[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm back for today only. You're in control of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 28

File: 1490330374501.jpg (1MB, 2989x2241px) Image search: [Google]
1490330374501.jpg
1MB, 2989x2241px
I'm back for today only.

You're in control of the universe around you and that includes the conscious souls that are also in control of the universe around them. Energy connects all points in space at once, and the connections bend and twist to form new ones based on frequency, feeling, and perception.

Ask anything, say anything, I don't care. I'm finding it harder and harder to stay awake these days, and while I am awake, I'm just meditating.

My work is being handled by only seven of the twelve other great men and women helping me from the beginning of everything.

Fire to amplify and mix
Air to control and observe
Aether to expand in/out fractally
Earth to refine/aid
Water to flow. energy.

Wish.
>>
>>19085388
spirit science theme ear rape ft. snoop dogg
>>
File: 1494895448142.jpg (9KB, 226x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494895448142.jpg
9KB, 226x259px
>>19085388
If you have developed the ability to communicate through space, this is my frequency. I do most of my thinking and feeling here. I am always open to new connections.
>>
How i active my chakras?
>>
piss
>>
>>19085415
They are always active all the time. It's true that some may be more broken apart, but all you need to do in order to fix that is meditate.

Clear your mind and allow nature to enter. Feel it as deeply as you can while feeling yourself in it as well. You'll feel the connections.
>>
Thoughts on Reptillians?
>>
>>19085449
There are no reptile people controlling the world population. It's more like twelve people who are very very adept at hiding their identities. If that makes them seem like shape-shifters then they're doing their job perfectly.

Much the same as I have given you my frequency, they have given us theirs. Since birth.

They aren't reptiles.
>>
i know all this, and yes, staying awake without meditating is hard being around nature and away from people helps
>>
>>19085457
But reptillians exist don't they?
>>
IS it worth trading this life to be a tree?
>>
>>19085388

>My work is being handled by only seven of the twelve other great men and women helping me from the beginning of everything.

You know we're still here, even if we were blinded.
>>
>>19085464
I think you may be confusing reptilians with trilateral humans. We're technically all in this category, however a small percentage of people actually come to do anything with their third "half."

There are no humanoid species like you're asking about.

>>19085471
There is no value in either form of life, however, I do consider the trees my truest family. I would personally enjoy the life more, alas, I'm already in a human body.

>>19085477
I have never for a moment trusted anything to anyone who has replied to any of my threads. I've shared old notes and ideas, but nothing from the past thirteen months has been posted.
>>
>>19085484
I think you are wrong
>>
you're a blessing.
>>
>>19085484

I just wanted you to know.

We haven't disappeared, even if we can't see.

We can still feel. They can't break the connection, you understand?
>>
>>19085492
i mean that negatively.

in the harshest light possible.

you've a skelington inside of you!
>>
>>19085484
Of course there's no reptiles! We're the only civilization in the entire universe!
There's no way evolution could take place anywhere else! Not to mention a different, more intelligent species coming here through interstellar travel and controlling an entire world of humans who are known to be easily manipulated! Haha how absurd!
>>
How is to have the third eye?
>>
>>19085388
Why are people noticing repeating numbers with increasing frequency? 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, and so on? I guess the crowning facepalm for me was seeing 5:55:55 on watch in the morning upon waking up.

I feels like someone is sending a message, but it's hard to understand exactly what the message is.
>>
File: woah.png (660KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
660KB, 640x512px
This thread is
Is read is
Amazying
A maze
In G
In
I
>>
>>19085489
This is completely fair given public knowledge of energy. We've come to know that much of the science I proposed had been done as early as 1920~ by some truly gifted German people.

>>19085496
They can't destroy the moon how they've destroyed the sun, and they can't destroy the sun how they think they can. Both are our salvation at the moment.

>>19085505
You hold skepticism in your own ignorance. Have you not considered why someone in my position would deny the existence of humanoid creatures on earth?
>>
>>19085484

not them but i thought it was a shame you overlooked what i said

i considered trying to contact you the way i used to someone else, but i don't have any sense of you

i just thought it was funny that i read this because i told someone else the same thing earlier

i said the way the world works is just by people creating ideas and then putting them out there, thoughts shape reality and vice versa they're opposite ends of the same spectrum

then i read this and thought maybe someone finally isn't larping

i've been waiting for people who stopped for a while now since i got the urge to come here looking for someone, usually once i find who i'm looking for somewhere i can move on
>>
Are you a psychic?
>>
>>19085519

>They can't destroy the moon how they've destroyed the sun, and they can't destroy the sun how they think they can. Both are our salvation at the moment.

Do not underestimate them.

Even bringing this topic to light is dangerous (if quite noble).

I slipped when trying to help. Got careless and wanted everyone to bathe in truth, didn't care who heard it. Though perhaps I was just a bit ahead of my time.
>>
>>19085507

everyone has one, i can teach you how to open yours it's all about how you practive

balance first, connect your body to the elemebts within a five pointed star

your right leg is earth, your left arm is air, fire is your right arm, water is your left leg, the last point (your third eye) is spirit

after that you focus on the space between your third eye, you'll feel pressure, you'll see a purple kight

imagine it opening, you'll feel this too, and wheb you do you go through a tunnel and break past a wall of stars into a void where you can't see and you don't exist as yourself

but you're connected to everything and everyone and it's complete euphoria

that's what it feels like to open your third eye, and if you practice that enough you'll feel it too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r373TqKP6A
heads or tails?
odd or even?
>>
>>19085507
Phosphorescent!

>>19085512
There is no message from someone; it is only yourself. What you're noticing is your connection to the fabric of space, pure energy. Your thoughts and feelings influence the physical world around you by creating more connections through the physical energetic plane. In a bit like vector-based geometry, 4-d space bends itself to connect 3-d space. Every single time you notice something, you are talking to yourself without time. In each moment you are aware of this, you have an opportunity to do what you want, what you think is right, and what you wish you could do.

I tell people to notice when their eyes dart to seemingly random objects. When they twitch and drop things, hit things, etc... When a thought pops into their head without intention.

>>19085521
I've finally got a semblance of proof of this theory, too! I started off proving how gravity shapes and controls the universe, and I've ended up proving the mystical qualities of the space gravity controls.

