[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christianity was originally a monotheistic religion with astrological

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1440x1080px
Christianity was originally a monotheistic religion with astrological aspects, so what changed? Why is saying this now seen as heretical and never spoken about by religious spokesmen despite being what the religion was founded upon?
>>
>>19079253

Religion is to keep people ignorant not make them wiser, so why change it?
>>
What religion are you talking about? A monotheistic astral religion? Please explain, would love to hear you jump through hoops.
>>
>>19079253
>>>/his/
>>
>>19079312
Christianity, When the bible was originally written, God was not the only Spiritual being, there was many, but modern Christianity has ignored and tried to hide this, as well has having gods based on The Sun and Saturn, therefore Astrological. My question is why did they change it and ignore all this to create Modern Christianity?
>>
>>19079466
>When the bible was originally written, God was not the only Spiritual being, there was many
Explain this pls
>>
>>19079271
SCIENCE DUDE
DUDE NUMBERS XD I HAVE AUTISM
>>
>>19079253
>Christianity was originally a monotheistic religion with astrological aspects

No, it wasn't, nor was it well defined.
>>
File: brain-memes-internet.jpg (90KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
brain-memes-internet.jpg
90KB, 500x707px
>>19079271
>Religion is to keep people ignorant

>Look at me mom, my brain farts
>>
>>19079479

I think the guy is getting at the hosts of heaven, the stars of God. There are god-like beings in the universe that God created and there is truth to some old myths however imperfectly they may have seen things.

Now I understand where you are coming from, anon. I agree. The angels are indeed powerful beings, some have fallen from grace and are terrorizing humanity even as we chat right now.

Now the stuff based on saturn is a stretch. Jewish lore picked up most of it's garbage from Persia during the dispersion, and these things are not accurate. Talmudic Judaism really perverted the scriptures.
>>
>>19079485
Autism is maybe what you want to call it.

>>19079498
>Son, I am proud to see you dare to question everything. I trust you, you are my son.
>>
>>19079253
Celestial mechanics redefined in human terms. Jesus = The Sun (thorny crown.. sun rays.. gives away His radiant energy.. dies so we can live etc)
Also Jesus represents the spirit of Pisces and ushered in the Astrological Age of Pisces just as Moses did with Aries the ram when he returned from the mountains to see his people still worshiping TAURUS the BULL from the PREVIOUS AGE. All of this follows our axis-tilt, the orientation of our poles
>>
>anyone claiming they know exactly how the trinity works

Lol. Best we can do is guess honestly, all we know for sure is that all three parts are God.
>>
>>19079253
There is no monotheistic religion. Every religion is polytheistic and astrological. So called monotheistic religions: Mardukism, Atenism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Islam, Free-massonry, Discordianism are also polytheistic but are focused on planet ruling of the decan. Judaism is obvioulsy not monotheistic, Adonai is sun, Aten, Asherah is virgo, JHVH is probably mars,Aries.

Christian God is also Mars, but scorpio. He is beloved disciple of Jesus, Judas the Iscariote.
>>
>>19079253
mind
body
spirit
>>
>>19079253
All the better to keep secrets a secret
>>
>>19079271
Not religious but that is blatantly wrong, religions arise from a basic need to organize and understand the world and the self. If you read the Bible or any religious text you would understand that its lessons are invaluable.
>>
>>19079271
Religion yes, but spirituality is good
>>
>>19079503
Talmudic Judaism is to Biblical Judaism what Mormonism is to the Catholic Church, is goes far beyond being a denomination. So much extra garbage that it's become a different religion entirely.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19079253
>Christianity was originally a monotheistic religion with astrological aspects, so what changed? Why is saying this now seen as heretical and never spoken about by religious spokesmen despite being what the religion was founded upon?

The gospels have some pagan theology in them because Judaism is blasphemy.

"Saw star come to worship."

"You would have no power over me if it were not given from above."

"Who is this man that the winds obey him?"

"Where can a prophet die outside Jerusalem?"

"You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

Then there's the earthquakes as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsmIDvIuOJs
>>
>>19079253
Was probably once they started deifying Jesus.

The Messiah was never supposed to be a god. Jewish belief holds that only one should be worshiped. So, once they stared worshiping their "Christ," they had to explain it within a means of monotheism. Which became, "Oh, he's the same god, he's just another aspect."

And then came the "Holy Ghost" shit which I think is supposed to be inner divinity? That was always really fucking vague.
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19080904
>The Messiah was never supposed to be a god. Jewish belief holds that only one should be worshiped.

Jewish belief is a fraud - it doesn't matter what they believe - they're losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe9msExUK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
>>
>>19080904
Then what is the whole Immanuel thing about?
>>
>>19081017
Ssshhhh, you'll upset (((((((them)))))))
>>
Speak to a hardcore Christian and talk to them about the religions Polytheistic origins and they will flat out deny them. I really don't understand why they don't entertain the idea despite it being documented so much, do they want their religion to seem less primitive, unlike the ancient Greek, Roman and Egyptian Religions?
>>
>>19080044
Are you high?
>>
File: 1494399943242.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
1494399943242.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>19083652
>>
>>19083652
The educated ones don't deny it. I go to a Christian college. My religion class briefly talked about its polytheistic roots.
>>
>>19079253
wait is OP's image accurate? they taught us in Catholic church that The Father IS the Son IS the Holy Spirit. we were told that all three are the other and that all three are God.

this image seems to only say that each one is separately God, but interactively not one another. is that true??
>>
>>19079466
>>19079479

isn't this a Gnostic belief rather than a Christian one? Christianity has always been about monotheism but the kind that allows you to say 1 = 3
>>
>>19080044
this was one bad comment
>>
>>19083745
Don't you guys address the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit separately in prayer? The doctrine says that Father is God, Son is God, and HS is God. But the Father is not the Son, etc. They are all separate persons to one God.
>>
>>19083745
That's the point OP is making, Christianity is taught as Monotheist, but it isn't.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.