[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is a simulation and our minds are rendered separately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493513120847.gif (524KB, 483x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493513120847.gif
524KB, 483x500px
Life is a simulation and our minds are rendered separately from our bodies
>>
File: woah.png (660KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
woah.png
660KB, 640x512px
>>19080950
Y o u
A r e
N o t
Y o u r
B o d y
Y o u r
S o m e
B o d y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ov_uABrg5U
>>
>>19080950
And? What does this change?
>>
>>19080972
Our minds could all be in the same place but they're not in the same place as our bodies, lsd puts a lens, like 3d glasses, between your mind and the messages it receives from the body's senses
>>
More like life is a simulation and everything, including our bodies is rendered by our mind. Well not even our mind, our awareness.
>>
Reminder that you are not your mind either.

Ego, mind, and intellect are just more subtle forms of material nature, just like your body. Your self is composed of spiritual substance, not material substance.
>>
>>19081013
Then what are ideas and sociological symbols
>>
>>19081021
Conditioned things that derive their meaning from the meaning you assign to them.
>>
>>19080972

It would mean your mind survives the death of the body, but that's one hell of a assumption.
>>
>>19081060
Your mind does survive the death of your body, the gross material elements dissipate at death but the subtle elements remain. The mind is what carries the soul to its next body if it is not well versed in spiritual knowledge
>>
>>19080950
>Life is a stimulation and our minds are rendered effortlessly to our hobbies
Think about it
>>
File: temptation-of-christ-on-mountain.jpg (473KB, 2568x1296px) Image search: [Google]
temptation-of-christ-on-mountain.jpg
473KB, 2568x1296px
52Then the Jews began to argue with one another, saying, “How can this man give us His flesh to eat?”

53So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.

54“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.

55“For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink.

56“He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

57“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.

58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever.”

59These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.

60Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this said, “This is a difficult statement; who can listen to it?”

61But Jesus, conscious that His disciples grumbled at this, said to them, “Does this cause you to stumble?

62“What then if you see the Son of Man ascending to where He was before?

63“It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.

64“But there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who it was that would betray Him.

65And He was saying, “For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father.”
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.