>>19085538
No, I wouldn't call myself a psychic by any means. I'm an individual capable of passively creating thousands of connections at once based on what I'm sensing and feeling. The applications of this gift can be as simple as making a new friend or as complex as communicating with non-sentient life.
>>
>>19085550
>Every single time you notice something, you are talking to yourself without time. In each moment you are aware of this, you have an opportunity to do what you want, what you think is right, and what you wish you could do

Excuse me, could you expound that?
>>
>>19085550

i haven't attempted anything involving it yet, i've only considered it and decided it feels true

at the same time i've experienced other things that suggest fate exists as well, so perhaps shaping reality is a matter of fate or can't avoid it

either way it seems as if free will is what a person has inside their head regardless of what surrounds them, inevitabilities can only exist to a certain extent afterall

think of it like aegeus and theseus
>>
>>19085572

When you see things: You are constantly defining what you are seeing, for yourself. It turned into background noise a long time ago for most people, but it's still there. Just a step of awareness, to realize it.
>>
>>19085572

it reconnects you to a meditative state where you're able to clear your head and see what you can control
>>
>>19085582

Then, once you have awareness, you can exhibit a manner of control. You can begin to connect to yourself in a very meaningful way.
>>
>>19085572
Part of the god implication of energy is its tendency to connect based on an individual's perception of it. In the way that we have mirror matter reflecting our every action in a separate physical plane, we have mirror connections that are the exact opposite of what we "want."

Our knowledge of our control over physical elements creates an innate understanding of the connections between states of energy as well. It's akin to foresight or prophetic vision, but what's not understood is that you're just doing what you want to do in a different space and time, creating a change in the universe in this space and time. I very sadly can't explain the exact science behind energy changing shape and flow to fit our needs. Just know that in each instance of clarity over reality you have, you have a clear vision of what you do and do not want. Whichever one you focus on will become connected to you.

Love is the strongest factor in connecting energy. It is filling the gap between two non-connected points. This is why the moon is so important to us as well.
>>
>>19085594

It's still crazy to me how people don't believe in their intention.
>>
>>19085592

what "yourself"? there's only the connection to everything past a certain point and the self dissolves
>>
>>19085598
If you'd like to experiment with your own intention, try speaking less to loved ones and feeling more. Physical connection shares the strongest frequencies and deep love is the most thickly layered. Consider their perception over your own and alter in in a way that feels right to you.
>>
>>19085600

You don't get to that point without going through the epiphany of the importance of perspective.
>>
>>19085615

i've been feeling that for years
>>
>>19085621

to a point where feeling it any other way sounds unnatural
>>
>>19085388
What makes you happy?
>>
How do I get this job iv'e been i wshing for since the interview, I need it so much. thought about giving the forest some food and asking the spirits of nature for help.
>>
>>19085615
>>19085621
Here's a quick mockup of photonic energy that should help you grasp the unique and infinite nature of perception compared to all other elements of space. It is linear and immaculate.

>>19085637
Breathing in and breathing out. I've never felt happiness the way other people do. I do have the chemicals in my brain that tell me I'm happy though.
>>
>>19085642

Oh you have to find joy.

You simply have to!
>>
File: 1474015886187.jpg (88KB, 958x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1474015886187.jpg
88KB, 958x1060px
>>19085641
You need only focus on the perspective of those related to you being hired. The ones in charge. The ones around them. The ones above them. How they see you. How they see themselves.

image supposed to be in previous reply.
>>
>>19085647
so I should imagine being the man who interviewed me or the woman who iv'e been calling and imagine myself hiring me?
>>
You're right. Do you have experiences with energy manipulation? Like making a candle go out with just your mind?
>>
>>19085388
Any alternative methods to heal a fractured ankle?
>>
>>19085642
You answer so fast. How is it possible that you thought this through?
>>
How can I make everyone find me attractive?
>>
>>19085660

What is then, if not now in a moment.
>>
>>19085652

i think op means when you call them or you're being interviewed you have to connect with them on their frequency because it creates an intimacy that gets you what you want

you know how there are people who can walk into a room and choke the air and life out of everyone in it with their presence? that's their energy, most people aren't that noticeable but everyone has it and everyone can feel it too

we're all connected
>>
File: 1484507396907.jpg (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484507396907.jpg
205KB, 720x1280px
>>19085652
Imagine yourself remembering you. Considering you. Connecting with you. If you think only of your goal then you're not thinking from another perspective. You're altering your own.

>>19085653
Only small things that aren't so apparent. I don't believe we can know space deeply enough to manipulate it in the way you describe. What we do is incredibly more subtle. I see a future in which we know space as deeply as we wish... it's being restrained by Earthly qualities of ourselves.

>>19085660
Thinking and learning is all I've been doing all day every day for nearly two years now. I haven't had a normal conversation in a long, long time. This imageboard is the only real place I talk conversationally. I don't know what you're asking. I don't have to think to answer your questions.

>>19085664
Find yourself attractive and change yourself for the better because of it.
>>
why the hell is this board so fucking full of morons that can't wait to worship a random crazy narcissist that offers them pretty words and fake wisdom with an aura of mystery?
you need to grow up. you need to develop a stronger mind. many people will exploit your need to believe, to find something greater than yourself. on this board, it's mostly harmless. in real life, it could be a disaster.
>>
>>19085669
This is a well-written response. The choking described by this user is the vortex properties of conscious aura. Each facet of our character is a "black hole" that our connections may "orbit."

Things we love or are drawn to are just vortices within our preferred frequencies. Perception allows an infinite number of these frequencies to exist in general and in general within ourselves.
>>
>>19085675
For the past year I've added energy manipulation to my meditation. The last few weeks, I have been able to make a candle go out with my energy. It made me question every thing.
>>
>>19085642

are you referring to being awake within the present as is the only time things are linear and everywhere else they're not? that's my understanding of things based on experience
>>
File: RObit.jpg (16KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
RObit.jpg
16KB, 177x177px
>>19085388
How do I create my desired frequencies? Like if I want to to work hard to earn enough to purchase a Porsche 911 4S, what can I do to cultivate the frequencies needed? (constant images, visualization...??? Manifestation)
>>
>>19085682
If what you say is true, I strongly urge you to meditate with trees that draw you to them. They have more to tell you than you could learn from your own games. The birds are also more than willing to play new games with you.

>>19085689
Your question poses many more questions of your character that must be... identified by yourself before you can even begin to comprehend true desire. Meditate.
>>
>>19085388
How would you go about divining the auspiciousness between two places to choose to go live?
>>
>>19085388
How do I enter uni?
>>
>>19085519
Which Germans please?
>>
>>19085698
Flip a coin or pick the option you've least consciously considered.

