[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, first time poster here. I need some help understanding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: afsghvj.jpg (48KB, 566x318px) Image search: [Google]
afsghvj.jpg
48KB, 566x318px
Hi /x/, first time poster here. I need some help understanding a night terror-like shit that just went down. I'm 29, a spinoza god atheist (up until now) and overall extremely skeptic (hence first visit here).

About an hour ago lying in bed deciding wether to wait for sleep or get up and study some more, my room got dark. Not visually dark, it was barely lit in the first place. This dark energy filled it and it was impossible to ignore the feeling. My body felt weird. Weak. It felt as if my brainwaves were being switched around for no reason, like an FM radio trying to catch a signal. Often the change in frequency would happen sharply, disabling me for a milisecond.

Thinking this was a dream (I often experience lucid dreaming) I decided to move abruptly in the dream, which always results in moving IRL and waking up from said dream. What I discovered was that not only was I still wide awake, I was barely able to move a finger.

Expecting to wake up at any time, I remained there, paralyzed while the darkness crept up on me. It didn't feel tridimensional, more like a cloud of energy of some sort that would flow through things like water would in zero gravity. Like a sentient, invisible cloud with an agenda. It's hard to explain.

I muster all the strength I can to stand from the bed and make way to the only place home where there's some jesus shit, my grandmother's room. I untangle one of many rosaries from a bedpost and clutch it as hard as I can. She wakes up, I can't explain and just tell her to help me pray.

(Cont. 1/2)
>>
(Cont. 2/2)

After about 5-10 minutes of praying, it feels as if another kind of energy is appearing in the room. It starts to flow from around me and blends with the dark energy, sort of drying it out and making it disappear from the air. First it happened in the middle of my chest, then it expanded outwards like a wave on a lake. The dark energy was cleansed from me, but not the room. It was still around for a few seconds, but then it was gone as well. Suddenly the room was clean. Empty. As if you'd turned off a tv that had some heavy static. The silence and emptiness were inmense.

Feeling ok, I get up and walk the hall back to my room. The hall feels clean. I open the door and my room feels far from fucking clean. It's still there. It feels as if I breathe it in and my body starts going out of synch again. The waves in my head and around me feel weird and dark, and all I can do is clutch the rosary harder. I hold it up and just stand there for about 5 minutes, fist in the air, until eventually (and suddenly) the dark energy dissipates. The air feels clean. The room now feels truly empty. The dark energy is gone.

Promise I'm not LARPing or looking to troll anyone, I just genuinely wish someone would help me understand what the fuck just happened. It's unlike anything I've ever felt before.

Pic related: is what sort of visualizes what the energy felt like. Only it didn't move through the air but through surfaces.
>>
>>19088385
Yes. You have experienced sleep paralysis. This is nothing new, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>19088400
He clearly says he gets up and sees his grandmother
>>
>>19088402
SLEEP. PARALYSIS.

> What I discovered was that not only was I still wide awake, I was barely able to move a finger.
>>
>>19088400
I've had sleep paralysis, this wasn't it.
I was never asleep, I was awake when it happened and have stayed awake so far.
>>
>>19088414
I'm sorry, but this isn't likely some magic shit. You need to ask a doctor what they think of your symptoms. And chances are they will also say it's SLEEP. PARALYSIS.
>>
>>19088417
Funny enough I AM a doctor, been so for four years now. I'm a man of science, literally the first thing I looked for were biological causes but it just doesn't add up. Will consult with some colleagues later, just wanted to know if anyone had similar experiences or could shed some light into what exactly happened here.
>>
>>19088462
>Funny enough I AM a doctor,

Man me too! I'm a hobbyist mycologist., what do you do?
>>
>>19088487
Just GP for now. Studying to get 240+ on the steps so I can land a good surgeon residency
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19088385
>It didn't feel tridimensional, more like a cloud of energy of some sort that would flow through things like water would in zero gravity. Like a sentient, invisible cloud with an agenda. It's hard to explain.

Maybe you met Kek?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwVHsJJdfk
>>
>>19088385
That's a nephilim spirit aka a demon. Have fun
>>
File: darkmatterapoth2.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth2.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19088462
>Funny enough I AM a doctor, been so for four years now. I'm a man of science, literally the first thing I looked for were biological causes but it just doesn't add up. Will consult with some colleagues later, just wanted to know if anyone had similar experiences or could shed some light into what exactly happened here.

