[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some scary places in Mexico /x/? I'll be visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Mexico city 18.jpg (360KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico city 18.jpg
360KB, 1600x900px
What are some scary places in Mexico /x/? I'll be visiting Mexico city in July.
>>
>>19080383
Everywhere
>>
any place that's cartel territory.
good luck out there
>>
>>19080383
Starbucks . Don't say beans
>>
>>19080383
oaxaca

make sure not to get cursed by the locals
>>
The streets
>>
>>19080383
>>19080383
Mexico.
>>
Most cities are cartel infested I suggest you just go to a remote area where you are predominantly much safer lmao. Rather die to some native fuckers with spears than some mexican with an ak
>>
>>19080383

Don't go near Tepito at all..

It's not precisely hunted but it's full of robbers, as fuck, you have to check your pockets at like every second, not kidding.
>>
>>19080620
This is retarded. There are no "native" peoples in the sense you are thinking. The regions you are suggesting are basically third world shit holes with tin roofs and are less safe than the major cities. Stop listening to Fox News.
>>
Oh boy we got a typical liberal on our hands. It was meant as a joke really, I don't see what bringing up a conservative news station has to do with any of this.

To the OP, this may help you
https://www.celebstoner.com/news/drug-news/2014/10/18/where-not-to-go-in-mexico-the-10-most-dangerous-states/#prettyPhoto
>>
>>19080620
>native fuckers

what native people? nigga.. have you even been to mexico lmao..
>>
>>19080661
>le liberal boogeyman

never change, /pol/ack
>>
You can probably find a Shaman to do some sp00ky rituals, or ask around for the Santa Muerte. I've had some pretty crrpy moments in rural mexico.
>>
File: casabruja.jpg (55KB, 760x508px) Image search: [Google]
casabruja.jpg
55KB, 760x508px
>>19080396

Check these out, they're pretty famous, especially the Black house and the Black Palace, which was where the police would torture people.

http://aristeguinoticias.com/0411/lomasdestacado/los-5-lugares-mas-escalofriantes-del-df/

http://7boom.mx/entretenimiento/arte-y-cultura/lugares-embrujados-ene-df-a-donde-no-quiere-ir

Mexico City is super chill, everything is relatively cheap. You may find a lot of altars everywhere. Most are christian but you will see some dedicated to death, too. Also a place to see authentic witches and Diviners. Our witches are tricksters sometimes so be careful.

also some random places of interest around the country

Catemaco
LA CASA DEL DIABLO (San Luis Tehuiloyocan)
In Ciudad Juarez there has been a major killer cult wave since the 80's.
>>
Mexican here

Memes aside about insecurity and that Mexico city is the safest city in all latin america, rural areas in Mexico are known to have all kind of paranormal stuff happening all the time. They now have internet and cellphones, but things keep happening.

My grandparent used to tell me stories about flying fire balls in the sky at night and how witches used to disturb his home in the middle of the rancho hitting the roof with brooms. Also witches that could shape to an animal form (nahuales).

You can also read a few more stories in this thread: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16979479/
>>
>>19082478
>Mexico city is the safest city in all latin america

That's like being the neighborhood in Johannesberg with the least rapes. It ain't saying much.
>>
>>19082482
Maybe richfag areas
>>
>>19080383
Are you American?
Then literally anywhere outside of a tourist-trap locations.
>>
File: sad.jpg (16KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
16KB, 620x374px
>>19082528
>tfw lived in Pedregal
>didn't know it was a richfag area until way later in life when I moved to US
>every other mexican I meet who also grew in Mexico makes fun of me for being a chilango and living in Mexico City and not having a naco accent
>every other mexican I meet who grew up in Mexico City makes fun of me for living in the richer area, even my mexican dentist
>tfw grew up in a big but shitty house that was falling apart because my grandpa was a wealthy bed factory owner but mom aunts and uncles wasted all the money
>tfw I never got to enjoy either side of the wealth scale
>tfw fellow mexicans put the more successful down

thank god I got out of that shithole
>>
>>19082575
Because "successful" in Mexico means you're corrupt, as shown by your family shitting away the money, or cartel related and making everyone's lives shittier.
>>
>>19082587
Fuck this mentality, this is why you can't move up in Mexico. Everyone is constantly pulling each other into the hole and those who get out surely have to corrupt so shit on them too. This is exactly why honest successful people move out and all that's left is the corrupt ones who feed on the system.
>>
>>19082599
What do you mean fuck that mentality? The reality of that statement spawned that mentality. If any of those successful people were honest and did good work for people nobody would shit on them. Instead it's all corruption and crime so people rightly look down on them.
>>
>>19082611
The mentality is what perpetrates the corruption. Honest people don't wanna invest in bettering a country that spits in their faces while corrupt people couldn't give a shit. It's gotten to a point it doesn't matter what you do or all the good you do and all the people you help, they're gonna look down on you because they think money equals bad.

Honest people go somewhere else to be successful, corrupt stay because there's no better place to make money off of corruption, and unsuccessful people won't move up because of their victim complex that makes them think wealth equals evil and that they are in their situation because of that evilness but won't do anything about it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>19082639
you took their jests too literally.
The country gets by normally and corruption is prevalent because anybody who wants to change it is killed by the nafta mafia/cia.
Corruption keeps Mexico weak and malleable.
If it was stable, being such a large continent it would give competition to the u.s. and other major powers.
There is never an excuse for corruption.
If you think there is, then I believe you would fit right in with Giger's Landscape XX.
A corrupt world where everyone fucks everyone.
Just look at what the state does to the autonomous community police.
This country is a far cry from what it was in the 80's and that kind of enablist mentality is what worsens things.
We are talking about pricks sitting on 100000 times the daily average slave wages, on a DAILY basis. Just let things flow. It's better for you as well, if things go back to normal. Unless you aim to be a cacique
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.