[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no evidence or any compelling theory for what is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0522.png (76KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.png
76KB, 300x260px
There is no evidence or any compelling theory for what is going on, there are only theories. What do you think is going on and why? Pic unrelated, sorta.
>>
what are you referring to
>>
>>19085874
Reality
>>
>>19085878
Object reality is difficult to discern - because we cannot perceive object reality, not without the help of tools/machines. Our perceptions/senses are limited.

>What do you think is going on and why?
I think there is a lot going on we can't perceive - that's why I believe in ghosts and other dimensions.
>>
>>19085872
>>19085872
i kill bugs when they are only going about enjoyng their day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcPNiworbo

get fukked scrub
>>
Despair Code.
Humans accessed eternal life technology thousands of years earlier than now.
Humans are getting instant regrowth of their missing body parts. They are getting their old brains placed into the heads of young cloned bodies. Some of the clone bodies are only aged seven years; old humans looking like children.
Ancient humans, breakaway civilizations of humans are, "mind controlling" millions of humans by a muscle flexing technology. The machines are as close as at you. The machines are as far as miles. The mind control happens by electricity caused at your muscles or your brain.
Aliens (science freak experiments) are pets, slaves, workers, acquaintances, friends, "family", or comrades of the most ancient humans and breakaway civilization humans...and like how the richest surface humans of United States of America pamper their pet dogs with food which is better quality than most humans at surface of Earth eat...some aliens have better quality technology than United States Armed Forces. Many of the aliens, among the groups of humans who are dominating all the aliens, use the aliens as, "portable storage containers" which are, "smart", "interesting", "interactive" and, "self securing".
Humans can travel from Earth to Marse during only a few hours time. Humans are living at the moons of every planet gravitied of Sol. They have robots to make all their food, and their governments are comprised of all citizens representing at the legislature, courts, and harming operations (executive work).
>>
>>19086046
That was pretty cool.
>>
>>19085872
What is the pic about, anon?
>>
File: well isn't that something.jpg (32KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
well isn't that something.jpg
32KB, 657x360px
>>19086057
this would be a lot more interested to read if you provided a link, a book title, or anything to corroborate any part of what you're saying.
>>
>>19086117
>interested
*interesting. can't type apparently
>>
>>19086116
It just the times tables, but it's beautifully cogent and tautological. It probably contains the secrets of the universe.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.