[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill/inform me on chakra In all honesty, I need a basic but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: principios-tai-chi-07[1].jpg (92KB, 422x685px) Image search: [Google]
principios-tai-chi-07[1].jpg
92KB, 422x685px
Redpill/inform me on chakra

In all honesty, I need a basic but thorough guide to them

Something in as secular terms as possible, that outlines what it is and how to properly handle it

I know as fact my chi and chakras are going haywire and I have no idea how to control them.

Please help.
Thank you.
>>
Open your third eye.
>>
>>19078885
It's open

And I see I need an actual guide to the handle these energies and sensations. I need to know the ins and outs, the pros and cons, the do's and don'ts.

It is open, and that is what I see.

Can ya help?
>>
Meditate. Don't try to control them. Let them control you.
>>
>>19078900
lol I just made that up. I dunno. I come here to shitpost.
>>
>>19078900
Nah, fuck that.

I will meditate, but I've spent the first half of this year being controlled by others.

Why do you suggest to "let them control" me?
>>
>>19078896
>It's open
No it is not.
>>
Alright, I'll tell you how to control them the real way.

Go to the doctor and get prescribed antipsychotics. Boom, powers gone.
>>
I'm a god. Gods don't shit.
>>
File: 1974_fidel_castro_ap_629[1].jpg (121KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
1974_fidel_castro_ap_629[1].jpg
121KB, 1160x629px
>>19078911
Yes, it is.

You need to change your socks and sweater. You stink.

See?
>>
A grounding meditation probably wouldn't hurt.
So you've drawn too much energy into yourself and it's unpleasant.
No problem, it can be released as well.
The basic gestalt is to connect your awareness to the earth and discharge excess/unwanted energies back to the earth.
The most commonly described visualizations are things like a chord, tail, or beam from the base chakra (tailbone) to the center of the earth. Roots from the feet like in your image is also a type of visualization that can be used for this. it doesn't really matter what visualization you go with though, as long as it works for you.
>>
Imagine an orb coming from your head, floating to the sky towards the sun. Imagine the sun absorbing it.
>>
File: Five-Principles-1[1].jpg (115KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Five-Principles-1[1].jpg
115KB, 300x450px
>>19078941
>>19078988
In this picture, it looks like somebody is holding their cultivated chi. Is it possible to drop it, and lose their shit? I don't know how real/metaphorical these things are, but I respect the processes behind them.

Can I get some back after putting it into the center of the earth/sun?

And, thank you.
>>
>>19079008
Yea, there's plenty to go around. It's not a scarce commodity.
>>
>>19078879
>I know as fact my chi and chakras are going haywire and I have no idea how to control them.

How ?
>>
>>19079008
The sun will guard it for you.
>>
>>19079008
I take jujitsu and these motions are more to help us channel it through our body, it's easier to "hold" something invisible if you put your arms out like you are.

As for chakras, imagine pools of your energy throughout your body, when they are all activated and aligned they can help connect you to your "higher, enlightened self" That doesn't mean it controls us. but it's more like laying down on the surface of a river, we can go against the current or we can let it takes us with it and see where it goes. You can always leave at any time.

Personally I unlocked all my chakras once with meditation.

This is the best vid to quickly explain how chakras work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StrbppmsZJw

This is the guide I used to unlock mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8LIbeKQ60U&t=1373s

Really though when I was done meditating I almost felt like crying because for once I felt so at peace, I felt so...balanced. It may take a couple tries but don't get frustrated and never stop trying, that's what leaves us depressed and ill at ease.

Namaste and Good Luck
>>
>>19079049
I forgot to mention, when meditating don't feel pressured to do any hand gestures or anything, I've meditated in a chair, laying down, etc. Just put yourself in a truly comfortable position, but keep your hands together, however they feel comfortable.
>>
>>19079027
Sometimes if you can't balance them out you have to drain them from your base ground chakra source.
Squeeze your balls until you feel the tears coming on. That is the best way I have found to drain my energy.. or whatever
>>
>>19079027
Yes my San. Drain the energy from you bowl sock.
>>
>>19078941
>gestalt

I've never seem a word so grossly misused as you've done so here
>>
>>19079051
>>19079049
Thanks, what's your focus when you meditate?
>>
>>19079127
I tend to just like to listen to the voice when I meditate. It's odd though, I can feel my mind wander a bit, but as long as I retain my relaxed state I still am focused enough to open my chakras. I hadn't given it much thought but I tend to focus on how heavy parts of my body feel when I stop moving them, how my hands feel paralyzed, other times I'll focus on my breathing, and like I said before I can let my mind wander, but just don't let it get focused away entirely from the meditation.
>>
>>19079201
But when you're opening your chakras I tend to focus on the spots on my back that correspond to the different chakras, or you can focus on the body parts they correspond to as well (heart, throat, third eye, stomach, etc.) Whatever helps you visualize the energy better.
>>
>>19078879

Brother, may I have some loosh?
>>
>>19079565
No can do buddy.
>>
>>19078918
B-BUT HOW?
>>
>>19078879
>I know as fact my chi and chakras are going haywire
what makes you think that if you cant control them?
>>
>>19080237
>a rottweiler is pulling you by the leash
>"how do you know if you can't control it?"
>>
>>19081552
>>"how do you know if you can't control it?"
>the fact your a shitty dog owner and didn't teach it to walk on the lead.
That it to say the answer is always within you. you control all that is you weather you are wear or not. just as you control your heartbeat and breathing without active awareness.

i was trying to get you to realize that a if you lack control of things its a reflection of your mental state, as you need focus for control.
>long story short, don't be a nervous depressed sad sack. and just experience, and you will regain your control
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.