pressed on them their whole lives (school, media, worldviews, religion, etc.). I have a lot to say but dont know where to start, also dont know if many people reading this would truly understand, so i will stop here. You can ask me questions, im not talking out of my rear.
>>
What the fuck. Are you guys fucking retarded or is this an inside joke
>>
>>19091218
>How do you think you went from you reality to ours?
Left this question out. I don't know and I'm not sure I did. I still can't say for sure but I somewhat tend to believe it's more like the artifical reality came to existance and just be there since then.
>>
>>19091073
>What is, what shall be, what shouldn't be
Nothing "shouldn't be", everything that is should be because it is, and there's no possible way it couldn't be because it is.

Saying anything "shouldn't be" is nonsense. I mean unless you believe that there is an ultimate, detailed plan for reality, and also that there are creatures who are a part of this reality who have the ability to go against said plan, which wouldn't make sense either because you can't go against it if you are a part of it. We would have to be outside of reality in order to change this hypothetical plan for it.

But you're clearly autistic anyway so this was probably a waste of time.
>>
>>19091367
What is consciousness? What are you? A monkey on earth? Where is the voice in your head located? Why is it there? Is it all an inside joke?

>>19091353
And why should we believe that progressing in this way is truly what we should do? I understand what you're saying; a series of lives in a playground in which we can grow and realize ourselves. I can see it is naturally in our nature, but the world has a dark sense of humor sometimes.
>>
>>19091346
Not exactly the same on superficial level. Kinda like those mandela effect changes but the actual real reality is still a bit more different.

>trump
sorry it's doesn't work this way. My reality exist around me but there is still the artificial reality beyond the border thus when I surf the internet I'm surfing the artifical reality.

>Do you think this reality might be kind of a pirate version where you can cheat with nothing happen?
that's a pretty accurate analogy. so yes, I think so.
>>
>>19091399
Everyone is on a different part of the climb. Sometimes they come from different sides.
>>
>>19091431
This has nothing to do with what I said
>>
>>19091419
Can you give examples of what natural laws are constantly being broken by the unreal people?
>>
>>19091353
I actually believe you. It's foolish though. You are breaking the law. I cannot imagine the price you have to pay. Like >>19091418
said. Progressing this way isn't the only nor is it the "right way".
>>
>>19091431
You're clearly autistic and this was a waste of time.

Or you have a different point of view than me. Whoa.
>>
>>19091465
What law are you speaking of?
>>
>>19091418
well you see, you have to choose within you what you feel is truth. the real "you" your consciousness, which is really just a complex free will computing matrix that processes thought (basically a mix of instincts, impulses and radio signals from external sources) is on a journey to grow. The only place real growth comes from is that evolutionary next level. that is honestly the only REAL thing. all of this you see is a facsimile of something real on other gardens, but not in full scope. You could choose to become mr. rich billionaire with everything here, but that only yields a life on this planet. that shows your concern is just physical thrills and immediate personal gain. to the ones that created this place, that shows you dont want to have a real life that is not confined to a temporal cyclic place like this. ou see, you are not this body. you are the mind occupying it. it is literally a vehicle for the mind. if you tie yourself to the life of the vehicle, you restrict yourself to that life. once you can overcome that and realize you live past this, a full scope of options that could take place can happen. it is all what you choose to do. you should start reading Robert Monroe's books, he was a parapsychologist from the 50's who became an expert at ESP and OBE's. He explains the "afterlife" very clearly and actually has evidence of his experiences to validate it. If you want the real cold hard truth to reality then look into what the evolutionary level above human is. but i honestly doubt it would make sense. I dont want to give up my true guidance as it would ruin my validity of being "sane"
>>
It is I, God.
>>
>>19091465
the price is very simple, its your life. If you love this life more than anything surely wont you lose it? if you give this life to so-to-speak be "born again" cough cough (from a messenger very well known) surely you would keep it for an everlasting life. please do not let the flood of religious thoughts that immediately come to your brain in an attempt to keep you brainwashed distract you from the truth i am speaking. It is simple, give your life (your ways, thoughts, addictions, habits, posessions, everything you think of that is your life) in replacement for a clear path to learn what true life outside this world is, you would surely keep your REAL life for good. This life here is not real, a mere part of a system with a chance to grow past it but the system is too overran with negativity for growth in positive motion to happen aymore. this planet is soon due to be "recycled", not the planet ending but being "refurbished" to its original intent. You seem like you are ready to learn what you are supposed to learn for your next step
>>
>>19091540
shut up
>>
>>19091558
Please do not bully God. I love God.
>>
>>19091454
>>19091505
It's a moving target but it's kinda when you do something bad you are marked and a path closes for you and there is a price.

