[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ how many of you are familiar with MK ULTRA? I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg (28KB, 347x340px) Image search: [Google]
mk-ultra-14we8hk.jpg
28KB, 347x340px
/x/ how many of you are familiar with MK ULTRA?

I just finished Trance: Formation of America. I'm starting The Search for the Manchurian Candidate. Also read Programmed To Kill, which was EXCELLENT. I highly recommend it, and there are free pdf copies of it online. I purchased a hard copy because I enjoyed it that much.

I know that MK projects are/were very real things. What I am looking for is a consensus on if its still operating, and if so, by what means.

I've seen a lot of threads lately about MK Elsa and the weird kids videos on youtube, though I haven't really delved into that too much.

Any book reccomendations would be welcome. Thanks guys and gals in advance.
>>
>>19086284
MKUltra is fascinating. Look up public tests.
>>
>>19086308
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
>>
>>19086308
My copy of the 77' senate hearings regarding MK came in today. I've got a stack of books 2 feet high to read about /x/ shit. Including the 2 volume set of Port Arthur Massacre reference books. Mk ultra is what I'm starting on.
>>
>We intend to investigate the development of a chemical material which causes a reversible, nontoxic aberrant mental state, the specific nature of which can be reasonably well predicted for each individual. This material could potentially aid in discrediting individuals, eliciting information, and implanting suggestions and other forms of mental control.

>—Richard Helms, internal CIA memo[127]
>>
>>19086323
It's really cool stuff. Sometimes, the fringe is where stuff happens.
>>
Anybody read about Cathy O'Brien? She was a victim of SOMETHING... That's for sure. Her story treads dangerously close to David Icke lizardman territory for my tastes, but its clear she had something done to her mind.
>>
>>19086284
they tested people

thx
>>
>>19086359
Gonna need a little more info than that. Thx
>>
>>19086338
Look up Fiona Barnett's story. It's far more convincing.
>>
>>19086753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWx3nWQyLqQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87lRjfLg2Sk
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.