[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find monarch programming interesting, but I can't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3892.jpg (81KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3892.jpg
81KB, 945x531px
I find monarch programming interesting, but I can't make that jump to believe it's satanic. That shit reeks of leftover moral panic / red scare type mass hysteria that's engrained in America's puritan consciousness. What do you guys think?
>>
>>19089661
mindcontrol =/= holy free will

of course it's satanic baka
>>
>>19089701
Free will and freedom are blatant abstractions and spooks though, if anything the terms are used as a tool for enslavement. How can an animal have free will?
>>
>>19089708
o fuk your so right, i guess i changed my mind and forcing people to get raped is ok then
>>
>>19089715
How are you so sure any of this is even real? Why are religious people so insecurely gullible and willing to believe anything? You couldn't even refute my point so you descended to shutting me down in a passive aggressive manner
>>
>>19089725
because you can get fucked, you don't search answers you search confirmation bias
>>
>>19089731
I'm sorry to tell you this...I'm a spy sent by George Soros and Satan. We've already surrounded your house with gluten-fluorided chemtrails to prevent escape. This entire plot is about you, because you are so significant to the world.
>>
>>19089701
This.
>>
>>19089708
>How can an animal have free will?
What's so fucking hard to understand?

Imagine an animal is in the forest and it hears a strange noice. It can decide to run away or curiously run towards that noise. How is that not free will?
>>
>>19090970
Because it decides based on previous experiences and how it's feeling at the moment.
>>
>>19090984
And we do differently?
>>
>>19090984
Well my theory is that it's a mix of both.

Most of the time we don't have free will, but sometimes in rare moments we do have. Our legal system wouldn't make sense otherwise. Why reward heroes and punish criminals if they had no choice and it was only genes?
>>
>>19091009
No.
>>19091013
>Why reward heroes and punish criminals if they had no choice and it was only genes?
Because we have no choice but to do so. And who told you our legal system made sense?
>>
>>19089661
If you haven't, read the "Formula Book" by Fritz Springmeier. He exactly explains how the necessary neurological quirks for Monarch programming are created. It has to be done with torture, only extreme stress causes the disassociation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.