[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Memery aside, is there a chance the pyramid under the Bermuda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 7792612.jpg (44KB, 505x377px) Image search: [Google]
7792612.jpg
44KB, 505x377px
All Memery aside, is there a chance the pyramid under the Bermuda Triangle is actually an African pyramid? What do you suppose is inside it?
>>
File: 1492803333244.jpg (740KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492803333244.jpg
740KB, 1280x960px
Umm, idk....fake as fuck? How could a pyramid near Bermuda be an African pyramid?
>>
theres no pyramid under the bermuda triangle...
>>
>>19085873
What makes it "african?"
>>
File: 90869745smug.png (312KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
90869745smug.png
312KB, 480x477px
>>19085873
Mayan pyramid maybe, but not african.
>>
Any sauce on piramid in BT?
>>
>>19085873

Presents for all of us, we've all been very naughty hence why we can't access them. It's everything we've ever desired.
>>
It's a Fucking dirt mound been debunked already fuck you and anyone who believes this
>>
>>19085892
we wuz aliens
>>
>>19086120
ur mothers a dirt mound, bitch
>>
>>19085875
If it was moved from Africa
>>
>>19085877
Excuse me, have you ever been there?
>>
>>19085873
But for realsies, what ever happened to that submerged city off the coast of Cuba? I remember hearing about this throughout the late 90's, early 00's, the problem being funding for the expedition despite national geographic being interested, not to mention the political aspect (I seem to recall the woman heading the operation was a russian expatriate to canada).

From what I recall there was a bunch of geometric shapes that showed up on sonar, and further examination showed intelligent planning in terms of blocks/roads/etc.

The kicker is that the "city" sat at a level way too deep to even be above land before the ice age.

Since relations with Cuba are warming, you'd think there'd be a resurgence in related interest/activity...
>>
>>19085892
probably because Egypt is in africa, and this design follows more of the African design as seen in other imitations

mayan has steps building up to it, if this image is real, its very likely this pyramid is 8 sided like the ones in egypt.
>>
>>19088276
was also for >>19085895
>>
>>19085873
AIDS, obviously.
>>
>>19088252
>submerged city off the coast of Cuba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city
>>
>>19086864
Fuckin got em
>>
Most likely a ocean God or Goddess maybe..
>>
>he doesn't know about Atlantis
There's a reason it is called the "Atlantic Ocean"...
>>
>>19090092
>he thinks Atlantis is real
Plato would like a word with you. Also, "Atlantic" is derived from Atlas.
>>
>>19090092
Law of One agrees.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=60#11
Later:
>Ra: I am Ra. That pyramid of which you speak was one whose construction was aided by sixth-density entities of a social memory complex working with Atlanteans prior to our working with the, as you call them, Egyptians.
>>
>>19090117
Yeah, and where do you think the knowledge of maps and the world, and the word "atlas", came from? And Atlas was a titan who held up the sky for all eternity, so you'll have to do better on your word choices.. Plato knew more of Atlantis than you can understand.
>>
>>19085873
What train of thought brought you to the conclusion that it could be African? Its 5000 fucking miles away from Africa. Are you a "we wuz"?

Like others have said its a ruin of Atlantis. End of story.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.