[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I made a contract with the good spirits. And I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: What-Is.jpg (10KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
What-Is.jpg
10KB, 400x267px
If I made a contract with the good spirits.
And I don't manage to fulfill it due to the temptations of the flesh. How can I repent and be forgiven.

Please help, the serious people of /x/
>>
>>19078722
Is this Op about fappping? Block 4chan. Kek.
>>
>>19078727
No I have not posted about fapping. But I made some mistakes, and now. If anyone who is serious knows about this feel free to help.

People who write occult bullshit to scare others can stay away, it's pretty easy to identify those. So true believers can write at ease.
>>
>>19078727
I don't think he means that, which was kind of stupid anyway.

>>19078722
You have to want to change your life around. It's like quitting a bad habit. You have to have a good reason to and remind yourself of it every day. Every day is going to be a fight, but good luck.
>>
>>19078735
How does contracts with the helpful good spirits work?
>>
>>19078755
You really can't make a contract with a spirit, because you don't have anything of value to them. People who say you can think that offerings really do a spirit any good. Not even the best kind, blood, will do much. It just shows your loyalty. Everything else is equally worthless. Incense is pretty much just smoke in the air.

So just put in some effort and try to defeat your bad desires.
>>
>>19078766
Thank you.

Time and time again I have heard of people making these contracts. What are these people then on about?
>>
>>19078722

You can't, you don't. There's no undo function ******NEVER****** agree to shit you aren't 1000% sure you're going to be able to do. You fucked up and broke your contract, and there's no way to weasel out of that.
>>
>>19078787
People who think they made a contract with a spirit usually fail to realize what they've done. It's never like "Oh I'll just give you an apple or a cigarette for the next few years" or anything similar. Usually they want something big and then something bigger. You can never satisfy a spirit, since they are different beings. Plus, not all spirits are really good. Some are downright nasty.
>>
>>19078727
You need to lighten up. Past is past. If you continue to do wrong, maybe it's just you. Nobody can fix a person that hurts others.
>>
>>19078827
And if your here because your hurting people, why would we help you?
>>
There seems to be a great divide about forgiveness or not.

I promised something I have not done, the lingo of promises to god to do better. They get forgiven and reach the heavens after their final journey to fulfill what they promised.
>>
I feel a price has been paid already, it was a very devastating cost of life I will not explain further upon. God forgives. Hope he can forgive me too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.