[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went out for a smoke break and found this black cat right outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Went out for a smoke break and found this black cat right outside my apt door, it has a weird star necklace on it as well, what the fuck is happening can anyone explain? This seems Wiccan to me or something
>>
>>19085435
Did you went to Starbucks?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What is this necklace on the cat? This shit seems weird
>>
>>19085447
By the way the cat is very docile and lays on the floor and attempts to get my attention and like cuddle etc it seems like someone owns it
>>
Could use a pic of this star necklace. But that is a cat. They roam around a lot. Give it some food, preferably meet or wet cat food, and keep giving it water and you'll keep seeing the cat.

Also, have to tried asking the cat about its religious beliefs?
>>
>>19085451
yeah it's like someone put a little pentagram necklace on their cat and let it outside to hunt birds, and it decided to chill on your porch.

it's...it's almost as if people have animals and animals do things, or something.
>>
>>19085447
post a picture of you with your dick on it
>>
>>19085435
OP, try not to steal your neighbors cat. It could just be exploring the neighborhood.

The cat is really only an issue if it focuses its attention on objects that clearly aren't prey and clearly shouldn't be attracting the attention of a natural pretator
>>
>>19085470
Well I live in populated apartments with many cars and I think it would be a dumbass idea to let a cat loose in a place where it could easily be harmed by another person or car so this is why I'm worried
>>
>>19085435
Aww, it's just a kitter. Needs some pettins
>>
cute cat
would cuddle
>>
>>19085491
IT doesn't have a collar or tag or anything I think though, just the necklace
>>
>>19085514
Don't really need a tag these days with microchipping.
>>
File: kot_98957414120.jpg (76KB, 750x578px) Image search: [Google]
kot_98957414120.jpg
76KB, 750x578px
>>19085481
>a dumbass idea to let a cat loose in a place where it could easily be harmed
Might be a kid that let the cat out by accident.
Stuff like that usually happends. Cat meows and rubs it's anus at the door, the kid feel pity and want's to let the cat out.
>>
>>19085604
the cat was given ham, water, women pets, a bit of rubs, and a compassionate talk on his religious preferences and for him not to give me bad luck.

I went to shower and he was gone. Weird. I hope he made it back home.
>>
Something tells me it's a boy cat.
It's nothing special, it's just a cat. Maybe an opportunity for you to have a pet if you've ever wanted one/don't have one?
>>
>>19085435
You found someone's cute pet cat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.