>>19085700
There were 2 German scientists, 1 American scientist, 1 Danish scientist, and 3 are unsure. I can't write names on this imageboard. Look for antiparticle/antigravity weaponry and the discussion of aether. Use colons.
>>
>>19085697
I meditate in the forest five times a week. Lately I have been feeling like I've thrown off everything that held me back from becoming myself. I feel like I am everything, I know everything, can do everything, but it is making me tired as well.
>>
>>19085681

i'm the user you're quoting

what you're saying reminds me of a dream i had after a calling

i walked on a path in a garden with moonflowers growing along the lattice on either side, me and the visitor spoke about all the worlds we create and all the worlds that exist

he showed me other worlds on the inside of some of the flowers, and told me the ones i saw myself in were the creations of myself

then he pointed to the path we were on and reminded me that when i wake up i can only go down the path i'm on
>>
>>19085709

experiencing things without thinking abput what you already know helps with feeling tired, you can feel immersed and clear without meditating or feeling overwhelmed

physically manipulating and interacting with nature helps a lot

get to know the animals and plants in your meditation spot
>>
>>19085415
believe it
>>
>>19085723
I don't even think anymore. I do not need to think. I know. But when I am in a situation where I need to think, I can not do it anymore.
>>
>>19085707
Both of the those "answers" were to my questions. I received no answer to either. OP confirmed spin doctor with some spirtualism peppered in. THanks
>>
>>19085415

you mean a kundalini awakening? happened to me by accident, but so has everything
>>
>>19085736

sorry i meant without knowing too, that gets in the way of experiencing too

why do you have to ever think? everything that needs to get done to make something happen comes up on its own, and if you have to interact with people just say what they want you to or what you need to and that's just about feeling it
>>
I don't really get it. Tell me something that will convince me there's something to whatever it is you're saying.
>>
>>19085750
When I talk to people, it is as if I already know what they are thinking, and are about to say. So naturally I would respond in a way that would make me look like a schizophrenic. I need to think to have conversations with people that are stil trapped in their cage.
>>
>>19085753

no op, but you can only convince yourself try this every night before bed for a month:

>>19085544
if you believe you're ultimately doing nothing there isn't a reason to not try it, and if you want to see what can happen you'll give it a fair try
>>
>>19085756

just learn to wait your turn, if you can't tell when that is then you're not immersed in the energy of the people you're around fully
>>
>>19085709
You're fully enveloped in the illusionary part of energy over the "real" part of energy. Consider that you are and know nothing alongside the everything.

>>19085714
Your path, it fluxes, like a river, it bends. What's straight was once adjacent.

>>19085756
This is an issue trilateral people face when they can't create a picture from the many connections their brain is making at once.
>>
>>19085768
Give me a photo of some object which resembles you so we can talk in the one true language.
>>
>>19085753
The only way I can get someone skeptical to become open is to remind them to forget what they consider and what they know. Consider only what you do not consider and what you do not know. What you do not like. What you do not want. This is how you connect to your other self and this is how your eyes open to the signs of this connection.
>>
>>19085770

a river always starts and ends in the same place, it goes through the same areas no matter the fluctuation of energy that flows through it

a path that looks straight from start to end isn't necessarily when you can't see where it stops

bends don't change the path only the way the water gets there
>>
How does one stop the negative thoughts? (all day negative thoughts involuntary enter my mind)

I used to be such a gifted child but I lost something...
>>
>>19085777
Explain it to me as if I were a child.
>>
>>19085786
It can not be explained. It has to be felt. It can only be felt once you forget everything you think you know. Try meditating.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 640x511px
>>19085776

is a picture of one of the women who taught me a lot about life good enough?
>>
>>19085785

you can't stop them, you can only let them slip past you and not hold onto them while taking in other things that are better and more important
>>
>>19085790
Yes. Then reply once you've felt my energy.
>>
>>19085785
Negative thoughts are an addiction like all chemicals are.

>>19085786
Children sense and see differently. I'd only tell a child to listen to the music and the songs of everything around them. The language of energy is "song."
>>
Why are you tired? Are you okay? Sending love.
>>
>>19085800
My nervous system is degenerating and ceasing function. It hurts. I'm over it. I'll be dead in the next couple months.

Your love is sent through me and back in full. It enriches my mind on its way around. Thank you.
>>
>>19085550
The entities that you talk with,they're spirits or they're only superior beings?
>>
>>19085798

So how does one overcome this addiction?
>>
>>19085736
All you need to do is flow
>>
Does porn/masturbation destroy your mind or perhaps even soul?

Is it really a modern day evil?
>>
>>19085827
It destroys your energy. It makes you empty.
>>
>>19085796

had to do a lot first, but i thought if that was you maybe you know what i needed to do

tried to send it out the way it went with someone i knew
>>
>>19085817
By showing yourself who you are when you aren't addicted to anything. The easiest way is to separate your thoughts from your actions.

>>19085827
Masturbation is like rebellion against consciousness, friend. It's not evil. Orgasms release energy that soothes the physical body and placates the metaphysical mind. Orgasms are about as bad as concerts.
>>
>>19085848
orgasms and everything leading up to one can be more than that
>>
>>19085806

my nervous system is messed up too, but i have a long way to go

there's things i have to do
>>
>>19085796

has anyone ever told you that you feel very warm btw? like sitting by a fire

the person i used to do this with the most often felt like a strong wind through the trees, when it's so strong it sounds like the tide coming in
>>
>>19085867
I draw people in with my energy. People I barely know start to tell me their deepest secrets, the things that they are afraid of and that cause them pain. And yes, they tell me they feel warm, protected when around me.
>>
>>19085879

people tell me a lot of things too, though i haven't been told i felt that way

interesting that you say that, i tried to send something out when i felt a strange warm sensation and decided it was probably you
>>
If everyone's thoughts are creating energy and influencing reality, what is right & what is wrong in accordance with the universe? If people are able to 'bend' reality?
>>
>>19085890
Perhaps communicate somewhere I can't see your messages and you won't confuse me with someone else. What you feel is endless fire.
>>
>>19085890
Once can never be certain. Join me for meditation.
>>
>>19085894
The universe only knows how to flow. We know how this translates to physical reality around us. Right and wrong are only the positive and negative aspects of each element we observe. Up and down, draw and push. It doesn't matter.

Perception is what allows us to "bend" reality in the first place, and perception can not be pure because it is biased to the observer.
>>
>>19085909

already started that then got distracted thinking i should look here first

>>19085896

everyone feels endless
>>
>>19085896
Endless fire eh, funny you should mention that i burn all the time it's interesting to say the least.
>>
>>19085921
All qualities are endless, are they not. It just so happens that one of mine is boundless fire. We all have two with other qualities getting bound to them. If I told you both of mine I'd be a fool.

