[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason aliens can't contact humans is because they live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: speed-of-light.jpg (83KB, 622x415px) Image search: [Google]
speed-of-light.jpg
83KB, 622x415px
The reason aliens can't contact humans is because they live in a time frame that goes at the speed of light. They are born, breath, move, fly, and think in less than a microsecond. We appear to be standing still to them.
>>
>>19081252
lol no.

they don't live on planets.
>>
>>19081238
So we are aliens to plants?
>>
>>19081238
Aliens don't talk to us because we can't even stop fighting each other. Aliens obviously don't have such problems
>>
>>19081238
They could still contact us lol. That's like saying the flash marvel hero is too fast and cant affect the physical world haha
>>
>>19081356
Damn
>>
>>19081356
Yeah and trees too probably
>>
>>19081238
Just get the Fuck out of here and KYS.

It's Fallen Angels not Aliens.

Fuuuuuuuuuck you people are so stupid.
>>
>>19081362
haha shut up
>>
>>19081394
Why does it matter what we call them?
>>
>>19081238
Hey. Do you think reptilians look something like these when they are not disguising as humans?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNG1MOiiU0
>>
>>19081362
What if the pyramids or stonehenge were attempts to contact us by leaving something standing through the test of time, but we just never realized.

What if sinkholes are created by aliens? What other sudden things have happened with no real explanation to how fast they happened?
>>
now you know how the trees feel
>>
>>19081394
>fallen angels can ride ships

lawl
>>
>>19081416
naw reptilians are fake
>>
>>19081238
That's stupid.
>>
>>19081429
Reptilian shill please
>>
>>19081450
They live in space. Space Niggaaaas
>>
2 possible reasons aliens can not come in contact with humans I would assume would be
1. They are not siphisticated and intelligent enough to do so ( In fact it took millions of years for singled celled life to develop to multicellular on Earth alone)
2. They are so advanced and intelligent that they would be wasting their time trying to come in contact with us. They have achieved the feat of coming extremly close to the speed of light or surpass it in some unconventional way ( Probably ice wraps since light travels faster in that environment or some demensional alteration unfamiliar to humans). Although this may seem depressing to us, they may also not want to come in contact because they may not want to expose humans to sophisticated technology which greatly surpasses Earths.
>>
File: angle_1.gif (1KB, 228x178px) Image search: [Google]
angle_1.gif
1KB, 228x178px
>>19081450
I'm not an alien I'm a Fallen Angle
>>
>>19081471
>siphisticated
Neither are we, apparently.
>>
>>19081418
Yeah I see what you mean like slow indentations left over time, like leaving a really strong physcial indentations put Into our physical world and we have no idea how to translate the super Inteligence. Sorry for all the hahas earlier I was super baked.
>>
>>19081238
H-HAYAI!
>>
>>19081238
>We appear to be standing still to them.

If this were true there would be an epidemic of penises drawn on people's faces since the beginning of time.
>>
>>19081405
Aliens mask what they are and thier intentions.
>>
>>19081426
Actually they do use technology. Your so ignorant when you realize the truth in this life or the next you will be floored...
>>
>>19081356
Dam...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.