[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend recently told me a story, that he claims is true, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1494142099903.png (229KB, 695x491px) Image search: [Google]
1494142099903.png
229KB, 695x491px
A friend recently told me a story, that he claims is true, I call bs, but i wanted to see what you goys thought, i told him about /x/ but i dont think he will look into it so i will just post what he told me

>It all started early one morning, when my dad and my brother went hunting in the deep woods.
>I was roughly north of a pond in the center of the woods, alone.
>My brother and Father were to the West and South.
>It was dark, for the sun had not risen.
>I was glancing around, bored out of my mind.
>When a figure caught my attention out of the corner of my eye.
>I quietly started to shift to bring my gun to bear, for I thought it might be a deer.
>I paused, struck with terror, as I saw what this creature truly was.
>It was maybe 7 feet tall, sickly white skin, it had a skeletal look about it, showing ribs and bones through the skin
>It had the face of a human, but it's nose was missing, and it's eyes were but black sockets.
>And it's mouth was curved into a wide menacing smile. It's mouth was red, dripping from the needle shaped, and razor sharp teeth. I could make this out, vaugely.
>The sun was starting to shine, rays of yellow-orange breaking through the inky blackness of the night. I blinked, and the creature vanished. I was sure it was just a figure of my imagination, when I turned left, and there it was again, but it's hand was raised, previously hidden by the night, it's long, sharp, and spindly claws pointed towards me, I could SWEAR that it's grin was wider, it's teeth stained with more blood.
>>
>>19082174
(cont)
>I could vaugely hear laughter, floating towards throughout the woods, as though this creature was mocking me, enjoying my terror.
>I stood up and spun around wildy, looking for this monster. I could not find it, and stopped, panting from the terror I was feeling, sapping away my breath. I stood there, for maybe a minute, regaining my breath, and I froze yet again, as a red liquid dripped onto my clothing.

>I knew it was above me

>I knew this, and it terrified me.
>I stayed there, worried that it might attack if I made a single move
>It went away, when the last remnants of night disappeared. I could hear voices in the distance, calling my name. It was my brother and father, they saw the blood on my clothes, and worried, asked what happened.
>I told them that when I was walking through the woods, I tripped into a pile of blood, deer blood, I made up on the spot. They too had not caught anything, and bored, they had come to get me so we could leave.
>I gladly came out of those woods, and I have since then, never went back. But it doesn't matter, because since then, it, it has followed me, throughout the night, it follows me, and vanishes at morning. I went into those woods last September, it has followed me since then. Even my house is no refuge, as it even follows there, laughing as I try to evade it. It does not harm me, though I don't know why.
>Perhaps it finds amusement in my struggles, perhaps one day it will be bored, perhaps...one day it will kill me, and dispose of another poor soul.
>>
>>19082180
Girl here, btw (if that's why no responses)
>>
/x/ is shit
>>
>>19082570
OP here, fuck off
>>19082582
Agreed, but who else would care?
>>
Spoopy for sure. The creature is very cartoonish, with the bloody smile and all that. He says that it isnt safe in the house, either. Is there any stories about that?
>>
>>19082595
Fuck you, I wrote this creepypasta and you're not gonna take credit for my shit. Next time I'll use a trip.
>>
Eco-systems are self aware.
how do you like bacteria entering your body and attacking your cells.
>>
>>19082597
Not that he spoke of, to me it just sounds like night terrors, could just be fucking with me though, he didnt make a big deal out of it
>>
>>19082174
>>19082180
Just a bit of constructive criticism here. This reads a bit too much like a book. Stuff like "the inky blackness of night" doesn't led itself to the Cryptid Encounter genre. Try and make it seem less poetic and eloquent, but more self aware and simply stated. The greentexts that always get me the most sp00k'd are the ones that seem plausible.
>>
>>19082174
Fuck off. Your friend told you this story, and you're relaying it to us perfectly with a fucking dramatic flair? It isn't even that well written.
>>
>>19084881
I copied andpasted it you faggot
>>19084854
This isnt a meme i wanted to see what people thought his story sounded familiar, i dont believe in 99% of the stuff here anyways
>>
>>19085047
Your friend is pullin' your leg then. All fleshgait stories tend to sound the same anyways, so it's pretty much guaranteed that they're bogus.
>>
>>19085107
I know, the paranormal stuff doesnt get me anyways, it's usually the physical stuff that keeps me up at night
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.