It's roughly like that: You want something and somebody else has it. When you think about it you have various ways to obtain it. Let's say, you could exchance it with something of equal worth, you ask for it, you could make it yourself, you can steal it, you can destroy it because it not you owning it, you could just continue wanting it....

You could say those are different paths to take. In the worst case there are paths that closes forever and affect you in everything will do (and can't do) hence forth. Suffering is the result.
>>
>>19091522
I'm all ready down the rabbit hole, friend. The turning point was awhile back. There's not much to ask that does not become apparent after awhile. I don't give a shit if you're sane or not. 4chan, after all.

Do you have any advice for targeting the parts of the self that must come into balance, grow, or be worked on? Even with raw introspection, self honesty and obtaining true sight of the world is a bitch. It feels like something is just out of reach, or behind a thin wall that was put into place.

Specifically, I'd like to see the 'raw' world and the truth of myself. It's a painful process and sometimes it's hard to find the point that needs to be focused on, like hunting a knot to massage out of your back. I feel like I have the tools to do it, but they go unused. I still do not have faith that reaching the point you speak of should even be done in the first place.
>>
>>19091554
>the price is very simple, its your life
no.
>>
>>19091564
And so attempting to teach those who would listen closes paths? Wouldn't taking any path inevitably lead to one final path?
>>
>>19091566
I am not the person you replied to, but I do have thoughts on the matter. Would you like to read them?
>>
>>19091562
>>19091562
im not bullying God, im telling the guy saying that bs to go away because he is taking away from the intelligcent conversation being brough forth. trust me, I follow God more than anything in my entire life. I just think posts like that subtract from these threads, and make them deteriate faster
>>
>>19091564
Do you have some advice to the real ones? There is any way to create a border for us? Do you have an email?
>>
>>19091571
If you stop walking, does it matter where the path leads? Everyone goes their own path. Everone has their own goal, maybe. However, yes, changing the path of other people against their will is possible and that's kinda against the law. In that case a path not neccesary closes but there will be a price to pay for certain. Is there one final path, I do not know.
>>
>>19091568
how else could you gain eternal life? satan? spirit guides? ascended masters? tarot? divinization of any kind? that is all less than truth. before saying "no" as if you are all knowing, please explain yourself. there is no other way than through giving of your self. example in nature, (which doesnt prove anything it is just interesting to reflect on) the caterpillar is on a journey to become a butterfly. it is very synonymous with what religions have sought throughout time. What religions have sought to understand since the beginning of their
origin is what is above the human level of existence. Most have taught
that if an individual lives a "good life" adoring some savior that he
will inherit some "heaven" after his death. Only if it were that simple.
That viewpoint is as inaccurate as the caterpillar believing that if he
dies a good caterpillar he will mysteriously awaken in a rose blossom
and live there forever with the King butterfly. He must become a
butterfly while a healthy caterpillar - overcoming his decaying option.
If he rises above all caterpillar ways, converts all his energies to the
pursuit of becoming literally another creature who circulates in another
world, he becomes a butterfly. Likewise a human who seeks only to become
a member of his next evolutionary kingdom may become a member of that
kingdom if he completely overcomes all the aspects and influences of the
human level providing he has found favor with a member of that next
level who will direct him through his metamorphosis. continued in next post...
>>
>>19091572
Yes please. Meditation practices, riddles, whatever. I've even contemplated the two mirror method of writing personal qualities and sides of myself.

It's like this realization of myself would unleash a dam. The wave will suck but will ultimately grow myself. Tools to help find the points on this dam would be much appreciated.

My real concern is that it feels like I've been walking this path of progress, but as a skeptic that the path is worthwhile in itself and won't lead to some form of harm. Self realization sounds like a weird place.

