/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hypothetical. you see an alien, then you lose your mind and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 5ef.jpg (12KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
5ef.jpg
12KB, 480x343px
hypothetical.

you see an alien, then you lose your mind and take a bunch of drugs. while you're on the drugs, the alien sees it as a time to implant some weird technology inside of you, so you somehow prolapse a kidney or something else through your esophagus, then pass out. when you wake up, the bloodless lump of tissue that was on the floor is gone.

who collected it? are you on a list? will you live?

you accept that it was just a drug induced hallucination, that the actual sighting of the alien was a momentary psychotic break. and you see no more correlations. six years pass. you are now on gibs and are only left wondering, but you've done all of your wondering each night for six years.

will the alien come back? or are you fine?

picture tangentially related.
>>
File: penis_corpus_cavernosum.jpg (277KB, 968x726px) Image search: [Google]
penis_corpus_cavernosum.jpg
277KB, 968x726px
hypothetical.

He should visit a Doc about this or should at least consider some Ultrasonic Screening...if there is something missing or left behind it could probably been seen...

pic not related
>>
File: 1460151291029.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460151291029.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>>19077641
Drugs are for fags.
Go seek medical assistance.
>>
>>19078946
Back to /pol/ you sheep.
>>
>>19078946
This entire post is a meme. Ffs squared. What have we done? Kek.
>>
File: 1476769604733.gif (127KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476769604733.gif
127KB, 256x192px
>>19078964
non meme posts are nothing but shitty these days
>>
File: IMG_4564.jpg (80KB, 536x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4564.jpg
80KB, 536x403px
>>19077641
Them. Yes. Yes, until we find you. Yes. No, your not fine.
>>
>>19078978
Meh. /pol/ is /pol/. That's just boring repetition. Absolutely Degenerate, unless we're doing it. Kek.
>>
I wood had cummed on that Nigger alien.
>>
>>19077641
I saw one and was abducted when.I was 12, so it wasnt an option

I've gotten into drugs a little bit ten years later though, because the encounter just made me paranoid as shit and made my insomnia much worse
>>
>actually defending drug use
Disgusting. You just want to live in your fairy tale land and escape reality. Really pitiful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.