>>19085933
I think it's incredibly boring from my human perspective. It's best used to love or to "destroy." so I'm left... building.
>>
>>19085806
This is what happens when you start calling yourself the mystery instead of living in it. When all the unknowns of your life become known, you've got no true purpose left to live for. Naturally, that makes you want to die.

Tension is necessary to be impressed by life. Is there no way for you to fool yourself like I do?
>>
>>19085945
You seem incredibly lost in ego. Not your own, but what it stands for. I take the name mystery because my original purpose here was to reveal some mysterious machinations of energy and gravity. I'm sure those threads are still somewhere.
>>
>>19085940

the other is deep and earthy, it's also what you prefer

however destruction can be the first step to rebuilding, fire can be cleansing
>>
>>19085969
A smile. Thank you.

I see fire as the fastest means of exploring as well. Fastest way of flowing. What's hard is controlling where you go. This is where I realize Earth is fire's closest companion.
>>
>>19085457
http://nagual.yuku.com/topic/2779/Ancient-Inorganic-Beings

Back to the subject of this note though, Exiles who merge with humans as sorcerers come in two varieties, the first being similar to most existing sorcerers who keep incarnating over and over again in human form but with little remembrance of their previous lives, and a very rare kind which are basically ancient naguals with a default advanced awareness from birth. Of this second kind of Exile, there are only 12 on Earth, and from what I can see in dreaming, they appear to be tightly connected, possibly in some kind of nagual "super group." I don't know any of them personally, but they are very easy to locate in dreaming since there is nothing else like them and their 12 energy bodies are always in a huddle. Although they are not like any other type of sorcerer or nagual, and wouldn't really fit into a nagual's party individually, together it is a different story, and Don Juan has told me that they are directly connected to him, apparently more so than anyone else. This would make sense considering that they probably have more "life experience" or wisdom, in totality, than any other beings in existence.
>>
>>19085981

makes sense, fire needs it to travel though i'd say air keeping it alive is just as important

though i suppose whether or not a life force is a companion is open to interpretation

it would've been stupid to say what you feel like without the other person saying it first, i'll give you that it's the only way to know whether or not you've been felt
>>
>>19085955
I don't care about machinations of energy and gravity. I care about people and I want to know:

Do you want to die, or not?
>>
>>19085484
http://nagual.yuku.com/topic/2770/Tree-Scouts-In-The-Wild
There are all kinds of inorganic beings out there, but the ones that are nearest to us are the type we can use as allies, who take us to their world and exchange energy with us in a constructive manner. All of the other types that we normally run into are problematic to one degree or another, and most are definitely not our friends.

One type of inorganic being that I want to talk about, that I've never gone into much detail before though, is the scout which merges with trees instead of humans. We only know of their existence because they occasionally end up in a human body and become sorcerer scouts, but what are like in their natural "arboreal" state? The answer is highly elusive. They are not attracted to people in dreaming at all, and will always flee if you ever get anywhere near them, so unless you are a scout yourself, you will probably never catch a glimpse of one of them in your lifetime.

When it comes to their energy, it is smaller and softer than that of regular inorganic beings. Not only will it not talk to you in dreaming, but it acts like a startled bird if you speak to it. Because sorcerer scouts with their energy have advanced dreaming abilities by default, the death defiers of old devised a way to cause them to merge with humans that were then enslaved from childhood. If the death defiers could have had tree scouts as allies, I'm sure they would have, but they they can never be made into an ally by anyone, so if you are looking for an ally, just stick with the regular kind who are eager for our companionship.

http://nagual.yuku.com/topic/1814/The-New-Tree-Sorcerers
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/2042/TreeInorganic-Compared-To-HumanInorganic-Sorcery
>>
>>19085986
Some of this actually shines slightly true. All energy bodies are always connected, though. There's an easy to accept notion of there being other worlds or planes of energy that we simply can't perceive. This isn't true, and our science has proven this. What is true is infinite, immaculate depth in the form of frequency.

Would you believe that I'm one of the '12?'

>>19085993
I don't want to die. I don't want to be human. I don't want to be separated from my body or my species in the way I am now.
>>
>>19085993

everyone dies and doesn't at the same time
>>
>>19085388
How to astral project?
>>
So how strong can people's thoughts be?

Can a person eat junk food all day and become lean and strong because he visualizes it being so?
>>
>>19085484
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/3115/ThreePart-Sorceric-Identity
>>
>>19086008

people are still subject to natural laws, thoughts create and shape reality but they don't defy everything as it exists
>>
>>19085388
I wish to be the most charismatic man ever, I want people to hang on my every word, I want people to be obsessed with what I say, no matter what I say or how I say it, I want people to respect me without even knowing who I am.
>>
>>19086004
Astral projection is only feeling through space via gravity. It's done by focusing completely on phosphorescent proprioception in trilaterally conscious souls. This translates to phosphenes in your inactive visual cortex stimulating emotion and thought. Ignore the thought and dissect the emotion.
>>
What do you think of the observer effect, that quantum particles can change its form just from being observed? Is this part of the under laying networks of our reality? Also, forming a message to send to someone in the same room as you in your head by focusing your energy and feelings on that message and sending it to them, would it work? I've tried it on many people and it they get alert and sort of fidgety, almost like they feel a change or a shift in their atmosphere. Or is it me pushing my energies onto them?
>>
>>19085996

i'd be inclined to believe you based on what you feel like, though i'd need proof that you know what i feel like to be sure
>>
Are our physical bodies nothing but vessels for our souls to experience the universe? And this is just a simulation for our souls to grow and learn, because in a soul realm there is nothing to challenge you?
>>
>>19086049

experiencing different realities is a learning experience and bodies are required for immersion

the feeling of things being finite makes lessons carry a sense of weight they can't when everything is experienced as endless
>>
>>19086029
English please
>>
>>19085996
No I think you are a scout. A being that normally merges with trees.
>>
File: 1467364997135.jpg (43KB, 282x286px) Image search: [Google]
1467364997135.jpg
43KB, 282x286px
>>19086032
The answer you're looking for may be too complex for me to word. The observer effect is a real consequence of thought traveling through space. Amplification of certain frequencies of energy will stimulate change and spontaneous creation of patterns in currently existing energy.

What you're describing is a unique connection of perspective between two conscious souls. It is focusing the gravity of your aura towards something else. If the connection is made on strange frequencies, people will have strange reactions. You must understand the depth of an individual's perception before you attempt to make a connection with them. The understanding IS the base of all connections that allow manipulation of some kind.

>>19086039
I simply can not comply. I'm sorry.

