[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got crazy and did all sorts of love spells to get a guy and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 3jTj237_d.jpg (46KB, 611x616px) Image search: [Google]
3jTj237_d.jpg
46KB, 611x616px
I got crazy and did all sorts of love spells to get a guy and drive someone out of his life but the opposite happened, I lost him and I'm now the one out of his life. Did the spells backfire or am I just a nut?
>>
>>19086114
both. chalk it up to experience and move on.
>>
>>19086137
>both
Implying magic is real
>the spells backfire
Huh?
>>
>>19086114
Nice pasta you got there anon.
I saw it just two weeks ago.
>>
>>19086208
nice to know I'm not the only one! Still would like an answer
>>
Bump for help
>>
>>19086197
does it matter? the result is the same. OP didn't get the dude, time to move on.
>>
try this love spell

get phone

create new message to person who you wish to
put the spell on

write this spell in the text field

"hey [persons name] do you want to go do [activity you both enjoy] on [day]. I miss hanging out with you but i'm retarded and socially awkward."
>>
>>19086114
If you are the type of person to attempt to bend another's free will to suit your desires, maybe you're also the type of person he is smart enough to realize he shouldn't keep around in his life.

It has nothing to do with "magic", it has everything to do with you beig a fucking creep.
>>
maybe you should try one and not the other. theres always next time.
And if you really want to keep at it. check the goetia thread.
>>
>>19086114
Serves you right for using magic instead of just outright telling him how you felt, dumbfuck.
>>
>>19086452

aww, very true but also very mean.
>>
>>19086114
>did a bunch of spells
"Purewill, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect"
Also, interfering with the will of another is considered pretty egregious, and can rarely be gotten away with karmically. Sometimes you can slide thru if it is in service of The Work.
>>
>>19086114
did you buy him something?

because goldigging punks and bitches will usualy leave after they pretend to love you long enough to get what they want.

fucking heartless vultures.
>>
>>19086114
Maybe you shouldn't have attempted all that magical bullshit on a person you were actually interested in? What is wrong with being honest about stuff? I don't know, maybe I'm getting too fucking old.
>>
>>19087057
>What is wrong with being honest about stuff? I don't know, maybe I'm getting too fucking old.
same.

this.
>>
I'm trying to work with Sitri and Glasya-Labolas for this same reason, anon.
>>
>>19086306
Good advice.

Outcome was the same either way, so get over it.
You're only a "nut" if you want to be.
>>
>>19086114
My guess is you're shit on focusing intent, like most people that "do a bunch of spells" for something, instead of taking magic seriously. And messing with free will is no joke.
Also according to some practitioners, the more you want the outcome, the more the equation is impacted negatively, making it less likely for the spell to work. I don't necessarily agree with that, but it seemed to be a popular theory.
>>
Do any of you think magic or energy manipulation is even real?
>>
>>19087690
I do. I'm >>19086974
this guy. I'm actually not schizo or autistic if you can believe it, and even have an IQ ranging in the 130s
>>
>>19086114
love spells never work on the one you intend them to, but they attract annoying amounts of attention to yourself some while l8r
>>
>cast a spell
>get the opposite effect
Gee did it backfire?
>>
>>19087690
Yep. Energy manipulation is pretty easy to experience for most people, if you're interested.
>>
>>19086197

>doesn't understand energy and asserting their will
>doesn't understand what "magic" is
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.