The gods are real - Yahweh isn't (at least the majority of "theology" attributed to him) - and they're back on Earth. Somehow there is a super-human entity that can attach to our nervous systems - though I'm not really sure how it is or what its physical nature is - I just know I have extensive evidence of its existence. So, if you have had a real vision - perhaps you were "fated" to meet me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hYpxZyprsM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvB6WgRc8Nc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
>>
Demons may be possessing you and taking control of your body. They will manifest it. I suggest you perform a few demonic rituals.
>>
>>19088414

Sleep paralysis like you described happens when you are awake. I've had it too and it's terrifying and I saw a black figure reaching for me.
>>
A) Smells like a LARP troll. B) If you're telling the truth, then why are you asking us? You have an oppressive darkness that doesn't subside until after the use of prayer and Christian relics. If you're convinced this wasn't something explainable through physiological or psychological means, then you're left with the evidence pointing to a demon, aren't you? In Biblical terms, that's an Unclean Spirit. An Unclean Spirit is interpreted as 1 of 2 things depending on if you believe the narrative of The Book of Enoch: 1) A fallen angel, 2) the cursed spirit of one of the Nephilim. Nephilim= abominations born of "Watchers" and women, tainting the blood of mankind before the Deluge, and surviving in scant numbers after, possibly through tainted blood in Noah's wife or son's wives. Long story, deep rabbit hole.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19088568
>Demons may be possessing you and taking control of your body. They will manifest it. I suggest you perform a few demonic rituals.

Everyone theistic believes in demonic possession but nobody believes in divine possession... Get rid of your bibles fools... Or at least realize that it's mostly not the word of God.
>>
Well, praying helped and you were dealing with dark energy trying to oppress you when you were about to sleep. Sounds like a shadow person to me. First an foremost if you feel stronger with religious items near you then put them in your room. Anything that can help you overcome fear is what you need. These things feed on fear, sadness, anger, and dread. Whatever you can do to not get scared should help prevent this sort of thing from going this far.
>>
Thanks everyone for your time. I guess my biggest worry is being ready for when/if this happens again.
>>
>>19088385

Do you know why we know you are larping? Because your religion has been proven false a thousand times and not only that but there's a dark power behind it.
>>
Dont study, experience. You won't fear that "dark".
>>
>>19090120
>your religion
I have never had a religion. If anything buddhism is what I've studied the most. I only ran to a rosary because it was nearby and I was desperately looking for help.
>>
>>19090120
Simply knowing there is nothing actually there to harm you helps alot, it did for me atleast.

I've had alot of experience with sleep paralysis and as a skeptic there was no bias for me, ive seen aliens, ghosts, demons and all kinds of cryptids during these episodes.
Considering atleast your grandmother is very religious, i think you would be prone to interperting an unknown menacing presence as a demon.
Its just your survival instinct malfunctioning.

Also if you have it again be mindful of
false awakenings, you said you have experience in lucid dreaming.
I recommend you do a reality check, whatever that is for you, right after you are able to move again.
Personally i always check what time it is.
>>
>>19090437
Was meant at >>19090091
>>
>>19090437
Thank man, I'll remember checking the time asap. Moving violently helps me particularly well too. Question: why did the effects not stop after walking and talking to people? Is it some sort of sleepwalking? It took about 20 minutes for the darkness to leave, during which I was fully awake and concious.
>>
>>19090645
Also, why the fuck does it feel like I ran a 10k after that? Been physically and mentally exhausted all day.
>>
>>19090645
This is most likely because there is no resolution, you remain in a state of readiness because your mind still expects something dangerous to jump out of the woodwork
>>19090688
This is because while you are paralyzed you attempt to move, you do not actually move but you still flex your muscles.
Also the adrenaline shot you got from being scared wears off so you notice your fatigue even more.
>>
>>19088646
That statue by michelangelo was allegedly a mistake in interpretation. It was about "il coronato" or the crowned. michelangelo misinterpreted it and understood "il cornuto" which means the horned.
>>
File: maatmontypython3.png (747KB, 1327x741px) Image search: [Google]
maatmontypython3.png
747KB, 1327x741px
>>19091979
>That statue by michelangelo was allegedly a mistake in interpretation. It was about "il coronato" or the crowned. michelangelo misinterpreted it and understood "il cornuto" which means the horned.

Of course - if he had said Moses was the devil he would have been killed/ostracized/shunned. I highly doubt Michelangelo intentionally put devil horns on the Moses statue thinking they were devil horns.

> Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you build the tombs of the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous, and you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ Thus you testify against yourselves that you are descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then, the measure of your ancestors. You snakes, you brood of vipers! How can you escape being sentenced to hell?[g] Therefore I send you prophets, sages, and scribes, some of whom you will kill and crucify, and some you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town, so that upon you may come all the righteous blood shed on earth. - Matthew 23:29-35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.