[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chill demons ? Like who won't torment you and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: 05XSpfi.png (495KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
05XSpfi.png
495KB, 544x544px
Is there any chill demons ?
Like who won't torment you and play with your life in some twisted way if you summon them ?
I just want a cute imp or something
>>
Already a Goetia thread faggot
>>
>>19086349
Vassago
>>
>>19086349
Aires pretty nice spirit guide and he kicks ass
>>
>>19086349
Sophia pls.
>>
>>19086349
idk man, it is in the very nature of demons to always assume the worst ive heard. That's the antithesis of hill
>>
>>19086349
The definitionof demons is it must be a paranormal entity that at least one of these: Relates to judeo christina devil, relates to the trickster archetype defined by cal gustav jung, associated with death or underworld, has a destructive side, associated with a destructive force of nature.

- deliriousrealm.com

Your chances are pretty low it seems.
>>
>>19086349
They are contained in their own realm, only a handful of faggots come into our realm and fuck shit up, probably the demon equivalent to drunken horny teenagers. Normal demons never interact with humans and don't really want to anyway. A few assholes give a bad reputation to an otherwise chill race.
>>
>>19089727
>A few assholes give a bad reputation to an otherwise chill race.
that's a massive overstatement for demons in general. Unless you want to talk about succubi only, then it's much more appropriate of a statement. but the assholes in that context then are really the humans.
>>
>>19089677
>demons must be paranormal
>carl yung invented the trickster archetype
>some random demonology website
>>
i could mutate a frog for you
>>
>>19086349
seriously though, these beings don't want to be your friends and you really don't want them around either. It's not as cool as anime makes it seem.
>>
>>19086349
Demon is a pretty broad term when looked at from a certain perspective.
Pixiu's for example are considered demons, though they are just winged lions.
Anything that fucks with magic or is made of magic can be/is considered a demon.
>>
are there demons that will take me on an adventure where I learn about life and magic?
>>
>>19086349
Unicorns, Dragons and Fairies are all demons by technicality.
This is a much older perception of the word, used by societies that looked at all magical creatures as the same kind of thing.
>>
>>19089856
sounds like that society was fundamentally mistaken so do we really want to keep using them as a reference?
>>
>>19089842
no, but there are other beings that might.
>>
>>19089842
More than likely.
I wouldnt look to the Human ones for that though. Humans are nasty.
The only surefire to make what you want to happen, happen is to attract them naturally.
Living right is one way.
Keeping them on your mind is another.
For example, "I wonder what a fairy would think of this sculpture"
Or
"What the fuck is a Pixiu actually"
Even Meditating on the names.
Meditation is the strongest form of attraction for these things. By meditating on them you are sending a call to The Infinite.
They will receive it, but only God decides what happens.
You see, God exists by default. The God of Christ. Space is Infinite, therefore it is default.
Also entirely retarded to discount anything from existence as scary as that sounds.
The things i have named here are generally guardians, and this is why.
The Infinite can be terrible.
>Protip: Pixiu's are the shit.
>Protip: Fairies are lokey scary as fuck
>>
>>19089866
You are fundamentally retarded.
These things can do as they please and that makes then demons.
>>
>>19086363
Goetia is nasty as fuck
>>
>>19089753
Nah, the Bible invented that shit.
>Satan, the serpent my guy
>>
>>19086349
Trust me man, if you need magical help, you're better off with fairies. Maybe even a leprechaun, as bad as they could screw you over, it won't carry over to the afterlife. Demons often take your soul and getting that back before you die is near impossible unless your really good at the fiddle or know Daniel Webster.
>>
>>19089885
>the good old meditation attracts demon christian conspiracy meme
>>
File: iuI7BE78UF.jpg (13KB, 260x190px) Image search: [Google]
iuI7BE78UF.jpg
13KB, 260x190px
I am a Christian OP. Based on my experience, I can tell you Christianity is true.

However, are all demons evil, or are all spirits and older pagan spirits condemned to hell? The older spirits are likely still with us.

These further questions I am not able to answer.

Though it is a subject which is of no stranger to society, civilization and Christianity.

There is an old Irish story which touches on this subject called, "The Priest's Supper".

Perhaps we are best to be innocent and simple, rather than to be defiled?

Perhaps it is right to embrace gnosis?

