[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God: >humanity is entirely disposable (scripture bears this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: satan-beautiful.jpg (42KB, 472x727px) Image search: [Google]
satan-beautiful.jpg
42KB, 472x727px
God:
>humanity is entirely disposable (scripture bears this out)
>"free" "gift" is to worship him for saving you from his own wrath
>out of touch sociopath

Lucifer:
>Treats us as individuals.Knows what makes us tick
>Even if he just wants to drag us down with him at least that is a relatable motivation
>doesn't coerce worship
>is also a victim of God (Dat solidarity)\
>just wants to end this despotic regime
>only as evil as the tyrant has made necessary of him

I wonder who the bigger asshole in this situation is.
>>
>>19079878
>God created the universe
>God, being all knowing and powerful, defines what good and evil are

HURR DURR I KNOW BETTER THAN GOD ABOUT WHAT THE HUMAN RACE NEEDS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOOD
>>
>>19079888
For all you know some idiot kid made the universe on his phone.
>>
>>19079878
can you see how god and luckier are just stand ins for obeying the system and doing your own shit

is nothing but a trick for the establishment to convince everyone that following the rules is spiritually good
>>
>>19079888
good defined goods and evil to us, then behaves in all the ways he himself defined as evil

big dick does not get a free pass just because he started things
>>
File: Buddha's_Wikimedia Commons.jpg (2MB, 2273x2971px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha's_Wikimedia Commons.jpg
2MB, 2273x2971px
>>19079907
following the rules (not sandkike ones) IS spiritually good
>>
>>19079878

God hate thread?

God is like a guy who gives you a nice sweet lollipop.

You (licks lollipop): That's nice and sweet, God, thanks.
God: Just a warning, the lollipop is full of broken glass. Eat it carefully.
You: Uh, okay.
God: Oh, and you have to eat it the right way.
You: What's the right way?
God: I'm not telling you, but I've told some mentally ill people all the details.
You: Er, which mentally ill people should I listen to? There's lots of them.
God: I'm not telling you. Oh, and if you don't eat the lollipop in exactly the right way, I'll torture you for the whole of eternity.
You: Torture me?
God: Yes, imagine a slow, painful, brutal, horrifying death, but when you die you're immediately revived and the whole process is repeated forever, without end.
You: Could I just give you the lollipop back?
God: No, you're still fucked. Now, eat your lollipop.
>>
>>19079949
Jokes on God, we are already in Hell dying over and over just to be reincarnated forever and ever.
>>
>>19079878
burn in hell
>>
File: Tumblr_n718m5TEoQ1qhcrb0o1_1280.jpg (46KB, 899x541px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_n718m5TEoQ1qhcrb0o1_1280.jpg
46KB, 899x541px
>>19080959
You aint seen nothing yet boy
>>
? ? ▲
▲ ▲
>>
File: Dec.jpg (5KB, 143x234px) Image search: [Google]
Dec.jpg
5KB, 143x234px
>>19080975
I'll most certainly see you there actually
>>
>>19079890
>stat boosted Jewish people
>created a guy just to redeem everyone else
>puts some perfect creation in to test every npc
>>
>>19081301
And we failed by killing Hitler :)
>>
>>19079878
You forget one important part in that story.
The part where he wanted to destroy us because Dad loved us more.
>>
File: TheImperialCult3.png (1MB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult3.png
1MB, 1033x798px
>>19079878
>>19079888
> HURR DURR I KNOW BETTER THAN GOD ABOUT WHAT THE HUMAN RACE NEEDS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFW7IfBEGNg
>>
>>19081435
I'm not clicking that idiot. How do you feel now?
>>
>>19079878
>Lucifer is condescending overachieving older brother who is loved by God a shit ton since they are the apex of perfection compared to most of the angels
>God makes a younger sibling in their own image and says "Look! They look a lot like me don't they Lucy?"
>Lucifer gets triggered and tries to rebel because of how dare God make someone "better" than Lucy
>Rebels and gets punished for being a teen shithead

Anon, are you retarded? Absolute Order isn't the definition of Absolute Good.
>>
>>19081367
Get lost Muzzy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.