[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your grandma was so happy about you converting to Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: sffgg.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
sffgg.png
5KB, 205x246px
>tfw your grandma was so happy about you converting to Christianity
>read the bible
>its super silly
>bronze age morality
>nothing adds up
>Flavian conspiracy
>dive headfirst into the occult only a month later

Sorry Grandma
>>
>>19081522
*tips*
>>
>wincest
>huge piles of foreskins
>>
>>19081522
Christianity is babby tier, good job mate
>>
>if your brother dies, you have to fuck your sister in law or god will kill you
>>
Christianity is the only true religion :/
>>
That's what you get for converting to a religion that takes an entirely metaphorical book as actual history.
>>
>Christianity is silly
>occult isn't
>>
File: Leviticus 15.19-24.png (26KB, 603x389px) Image search: [Google]
Leviticus 15.19-24.png
26KB, 603x389px
>>19081522
>not pretending to be a conservative christian to make your family happy while secretly performing bazaar rituals you read about on a malaysian sewing board
fucking normies

occult means "secret" for a reason you motherfucking neruotypical

just go

i don't ever want to see you around here again
>>
File: darkmatterapoth2.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth2.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19081522
>Flavian conspiracy

It's not a Flavian Conspiracy - the Jews are the frauds - vermin wannabes headed straight to hell for pretending to be divine authorities - the pagans are legit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
>>
>>19081830
I just called it that. Its pretty obvious it was a Jewish trick to prop up a dynasty while taking ideological control of Rome.
>>
>>19081765
>bazaar rituals

Clearly this guy is a great source of magic. Staggering. The stupidity is just wew.
>>
File: gaia.png (493KB, 705x690px) Image search: [Google]
gaia.png
493KB, 705x690px
>>19081963
>Its pretty obvious it was a Jewish trick to prop up a dynasty while taking ideological control of Rome.

Their own eternal graves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caNDFKfauSk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwVHsJJdfk
>>
>>19081997
they didn't make up eternal hell also? Only the abrahamic faiths have eternal hell. Personally I've never felt anyone deserves eternal punishment.
>>
Why believe anything? Christianity or occult, both thought forms
>>
>>19081522
Its not bronze age morality. Just Jewish immorality.
>>
Christianity is best when rejecting it's jewish roots. Just look at the Reformation.
>>
>>19082366
the concept of thoughtforms is occult. The occult basically means believing everything at once.
>>
>>19082345
Others have eternal hell too, it just never got touted around as a reason to believe. Zoroastrians, Greeks, Romans, etc.
>>
>>19082826
I thought greeks believed everyone goes to Hades but its just kind of whatever down there.
>>
>>19082838
Still hell. And there are separate places for bad people and other groups of people.

So, the concept of an eternal hell was kinda always around and didn't start with Abrahamic religions. Abrahamic faiths are just far more giddy about the idea of their enemies being burned and tortured in a myriad of ways. With others it was just "don't be bad and end up going to spirit jail".>>19082838
>>
>>19082858
So the east asians were wrong in their concept of a purgatorial hell? I don't know if I'd trust the Zoroastrians since their religion was used more or less as the template for abrahamism.
>>
>>19082884
I never died so I don't know who is right or what hell is like. I was only saying that the concept of an eternal hell has been around for far longer than the Abrahamic faiths.
>>
>>19082900
Okay but what about the masons who worship Lucifer? Clearly masonry has Jewish origins in its doctrine and is fundamentally kabbalistic. So is Lucifer another Jewish thoughtform? What the fuck should we worship? Thor?
>>
File: inferno.jpg (115KB, 441x330px) Image search: [Google]
inferno.jpg
115KB, 441x330px
>>19081522
tfw you're burning in hell because you gave up on the Bible before getting to know Jesus Christ. Tfw you knew God and chose to reject him. Please repent anon, nothing good comes from the occult
>>
>>19082965
>>
>>19082965
Going to hell is not especially remarkable given that by Christian doctrine most of the world is going there. Therefore Christians are just smallminded and cowardly to think they should be spared that fate from hearing a man's name.
>>
>>19082965
>choosing to reject him
maybe YOU should read the bible anon
>>
>>19082965
>lack of proofs
So I should just take it on your word, then?
>>
File: 1495403714555.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495403714555.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>19082923
>masons
>worship lucifer
>>
>>19081541
All 3 major West religions are.
>>
>>19084489
COZ MY OH OH OH OH OH
>>
>>19081546
Christianity is the one true mentall illness

>kys
>>
>>19081541
It's not like religion is a fashion statement you moron.
>>
>>19084489
Well what the fuck do they worship? Its right there on the first page of morals and Dogma. This is what I mean, the Jews have at least created the pretense of controlling all sides.
>>
>>19081522
Same here. Pretty much everyone of my family and even politically redpilled friends are hardcore baptists. I personally go to church every Sunday too and claim to believe all this jewish bullshit but secretly I worship Lucifer and Saturn
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.