>>19086049
From our understanding of what life and consciousness are, that's a lot like what our bodies do. Consider the idea of the spirit being the space of the universe itself. All physical and non-physical properties of energy contained in an aural fractal of itself. The human mind is the system of perception that gravity has created in the conditions of our planet and solar system. In a way, yes, this is the universe perceiving itself, however we have our own memory to go alongside it. We had to evolve in a way that made our memory push us to make better decisions for survival, but in this day we can use it to feel beyond ourselves.

Your mind is merely a drip from this endless well of information the universe is. It is a fraction of a fraction of a fractal, yet each fraction of this fraction creates the whole.

>>19086066
Close your eyes for a surprise. Attached is something similar.
>>
>>19086073

then i'm inclined to believe you haven't felt me except for the strange sense that i had a feeling you would refuse

can you tell me why? there's a specific word in the back of my head, but i get a sense that my energy makes you feel that way
>>
File: 1495154758860.jpg (50KB, 720x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1495154758860.jpg
50KB, 720x1023px
>>19086071
I marvel at your accurate inaccuracy, friend. I merge with all life and draw all life. I use all incorrectly.
>>
>>19086073
I'm the astral projection anon...... What did you say? Close your eyes for a surprise, attached is something similar, I dont understand
>>
>>19085388
Can you tell my fortune/read my energy/read my aura?
>>
>>19086091
I just read about everything on that website. I think its a very valuable resource to those who have the potential abilities to become sorcerers. Basically the premise of sorcery is that we have awareness that transcends the need for an organic vehicle. The inorganic beings are known as the Djinn in the Qoran.

A scout is a particular type of organic being, that has extended access to the far reaches of the universe. Usually, they merge with the bodies of trees to give them a sense of stability. Sometimes, they merge with a fetus. I only mention this, because dreamways, the author of that website says that scouts have a particular affinity for trees.

Whatever kind of inorganic being you were, and i'm not saying this is definitely what you are, gives you the potential for sorcery.
http://nagual.yuku.com/reply/8003/Human-Body-Djinn-Soul#reply-8003
>>
>>19086091
sup master<3
tell me about (my) love..?
>>
>>19086066
I'm not OP, but I might be able to explain in clearer terms.

Every person's body is emitting a frequency signal specific to their energy, at all times. Whether they realize it or not, the Earth's gravitational field oscillates according to the energy absorbed this way, and can mediate the transmission of thought based and emotional signals between bodies connected to the Earth. We are of this planet, our bodies are made from the materials of this planet, and when we rest staying motionless for hours, the subtle vibrations of our bodies resonate with this planet.

It's standing wave mechanics. Nikola Tesla's works explain this in greater depth.
>>
File: 1496151145150.jpg (27KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496151145150.jpg
27KB, 400x320px
>>19086201
You mean this...?
>>
File: 1496252472472.jpg (26KB, 285x266px) Image search: [Google]
1496252472472.jpg
26KB, 285x266px
Something's in store for me soon, isn't it?
>>
cancel the request >>19086167
>>
>>19086240
That's the man, yes.
>>
>>19086135
I can do the latter two things but see no use in it. You can learn to read your own better than I could.

>>19086201
Think also beyond the physical world. Our non-physical existence has a frequency just the same. It's ever changing, ever mixing, and ever existing. Each thought echoes like waves in atmospheric particles through 4-d space. Instead of knocking, they merge and twist and bend and add.
>>
>>19085388
Postulates, postulates, postulates. Tell, tell tell.No evidence or argument is given, just claim after claim. This is not the way someone "enlightened" would behave, you fucking moron.
>>
>>19086269
all of this is incomprehensible bullshit. You're just mashing words and terms together you think sound right. Take a vow of silence for the rest of you life to spare humanity from your stupidity.
>>
File: wibbly-wobbly.png (47KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
wibbly-wobbly.png
47KB, 250x375px
>>19086280
>Pic related
That is also pure nonsense and at the same time it has much more logic than linear time.
>>
>>19086269
No thank you, but I appreciate the invitation to do so however!
>>
>>19086274
You're quoting words that were not in this thread until you wrote them. I hear this every time I post. If you dislike the content of this thread, you do not need to participate. If you have problems you'd like to converse about, you can reply.

What you've done is bump this thread you don't like and stated your opinion of my character over anything else. I don't see what you see.

>>19086280
I can only vow that what I say has been tested thoroughly and thought out extensively by more than one mind for more than enough time. If you don't believe in it, why are you here?
>>
>>19086269
Please read my aura, I don't even know where to start learning how
>>
>>19086297
I've been experimenting with subconsciously connecting with people and conveying information/feelings. Mind helping me out a bit?
At the moment I'm thinking of an animal in its natural habitat. Can you tell what animal I'm thinking about?
>>
>>19085388
Mystery could you do a reading for my friendship with A? This person has had a huge impact on my life and I'm wondering if they are soul mate or twin flame. Thank you.
>>
File: Безымянный.png (26KB, 657x385px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
26KB, 657x385px
>>
>>19085996
>Would you believe that I'm one of the '12?'
[spoiler]Would you believe if I were, as well?
Huh? Am I? Am I?[/spoiler]
>>
>>19086320
I can't read your aura, friend. In another time in another place perhaps.

>>19086345
Like the above, I can not read you. I do feel something but I can't discern what it is without planting myself. I simply can't do this at the moment. The nature of what I'm feeling is entwinement, yes.

>>19086350
A treasure.
>>
>>19086370
Thank you. Is there anything you can see with me at all? Very confused about my life and energy.
>>
>>19086370
Tell my future
>>
>>19086386
Dedication. You have few bonds that are very strong but I don't know if they're to people or things. I suppose my advice would be to trim the fat, so to speak. Remove bonds that are taxing to your energy and add ones that are enriching.
>>
>>19085388

Stupid question,,, but why are people such jerks? And why do they have better control over the universe than kinder people?
>>
>>19086406
Not him, but they don't. Kinder people always do, and the hateful misunderstand them because of it. Ergo, this thread.
You cannot see beyond ignorance.
>>
>>19086397
Hello, do you get anything from my aura and spirit?

Thanks and good luck.
>>
>>19085388
Be careful when your traveling. Lots of new tricks.
>>
>>19085594

I like the moon.
>>
How can i contact you ?
>>
>>19086406
I won't agree with your word choice, but I'll try to answer your question. The illusion of control mixed with perception allows creatures like humans to become enveloped in their own perceptions over their uncontrolled stimulations.

People who are seen as jerks are people who shut out unintentional, external stimulus and mold it to fit their preconceived perceptions of how things are.

I could just say they're close-minded. You understood this before you asked.

