[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just get right into it: for pretty much my entire life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I'll just get right into it: for pretty much my entire life I've felt a strong connection to spirituality. The problem is, I've had very very few experiences with it. What I mean is: I've never seen a ghost, I've never successfully performed a past life regression, nothing. The most I've ever had happen to me was some minor crystal stuff; other than that, nothing. I should mention also that I live in a very haunted city. Am I being protected? Do I have a very strong connection to the spiritual word? A WEAK connection? I know I'm not good at exactly telling my predicament, but if you have any questions I'll answer where possible.

Pic unrelated, it's just a cool looking photo I took years ago idk
>>
>>19086993
I am the same way OP

I wish i had answers for you. All I can say is that part of your problem may be your logical(left) brain preventing you from having these experiences.

What i mean by this is that you have to have total belief, with no doubts in your mind.
>>
>>19087066
I guess so. I almost got into a past life regression but right as I was about to get into it, I just sort of stopped. Like I started snapping myself out of the trance. All I could think at the time was "maybe I'm being told I'm not ready yet"

Perhaps I need to completely give in to the right side before I'm ready?
>>
>>19087082
Just beware. Magic is like hacking a computer. Get deep enough without knowing what you are doing and you can seriously fuck something up and lose yourself.
>>
>>19087116
I'll certainly keep that in mind. Luckily I've been studying this kind of thing loosely for a good 7 years now, and my city has a subculture big into this kind of thing. Regardless, I'll heed your warning :P
>>
>>19087138
Loosely isnt good enough. You really have to be careful. Think unwanted hallucinations and thoughts leading to everything you once believed in and cared for suddenly turning on you.

Be careful who you put faith into. Trusting others for this kind of thing can fuck you over even worse.

Be careful not to put all your eggs into a basket thats gonna end up crushing them, if you catch my drift. Yes, you want to ascribe to one belief system. But pick one that feels right. Trust your gut. Dont ignore it.
>>
>>19087170
I don't get your metaphor at the end, if I'm honest
>>
>>19087182
Ever hear the phrase "dont put all your eggs in one basket" ?

Well, that might be true with some things, but when it comes to ((belief)) it HAS to be all or nothing
>>
>>19087198
Ohh, I see. That's very good to know, actually; I've never really thought of it but it makes sense
>>
>>19087170
Christian Druidism is pretty neat.
Became one on accident, just living as taught, got a visit from Saint Michael and even talk (mentally) to ArchAngels like Haniel and Uriel. The Infinite is true and the Angels are beautiful.
They give me pictures of things that i could not in any life create for myself. In my mind, that is. Intricate, crazy things, usually in motion, not just Still Life.
It's truly beautiful.
I have also found that the Kabalah's (sp?) teachings of The Chakra is the most accurate.
One Heart. One Mind. My favorite thing about it is, rather than having nonsensical representations and meanings (though im sure buddha found some shit out, like the spiritual clogging for example) it is in fact, an endless knot, fed by things such as Beauty and Kindness.
>>
>>19086993
Have patience OP.
Choose a path, and never falter.
Saint Michael spoke one word to me when I was visited though i was flooded with information i should not divulge.
That word was "Know"
The Force is the best explanation of what God is.
God is Existence, my friend. Everything, in all of it, is God. Manifested through The Holy Spirit. Saint Michael is my Guide.
He never left me.
The Angels, all of them are within you. Always. This i found after his visit.
He left, physically but the feeling remained, and I speak to Him more than anybody i know.
Gabriel and Raphael are cool too, but more quiet than Michael from my experience, even though Michael is very quiet. The most interactive are Haniel and Uriel.
Take to one of those to, to start.
Haniel is the Minister of Angels.
Uriel is the life of The Elements, and if a Golem were to exist it would be alive with this one.
Saint Mary is the best. She has guided my ways my entire life even through my atheist phase and when i found her i cried great tears of pain, but she pushed them out. She is my favorite of them. Though, they are all equal in my heart and Michael is my guide She is the most present.
They will always be with you, OP.
They are always aware.
>>
>>19086993
Christianity is the best Esoteric religion.
All the Esoteric stuff is only divulged by the Angels, not any man, and, they give you what you need, when you need it.
Though they are biased towards the faithful such as myself they will turn nobody away. Not ever.
You can summon them as well i have heard, as easily as you could a Goetia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.