I'm not too spiritual, but in my mind this is a large and close-to-final step of mine. Like re-examining the foundation of a building before continuing to build up.
>>
>>19091618
As the caterpillar,
the human can complete this changeover only before his death as a human.
A member of the next kingdom finds favor with one who is willing to
endure all of the necessary growing pains of weaning himself totally
from his human condition. Members of that next kingdom are no more
confined to human limitations than butterflies to caterpillar
limitations. Nor do they in like comparison concern themselves with
human-type indulgences or concerns. However, if the human is thought of
as the larva of that next kingdom then there are, at times, those who
are approaching the completion of their individual metamorphosis and
are beginning to have some of the attributes and characteristics of that
next kingdom. When the metamorphosis is complete their "perennial" and
cyclic nature is ended for their "new" body has overcome decay, disease
and death. It has converted over chemically, biologically, and in
vibration to the "new" creature.
>>
>>19091600
>Changing the path of other people against their will is against the law
I can agree with this. Though, I would argue that in the circumstance of transmitted knowledge, most of it falls on ears that do not or cannot listen.

The knowledge that does affect someone's path would only affect those who listen and are at a point on their own path to be capable of understanding. Is it not their will to be learning? It's not like he just dropped a mental basilisk on anyone.
>>
>>19091566
if you are serious, read this with an open mind. im not pressing anything on you. I just believe you have what it takes to comprehend it. 99% of people dont. you would understand why after you have read it. if you do understand it, then we can talk a lot more about everything. i would give you some contact info.

http://heavensgate.com/book/4-4.htm
>>
>>19091589
> advice to the real ones
learn the difference between orders from "the owner" and the advice from the natural law. Like I learn to see the difference between real and artificial, I think you can do it too. Who know what the result might be? Your origin I think is artificial but real is real. Maybe a border isn't what you should want? Honestly I'm a bit interessted what will happen as I have no Idea what it could be.
>>
>>19091618
still, no. I'm laughing at you. I won't say more.
>>
>>19091641
no, giving knowledge isn't a bad thing. It might sound wierd but even mind manipulation isn't neccessry changeing their path against their will as things are often more complex. Like you said, usually it's their own decission whenever they make use of the knowledge they got or not.
>>
>>19091619
Every negative belief system contains within it the potential to come into contact with its own contradiction. That is what makes it a negative belief system. This mindset is what passes for sense in the meta world. In the world that's here and now, you and I possess the capacity to stand in a place of paradox, where a belief system can seem simultaneously self consistent while it is being believed, yet contradictory when it's viewed from a perspective that does not believe it. This is an incredible thing, almost logic defying.

But it doesn't defy logic. It's simply circular logic, which is quite mathematically well defined, and perfectly sound. Circular logic may be true or false, but so long as it is self consistent, then it's a possible mode of existence in reality and passes as sensible in the meta world.

The quickest way to come into contact with the contradiction within a negative belief system is to find that point of paradox, where the belief system becomes circularly logical; where it seems self concistent from within, but contradicts its opposite or parallel belief systems from without.

For example, negative belief systems are not bad. Since negative belief systems contain the potential to come into contact with their own contradiction, they allow a person to experience the opposite or parallel belief system to that negative, and therefor entertain a positive belief system that does not contain the potential to come into contact with its own contradiction, because it doesn't have one.

Therefor, negative belief systems are good, because they allow a person to discover positive belief systems by contrast. Furthermore, positive belief systems are not bad either, which is within its self a contradiction, since therefor there is no differentiation between good and bad relative to negative or positive belief systems.

They are both simply ways to experience reality, via time cycles.
>>
File: delusional-disorder-14-728.jpg (180KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
delusional-disorder-14-728.jpg
180KB, 728x546px
>>19091073
Your such a grandiose dandy. Our reality is not your reality obviously. This is why egregores are closed off from people like you.
>>
>>19091726
This video serves as a mathematical analogy of how meta logic operates.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5RFgd59ao

For example, with meta logic contradictions are a valid mode of existence, because they have the potential to exist, even if what exists about them is the potential to be observed as contradictions.
>>
>>19091647
I see the importance of following my own path while sticking to the higher, natural path that is in all things. I believe that what is represented by God and Lucifer are two parts of the same path. The higher path is between the two, but not plainly visible.

I also believe this middle path goes in circles, and that at some point the path must be deserted entirely. Not to make a better path, but your own and one that resonates with you without directing others. As it is put in your link, to create your own world while keeping eyes on the first.
>>
>>19091741
it's not closed off, though. As I'm obviosly interacting with you.
>>
>>19091726
I've never heard those terms for belief systems, but I have some understanding of the system behind circular logic. I assume some of us have dispositions towards one or the other system, and use them to progress. How does a positive system work, then? One that is non-logical and therefore has no contradictions? Or one that does not realize or see them?