Control is an illusion.
Power is an illusion.

>>19086423
Try loving it 222.2- 444.4-
111.1- 3 is reserved.

>>19086426
I have no email or address. I make temporary mail for such things.

[email protected]
>>
>>19085388
Hi OP

I've been telepathic for about 7 years now, for the first few years when I was in college I would knock peoples socks off flexing my mind and aura. I still get it in normal adult life ont he train sometimes.

But the motivation leading to, and potency of those connected moments seem to be waning. At this point I just feel like my goal should be to strengthen body and mind whereas for years before I felt it was to be very up front and flex it as much as I could to show and teach others.

The arrogance of this attitude of showing off was just thrown in my face today when I was flexing consciousness and some guy started dancing to music foolishly and obviously dancing to music on his ipod for attention, and I instantly made the connection between what he was doing in the physical with what I was doing int he spiritual consciousness projectin realm. Should I just keep my head down or should I keep pushing my spirit in public so others notice?

I feel strong because I have been refining my mind and spirit, but also lost because I don't know what I should be using my potent spirit projection ability to be doing.

Thanks
>>
>>19086434

>You understood this before you asked.
I did?

>Try loving it 222.2- 444.4-
111.1- 3 is reserved.
I love it too, but what does this mean?
>>
How can i connect to higher dimensional beings ?
I can hear them calling out to me, but can't find a way/medium to respond back
>>
File: dragoooon.png (56KB, 651x405px) Image search: [Google]
dragoooon.png
56KB, 651x405px
>>19086370
>A treasure.
i'm happy.
>>
File: 374.png (32KB, 553x485px) Image search: [Google]
374.png
32KB, 553x485px
>>19085388
What do you feel from this?
>>
File: 1453888715322.jpg (24KB, 275x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453888715322.jpg
24KB, 275x281px
Mystery, I feel like we have a connection.
I love you, mystery.
>>
>>19086470
Your mom's dirty dildo
>>
File: 1483606319703.jpg (27KB, 573x377px) Image search: [Google]
1483606319703.jpg
27KB, 573x377px
>>19086470
I think it looks kinda like this.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK DOES SEVEN MEAN???
I keep seeing it and it is driving me nuts. Voices call me seven. I see the number seven. I dream of chambers and corridors relating to the number seven.
>>
>>19086537
7 is wavelength and flow, including their individual qualities. Harmony.
>>
File: 1493274173191.jpg (54KB, 688x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493274173191.jpg
54KB, 688x636px
OP is a charlatan
>>
>>19086406
Universe is big. I wouldn't judge what goes on, on this planet and assume everywhere else is like here. In fact you might want to entertain the idea that this is the equivalent of Planet Compton, the bad neighborhood and that other planets might be the equivalent of Planet Pasadena or Planet Santa Clarita.
>>
>>19086545
The universe also shows me messages of things like Anubis. Also, if you have any idea, what does Xehpot truly mean?
>>
OP why are you such a lying faggot?
>>
File: 1495607414808.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495607414808.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>19086453
Oh, I missed you. These are the harmonies and frequencies of love. It's a property of energy that's related to love. What our brains do when we feel it. It's... molding superfluid in your mind into a specific shape... and making that shape change the shape of your mind. The superfluid energy in this process is temporary, but the effect the chemical compounds produced by it have on our synapses is forever remembered.
>>
File: 1491873987292.png (433KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1491873987292.png
433KB, 1280x738px
>>19086555
Am I being purposefully ignored? Are you missing my posts, are you fraud?
>>
File: 1482411467550.jpg (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482411467550.jpg
157KB, 720x1280px
>>19086555
I'm so sorry that I'm dying and I take time to do things now and then, friend.

>>19086602
Normally I don't respond to replies like this. I want you to tell me what the standard answer is for a question like that.
>>
>>19086633
>I'm so sorry that I'm dying
My condolences.
If you've ever wanted respect, here is mine.
Take your time.
>>
>>19086623

op isn't what they say or think they are, they know things and have had experiences, but they're not that in touch
>>
>>19086636
Om is a property of spheres and triangles. Waveforms created by oscillating particles and quantum vortices resonate infinitely in space around them. You can find properties of this in gravity and in all things.

It's important to remember that infinity itself does not exist. What exists is the infinite potential of all existing things. It's really addition with the illusion of exponential growth. It takes imagination to understand.

Humming to the frequencies of om allow you to make connections to space around you. You can feel them, but you can't interact with them. What can we do with this knowledge?
>>
File: 1471364109724.jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471364109724.jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
>>19086659
Well, one thing that we've discovered you can do is amplify the resonating frequencies of any other energetic thing. By creating new particles through particle interaction, we force space to expand through "creation" of energy that's just an illusion created by superfluid space.

You can feel these properties of space through meditation. Inward or outward meditation. Our sense of gravity has evolved to allow the bending of illusive space-time in our minds. It flows outward powerfully relative to the space around it, causing the space around it to bend as well.

Consciousness is analyzing the inward flow of photons and cell signals (more photons, really.) Of course, you have to add the electric impulses that use chemical combinations from synapses to re-shape space as it enters our mind, allowing us to perceive it however we want to.
>>
I feel the universe flowing through me when I eat magic mushrooms. I feel connected to everything and have a sense of unlimited potential. Every time I have tripped out strange occurances have followed. Amazing coincidences that have always been positive. Me and my friends calling them "Mushroom Magic". The fire in my heart reignites. I feel totally in the "now", the past and present arent real. Normally I feel numb, almost zombified. Its as if something has gotten a hold of my soul and is siphoning my energy. Ive read about archons and think I might be infested.

Any advice on how to harness that power? If that light could shine in the hearts of everyone, our species would know no bounds.
>>
>>19085388
You're a quack, a fake, insane, you spew words together and hope they make sense, make yourself seem interesting and mysterious by speaking in tongues, you aren't special, you aren't important, you can't even read an aura. Leave you role-playing cunt, you worthless fucking trash.
>>
What happens when I die?
>>
>>19086685
You move onto the next life
>>
>>19086677
Ego is the mind's preferred "state" of energy flowing in through the senses. We suggest combinations to ourselves in order to save our own computational resources. This is something of a "god complex."

