[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some weird paranormal things that have happened to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: SPOOKED-1024x907.jpg (200KB, 1024x907px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKED-1024x907.jpg
200KB, 1024x907px
What are some weird paranormal things that have happened to you recently?

I just took a shit but when I went to wipe the paper was clean and when I looked in the toilet there was nothing there.
>>
>>19090615
Never change, 4chan.

I saw two dogs in my back yard a few days ago, the back yard is fenced 6' all the way around with a locked gate that doesn't have enough room for anything bigger than a cat to squeeze under.

They went out of view and I went to the back door to make sure I knew where they were so I could go back and get a stick - and they were gone. Maybe they had jumped the fence that quick? Maybe. It's a tall fence and these were not small dogs.
>>
If you're serious, that happened to me about 20 years ago, it's not like anyone would ever believe me, but it did happen.

My only other paranormal experience was me sort of prophetize someone's death.
>>
I just had a coughing fit but every day i drink cough syrup
coincidence?
really makes you think
>>
File: 78bmpYb_FWo.jpg (974KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
78bmpYb_FWo.jpg
974KB, 2136x1424px
>>19090615
I've encountered what I called a ghost poop, I felt a warm slimey log, i exerted force, had shit on the tp when wiping, but got up and looked in the bowl
>there was nothing in there
>>
sometimes the poop slid down the hole, you dunces.
>>
>>19090615
The massive force of the turd blasting out your ass had enough velocity to send it swimming past the U bend in one shot

i swear someone posted this exact thing a week ago

oh yeah, 4chan. copypasta central
>>
File: 1399262896203.jpg (11KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1399262896203.jpg
11KB, 300x360px
>>19090615
I live alone. I looked in my toilet and saw someone esles shit, with some shitty toilet paper. This is not my shit anons.

This isn't my shit
>>
>>19090615

I got something cool, that's open for discussion,

My room is set up so you walk through the door which is in the corner of the room, to face the end on my bed. My bed is upp against the wall with space on the right hand side(if you were laying on it). Anyway, I'm laying in bed, half asleep on the side. I'm trying to not drift off to sleep when i look up, and i swear on my life as clear as day, i see a mans upper body with clear facial features floating just above the end of my bed. I start to shout "No!" when my mum and dad come running in. I laugh realizing i was probably just seeing shit but it was a scary experience.

Another time, Laying on my opposite side and more awake, so this one was a bit more frightening more me, I swear to god i see a little fucking girl. For a couple of seconds it's like you're staring into something lifeless. Black hair, wearing a white dotted gown. Almost frowning at me. I react with a WTF my body kinda jolts and it goes instantly.

I'm not saying these things are ghosts, but the fact as clear as day these things have happened to me, i know how people in the past can just totally believe in ghosts man.

TL:DR saw people in my room. Basically ghosts but only i know it wasn't lol Didn't proof read this btw
>>
I wanted to shitpost about Anansi in a thread and suddenly a spider climbed over my screen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.