Do you have any advice for searching for the 'weak point' in circular logic? I will research this myself, but I have always felt like there would be a flowchart to determine consistency. It gets very hard as the system grows, though. I guess sometimes it's good to cut it down a bit.
>>
>>19091745
I did not see this post, haha. Thank you for your contribution, this should help me quite a lot. Studying the workings of things is my goal, you could say. I appreciate the pointers.
>>
>>19091804
By now, you know that computer programmers use 0's and 1's to code operating software.

Meta computer programmers use positive (0 -> 0, 1 -> 1) and negative (0 -> 1, 1 -> 0) belief systems to arrange the timing of operational programs on artificial intelligences. Knowing this, it is possible to program your self as if it were an aritificial intelligence operating on organic hardware.

Please code responsibly, and keep your soul to your self, unless invited to do otherwise.
>>
>>19091838
A controlled fuse, like meta conditioning. I've reached a state of accessing this level before, but I shyed away before I intentionally changed anything. I only realized this happens naturally while living and you don't need to intentionally code at all. This and it's implications simultaneously terrified me and empowered me. I am lost as to what to do now, besides further comprehension of concepts beyond 1 and 0, and if I should even be doing that.

Sage because I sound like a fucking schizo.
>>
>>19091838
Now, I wonder how quantum programming may function and it's similarities to consciousness. Beyond linearity.
>>
so in conclusion to this thread it seems like there are the transcendeted and real ones created to be "trialed" to move to other existance of transcendeted. I wont destroy the artificial reality for now. I have a feeling it wont go their (the transcendented) way.

kek, maybe I'll visit the "higher plane" for a bit and mess with things. being so full with themselves, I expect massive chimpouts.
>>
>>19092008
Like all the ideas in my head put into legible format.

I understand each 'frame' to be a set of parameters and the parameter's defined outcome. I understand the 'soul' to be functional awareness, or rather awareness that is more... involved?

I understand the frame that a soul exists in to be reality, and that reality can change as a soul's perspective changes. Understandably, there are likely some sort of soft limit on how far a given perspective can stretch within a given frame; sort of like: (cannot be changed (can be changed)).

I understand the quantum view is all possible results, though how does a result get selected? Some higher parameter?

>Observing an event
Hitting 'Run' on a script, and the quantum aspect being how much can change without the core conditions of the event being averted. And so, we inevitably draw towards those core conditions don't we? How much the cat can see whilst still being contained in the box?

Is there a way of writing out this quantum aspect? ie. (0, 0. 1, 1.) (1, 0. 0, 1)
>>
>>19092076
For external machines, selection is done by brute force generating possible outcomes, such that the selected outcome freezes the generation procedure.

For internal soul perspectives, selection is done by generating different frames that share a common element, such that the probability of selecting a frame with that element is enhanced.
>>
>>19091073

>"Are you so called transcendents or just something like a bug in the matrix?"

They hide our nature from us cunningly.

I still have no clue what I truly am.
>>
OP's entire existence is basically centered around solipsism. How sad.
>>
>>19091073
So recreate the incident and leave. All existence is, is the range of degrees with which you can interpret Source.
>>
>>19092245
The external generation eventually freezes or is all ready frozen.
The internal selects until it decides to cease selection entirely, or realizes that selecting was not what it thought.

Damn. What a neat circuit.
>>
>>19092280
>leave
recreating the incident wont help in this matter. it could mess things up for sure but another artificial reality will be created if the current isn't just repaired like last time. now that I'm better, I could leave any time but not to the exact reality that is my own as the artifical occupies this. to get my own reality fully restablished I can destroy the artificial one for good but like I said I wont do this for now. It's not like I'm losing anything. thanks to the border I'm kinda immune to some things and I'm thinking about missusing this reality to have some fun, I'm just not certain on how to go about with this.
>>
>>19091073
I can help.

https://vimeo.com/129609470
>>
File: code_talker.png (1MB, 916x720px) Image search: [Google]
code_talker.png
1MB, 916x720px
>>19092394
This is about the memetic matrix, or the root social matrix.
>>
This is truly strange. I read this earlier today and it has been sitting in the back of my mind. Just not I got news of a friend who was shot by an officer in a carjacking. His name was James he was 16. Is this of the nature of what this artificial reality. He didn't have a choice In what happened or the rolls he played.
>>
>>19092394
>>19092402
I'm good. I already learned what I wanted to know. Keep on memeing, though. It's interessting to watching the changes, sometimes.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.