The energy states are defined by individual angular vortices expanding space akin to a ribosome in a cell. Instead of binary code, it's transferring 360 degree spheres of infinite depth that individually display the entire universe from its perspective. Weird, I know. It's all just frequency. Color and light with some sound.
>>
>>19086685
Not sure about the exact details but you keep existing. Just not here.
>>
>>19086699
ok thats rad like on this Earth or a different reality or what

>>19086702
ok so yeah I didn't really understand that so am I gonna be alive somewhere else living like I am now?
>>
>>19085388
Do other malevolent entities exists (demons, fleshgaits, etc.)? If so, what is the best way to protect yourself and others against them?
>>
>>19086711
When your brain stops working, the top layer of your synapses, which is always your ego, quickly erodes into space and pervades with it. Who the fuck knows what happens after. The energy required to create an ego is infinitesimal.
>>
>>19086711
Imagine this, as soon as you die, say you jump off a cliff. You will hit the rocks below and snap your neck and die. Then all of a sudden, you're standing at the top of the cliff, as if it never happened. You died, to everyone you knew and loved, you are dead. But in this universe, you are fine, you moved on to the next life as if nothing happened.
>>
>>19086727
Shut the fuck up, you're just throwing out made up bullshit to sound like you're "awakened" fuck off cunt
>>
>>19085388
So, you're in control of us? Do we have free will?
>>
>>19086614

Thank you :)
I am so sad to read you are dying.
I don't want you to die...
*cries many sad tears of sad*
>>
>>19086731
Oh cool that sounds pretty sick hell yeah
>>
>>19086737
No, he's a fucking roleplayer, just read his replies so far, he words shit as if he's "all knowing" he's spewing nonsense to sound cool
>>
>>19086746
Its called quantum immortality I believe, look it up its interesting
>>
>>19086712
There are self-destructive patterns that come in the form of addicting chemical combinations in the brain. Just avoid those frequencies.

>>19086736
I'm a scientist who has been working constantly to prove a theory of gravity. The theory led to many amazing discoveries that answer many questions about the nature of energy and perception.

>>19086737
No... I'm not in control of you... I have to focus and feel and connect to control. Even then, my influence is minuscule. Your energy has its own outward flow of amplified frequencies. You think people are controlling you, but your brain is just controlling itself in a way that isn't beneficial to you.
>>
>>19086683

i used to feel that way more often than i do now, it's rare now

i just learned how to connect with nature, and meditation

i also had a strange experience that added to it

anyway, try opening your third eye and going outside or bringing plants to you

start connecting with everything around you, if there are animals in your space learn to understand each other

when you understand each other they'll walk right up to you, you'll be able to feel them

it helps to learn to put your thoughts aside and submerge yourself in the experience of life by exploring every connection you can make to another being while also working on developing strong meditative states that help balance that out

you'll still experience days where you can't control the numbness or whatever else you feel but you can't help that
>>
>>19086702
Thank you, "Mystery". This sheds light on a lot of things. It is an awakening answer to many of my questions and of whom I am a creator.
To understand further, I will consider the fundamentals of what you've just said, how existence flows, how it all completely works.
It also explains why many people are, the way they are. This thread and 4chan as a whole is a big example.
I can feel your energy. Your honesty. I can tell you're a higher level than me, but everything you've said really helps a guy like me. Thank you again.
>>
>>19086752
You said you're back here for 1 day? Good, fucking stay out you faggot. Fucking roleplayers ruining this board, you can't even read fucking aura, shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>19086751
The theory we've written for quantum immortality is that the superfluid that creates the mind's current physical and metaphysical state has self-magnetic properties that allow it to bend space backwards to re-assemble itself at a previous instance in space-time. If the re-assembly of the physical energy happens after .3 zeptoseconds, which is the same speed gravity effects individual vortices, The energy created would have a buoyancy equal to one full oscillation back in space-time. This is the universe's version of going back a second. I believe that means in this scenario, you die over and over again until you're high enough to experience dying again. Then you're finally standing at the top of the cliff.

In this universe, everything around you would have had to travel back in space-time however many zeptoseconds you have traveled.
>>
>>19086776
Shut. Your. Cunt. Mouth. Holy shit dude, you keep spewing bullshit, YOU didn't write ANYTHING involving the fucking theory if quantum immortality, you're a fucking 24 year old cuck, trying to impress people on the internet. Fuck off
>>
>>19086683
The experience you're describing is the effect of a deep connection with the space around you that allows you to influence subtle effects that ripples in space-time create. The ripples are created by your feeling between you and the energy around you resonating within the frequencies of om.

Experience it without intention. See your ego be rewarded with frequencies harmonious with itself.
>>
>>19086737

people are all in control of each other it all just depends on who's exerting their will

if someone pursues their will after thinking of what they want and focus on the energy surrounding a situation they can manipulate the outcome through that connection by judging and thus altering the polarity

take something like love and hate for example

they're not opposites, they're exactly the same just opposite ends of the same vibration

a person could, if they wished, use that energy and turn love into hate and vice versa through manipulation of the situation

it's not control, but coercion

think about it like this:

if you're a person who experiences a lot of hate you learn all the things people love through observation, by implementing them in combination with a vision you have then you can achieve something that seems greater than what's imaginable in most scenariod or for most people

because you harnessed that energy

love and hate are the same spectrum, they're experienced through the same area

the opposite of love is indifference, you can't work with that before overcoming other obstacles
>>
>>19086737

also people all affect each other, every day people bend to the will of others or assert themselves

take following a law or going to work for example, that's going along with the will of others who are asserting their will based on a vision of ideals
>>
>>19086684

you had a strange experience as a child that follows you around, but you write it off as something that's not reality as you've been told it exists that's why you're on /x/ even though you're skeptical and don't believe any of this
>>
Darkness only shows it's face when light is shed on it.
Thanks one last time Mystery. It really helps. I will always remember you.
Also, please remember me for the future when the time is right. When the time comes, you may be somewhere else, but remember me.

I will love you always.
>>
>>19086769

this thread has been interesting, and he has made fair points
>>
>>19086828
Every experience I had as a child I give attention to, I was molested, and I recognize it, so tell me, what could have been so fucking horrible that I would write it off as fake
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (46KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
46KB, 480x270px
>>19086829

>I will love you always.
>After all this time?
Always.
>>
>>19086793
Isn't everyone equally faggoty on 4chan though? We're all fags? You, me, him - all of us united in this shared condition of gayness and faggotry?
>>
What did you find to be the true meaning of life

What should people focus their energies on?

