[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do you guys hate tulpas and say they are bad. But people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2740.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2740.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So why do you guys hate tulpas and say they are bad. But people on tulpa.info say they are good and they have had them for years. Are they just shills or is /x/ biased
>>
Biased by fear
>>
>>19086914
See that's what I'm wandering. Plus my only knowledge I have is from you guys and tulpa.info
>>
>>19086921
Tuplas aren't things to be goofed around with. Make sure you know what you're getting into. People will tell you this for a reason. "Oh, don't worry, I know what I'm doing," you say. Make sure you do or you're in for living hell.
>>
i had never deal with tulpas, but i think that like with dogs there are plenty of people who loose control
>>
>>19086955
Yeah I guess
>>
by the way anyone here can tell me how to create a tulpa?
>>
>>19086955
Just the idea of being able to talk to "the real me" seems cool and a best friend for life. I mean I'm not weirdo who can't get girls or stays home all day. I'm somewhat normal. Just seems like it can be a good idea. I've started and stopped so much every time I go back I go back to the same person and I named her after the Norse goddess Hel. Maybe not the best name but she is my favorite goddess and no I don't worship her.
>>
>>19086968
Tulpa.info
>>
>>19086973
i think that´s a good example of how not to use a tulpa, if you want to distrac try astral journey
>>
>>19086999
Checked and enlighten me please
>>
>>19086955
Lose
>>
All it is is self induced psychosis
Nothing more
>>
>>19087024
sorry
>>
>>19087019
well, tulpas as i understand are beings of great need of power, and hard to get to use them for anything, so they should be used only to complete hard dpiritual tasks, do whatever you want with them but you must learn to respect them
>>
>>19087040
See that doesn't answer my question
>>
>>19087040
even so it is interesting how human s are capable of driving themselfs to madness
>>
>>19087048
I do respect I don't wanna make one for sex or anything stupid like that.
>>
>>19086973

That "real me" bit is probably the issue for some people. Some people's "real self" is probably not too bad, so it works out, others, well...

Let me put it like this. I know myself pretty well, and I know that I'm not really "OK" deep down. I'm not an outright psycho, I've got control, but I've thought a lotta shit that to the best of my knowledge, a normal motherfucker just doesn't come up with on such a regular basis. Therefore, if I were to make a tulpa, I'd guess there's a solid chance of it not turning out so well.
>>
>>19087059
whit a tulpa there are plenty of thinks that are consider stupid, like have it only to be there as a pet, it is a tool to get higher knowledge
>>
>>19087073
Hmm u see

>>19087076
I want knowledge I want friendship
And I want someone to tell me like hey you really shouldn't spend your money on that kind of stuff
>>
This is a problem because any ol' demon or anything can be a tulpas?
>>
>>19087086
get a friend, not a monster, and sorry if i don't write some word correctly
>>
>>19087090
only if tulpas can get strong enough to exist without needing you to give them energy
>>
>>19087086
I see what?

Sorry, I'm a bit fucked up right now, maybe I missed something. I see how it is? I don't know for sure, tulpas aren't something I've actually fucked with, I'm just taking a shot in the dark based on what I've read and heard.
>>
>>19087104
No I meant I see
>>
>>19086911
>why is causing self induced schizophrenia bad guys???
>>
>>19086911
Both.
/x/ fears Tulpae but it's clearly curious about it.
It just a game. You risk psychosis if badly done.
>>
>>19088377
It isn't just a game*
>>
>>19086911
>why do you guys hate tulpas and say they are bad
Because it's one of the lowest, most primitive and underdeveloped forms of useless mental masturbation, bar none.

If you are that weak, go for remote viewing... or astral projection... fuck, even lucid dreaming is many times more practical than having a make believe friend.

We don't condone tulpamancy cause we have at least a modicum of bare minimum decency and self-esteem around here.

Well... scratch that last paragraph (but the rest remains).
>>
>>19086911
https://youtu.be/dKbAG-WdT7U
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.