It is a deep rabbit hole. I generally try to stay away from any spirits that do not confess Jesus Christ, and even when pagan spirits confess Jesus Christ, I tend to stay away.

The Bible, at least in one portion of it, illustrates the concept that says that "anyone who believes in Jesus Christ will be saved".
>>
>>19090162
Gnostics were right though. Christianity is just false gnosticism.
>>
>>19090162
Truly, God is He who tries and searches our minds and our hearts.
>>
>>19090166
But who can actually define Gnosticism?
>>
>>19090162
>I am a Christian OP. Based on my experience, I can tell you Christianity is true.
>However, are all demons evil, or are all spirits and older pagan spirits condemned to hell?
This is something I never understood. How can you belive in both Christianity and the existence of pagan gods and spirits? Christianity said God is the starting point, then how can you belive in something from BEFORE God?
>>
>>19090183
Well meaning Jesus is a demiurge and afterlife is Archons trying to trick you to repay your karmic debts, and only way to salvation is to KNOW this when you die.
>>
>>19090188
because Christianity is ontologically correct, and very real....

but humanity also has the trouble and paradox of reconciling this with the rest of existence and the physical/material world

...in the Bible, Jesus is said to have said, "It is finished," on the cross. Not that "God is the starting point."
>>
>>19090202
God created everything, right? It's in the Bible. You say God also created pagan spirits?
>>
>>19090195
you are saying salvation is to be familiar with Gnosticism, like to "know" about 'archons' and 'karmic debts'?
>>
>>19090209
Yes, the Bible teaches that God even created hell, the devil, and the foul spirits.

At a different part in the Bible, it says that God didn't create evil.

I am not sure what is actually correct, but I know that if you ask Jesus in real life, He will teach you what you need to know.

Over and out, anon... Life is a rabbit hole.
>>
>>19090188
Because by some interpretations ancient Judaism was Monolatrism, rather then Monotheism. We regularly see Yahweh kicking the ass of other gods.
>>
>>19090254
>We regularly see Yahweh kicking the ass of other gods.
Why don't they advertise Christianity with this, instead of all the boring Jesus talk? Just make cartoons about God battling the grrek gods with his army of angels, and it would sell Christianity to a lot of kids.
>>
>>19090289
It would be very difficult to watch.
YHWH is existence. Matter. All matter.
The false Gods would get as far as it would let them and then just blink them out of existence or some shit like that.
It wouldnt be much of a show.
Imagine your body trying to kill you. Thats the type of shit it would be. All of your cells, and the material they are made of, trying to kill you.
Theres an unjust amount of ways this could happen.
Buried
Smited
Boiled alive (by your own blood)
Spontanious (sp?) combustion
Etc.
>>
>>19090241
God is Pantheistic.
Monotheism is a grave lie.
>>
>>19090105
Not at all what was said.
You have to be actively calling to it, fuckass
>>
https://discord.gg/mJsApVD
/x/ discord
>>
>>19090188
Because God is existence fgt.
Monotheism is not based.
Pantheism is based.
Everything has a part.
Everythings time comes.
>>
>>19090464
Meh, that sounds way too boring. God is OP, please nerf.
>>
>>19089842
There is if your name is Faust.
>>
>>19090162
>even when pagan spirits confess Jesus Christ

What kind of spirits are those? I'd be curious to get in contact with some of the older, naturalistic spirits. The Raven in particular is something I wish to commune with as my first name means "Of the Raven" and the raven is my spirit animal.
>>
>>19086349
All demons are agents of the chaos plane and will ruin your life in unimaginable ways, even the minor ones
>>
>>19090464
>Imagine your body trying to kill you.
>All of your cells, and the material they are made of, trying to kill you.

That's called cancer; and I don't have to imagine what that would be like.
>>
>>19086349

The term demon originally referred to any spirit, but was later demonized (pun intended) by the Christians. Evil spirits were referred to as daemons.
>>
>>19089624
>>19089677
>>19089727
>>19089762
>>19089866
>>19089885
>>19089914
>>19090084
>>19090162
>>19091632

Horse shit. Learn more about the arcane.
>>
>>19086349
Yeah, just slit your wrists, drink some bleach, and you'll summon cuddlestuff of the ninth plane who's sphere of power includes blowjobs and sandwiches
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.