Do know what's in the afterlife and do you fear dying?
>>
>>19086868

things don't have to be horrible for people to write them off as fake, and i'm sorry about the abuse

sometimes things that seem strange happen, you go somewhere in real life that feels like a dream or something that seems insignificant leaves you with a strange feeling and later on something happens that makes it apparent why you felt that way

i'm talking things of that nature that people all experience and write off

tpeople being separated from the parts of themselves being around others and listening to what reality is from those people shapes when it comes to their belief system

i used to wonder why the term "the veil" was used by pagans, and i don't any more is what i'm saying

as for the abuse, immersing yourself in the present can help you let go of the past, and abuse can tear into those parts of you

it won't fix it, you'll be affected on some level, but through meditation and a connection with yourself and things outside of youtself you can learn to find some level of happiness

i wrote instructions full of typos on how to open your third eye: >>19085544

if you're willing to try it then you might find it interesting

the balancing ritual is optional you can replace it with a prayer you can replace it with chakras too, or even just imagining a white light around yourself that's flowing through you protective and healing

it's just about finding some level of peace with yourself and things outside of you before you open your third eye, so find what works for you

on a level that's completely non spiritual it's utilizing your pineal gland and it gives you a natural high you can control

it's interesting to say the least if you start to keep track of things

lucid dreaming can help too, it's similar in the way you clear your head and stay aware but you don't focus on your forehead like that

instead you just focus on staying calm and aware as your body shuts down and sleeps
>>
>>19086931

life is what you make of it and what you take from the things you experience, you shape life and it shapes your view of it

i can't tell you an objective meaning, that's yours to interpret

people should focus their energy on the things they're drawn to, people are capable of different things and acting on those capabilities is where they'll excel

it's different for everyone

no, but i have past life memories after a ritual that turned out to be historically accurate

i don't remember an in between

it's pointless to fear the inevitable, so it's not worth the time to think about, fear breeds inaction
>>
>>19086967
Thank you
>>
>>19087013

you're welcome

for the record i've been through a lot of abuse myself, i know what it's like

i hope this brings you some level of peace, it's helped me get to a different place mentally

a lot has, but i know how hard it is to put all that away while life keeps going on before you feel ready to

something that helps is connecting with the world around you to, and by that i mean really going outside and taking in what it feels like to stand there, all of it, separate from your thoughts and feelings

at first it's hard to do, but you just have to keep trying with that desire in mind and eventually you will

it helps a lot on bad days and it's pleasant on good ones
>>
Hello my good man id like to ask what your opinion is on the "one man hide and go seek" game is
And what do you think of entities that are boind using the game,
I and another anon played it a while back, but we switched some things for instance we didnt stab the dolls
And we never technically "ended" the game along with a few other things i wont go into
Needless to say we now both have/had possessed dolls

Oh also ive been hanging around /x/ for a while but i wanted to ask you this
Do you know who Ammit or Reitia is?
What do you know about her/them
What do you think about her/them
>>
>>19085388
When does the connection between energy and water manifest itself?
>>
>>19085833
I agree and feel this in meditation.
>>
>>19085940
Can you feel my energy from this post? I have a guess as to what it may feel like, but I'm still rather blind.
>>
>>19085833

i've never felt that during sex or masturbation, it's a good way to harness energy it's also a good way to share it with another person or become immersed in them

the kind of sex where you go past the skin and deeply feel another person, any form of intimate contact can do it but not on the same level

meditation with sexual energy has never made me feel depleted, exact opposite
>>
>>19087314

this >>19087342 was meant for you
>>
File: 1483941394127.png (689KB, 1128x1377px) Image search: [Google]
1483941394127.png
689KB, 1128x1377px
>>19085412
oh wow you're back!

how do I develop the ability to communicate like that? I can visualize all the patterns in my visual snow (I remember you said it had something to do with a lot of the stuff you were saying), how do I go from that to connecting with your frequency to communicate?
>>
>>19086731
How many times can you jump off the cliff before God calls you a faggot and changes t3h spawn point?
>>
File: 1488781470022.jpg (72KB, 1500x929px) Image search: [Google]
1488781470022.jpg
72KB, 1500x929px
>>19085388
>>19085412
>tfw mystery was back for one last day and you missed it

I wish you werent dying, you have a very vibrant energy. Thank you for sharing all the things youve said in these threads, I wont forget it. Sending as much love as I can, but my body isnt in a very good condition either
>>
>>19085505
My take on it is Aliens do magic that is at a higher level than even the greatest magicians can do on this Earth but there's an imperative by the Creator of this Universe that Aliens (beings from other gods) don't interfere with this planet.
>>
>>19087554
I don't believe in a Christian god, but that's because my parents raised me without religion and I found magick, quantum immortality is science more than an act of god
>>
>>19086796
How do I work on rising the amount of simultaneous connections I can perceive at a single time?
>>
>>19087439
Be able to perceive it all at once and feel it. Get it to flow at the rate you want it to. Get it to show the depth you feel.

When meditating, the sensations we note are all frequencies we can remember and hold on to. This is lifting with the mind.

>>19089047
Re-create connections you remember from meditation. I much prefer the feeling of a forest and its life. Add as many layers as you can imagine.
>>
>>19085388
Fat larpdog detected.
>>
File: tips.jpg (39KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
39KB, 479x720px
>>19088642
>>
>>19086274
What evidence is there that you exist?
What argument can you claim to define who you are?
Life grows tired and weary of your incessant need for duality and refutation.
>>
first time one /x/. what the fuck
>>
>>19085388
OP do you accept the Christ?
>>
>>19090191
I accept harmony. Energy exists to connect.

The indication of a creator or creators lies within pi and "lightspeed" which is more like a buoyancy limit. I don't think there's any way to prove the existence of a being that does not interact with our universe.

The collective of ftl energy in the form of antimatter could be thought of as an omniscience. All information that has ever existed rests there.

The universe becomes more tightly woven the further down you go into space.
>>
>>19090220
Jesus is still interacting with our universe today

pray to Jesus and see what happens, even
>>
>>19090220
Is the Earth flat? Is there an inner Earth?
>>
What's the deal with the moon? I remember a thread a few months ago. A woman talked about how you should meditate looking at the light of the moon, amongst other things. Something about the photons bouncing off it and white light.
>>
>>19090220
Mystery I met my soul mate, a person who was my reason for living, but everything got screwed up. Why? Will we fix it?
>>
>>19090220
Should I kill myself
>>
>>19090027
Just because I'm not a Christian doesn't mean I'm a fucking neckbeard, damn, say one thing about religion and faggots freak out
>>
>>19090948
The moon's minuscule gravity alongside its reflected sunlight create a balance of distortion in our minds' superfluid. We believe this is why love exists.

There is normally a balance in the flow of superfluid photons through neural pathways. Having a second gravitational source mixed with the perception of light makes the mind create alternate perceptions of reality that do not exist. This perception is emulated alongside a "normal" perception of reality. The properties of 111.1 and 222.2- and so on are what allow this duality to exist.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.