[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that bad if I just don't care if the archons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1317916412370.jpg (12KB, 257x287px) Image search: [Google]
1317916412370.jpg
12KB, 257x287px
Is it really that bad if I just don't care if the archons recycle my soul? I mean I don't remember the last time it happened. So fuck it.
>>
File: heymanhavesomebeans.jpg (224KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
heymanhavesomebeans.jpg
224KB, 500x333px
Just remember to have some delicious green beans before you pass on friend. In fact, you can have some of mine!
>>
I'll promise not to make a fuss as long as they give me something good next time.
>>
>>19077351
what happens if you refuse to play their stupid food game?

You just roam aimlessly as an entity with no body aimlessly for eternity? I keep hearing horror stories of body withdrawal where you would give anything to have a body even if it's a filthy a maggot.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown where this theory comes from? Gnosticism?
>>
>>19077449
yeah
>>
File: IAAzSu7.png (922KB, 852x1608px) Image search: [Google]
IAAzSu7.png
922KB, 852x1608px
>>19077477
So the nag hammadi talked about entrapment in reincarnation?
Fuck. How do you get out then?
Did Buddha get out due to enlightenment??
>>
>>19077506
I have no idea desu. I'm still on the search. all I know is you have to get rid of the archons influencing you and others around you.
>>
>>19077506

Apparently he did. Getting out is the goal. Paths to succeeding this vary. Some do it faster some slower but ultimately (almost) everyone are supposed to get out and move on to level 2(?)
>>
>>19077525
What is Jesus' function on all this?
>>
>>19077540
he's the emissary of light. the auto genes. he was never crucified
>>
>>19077351

>listening to hiveminds

Yes anon ,you are just anoter copy shot yourself becose we got to much of you , go mr meseeks go.
>>
>>19077400

>playing their game.

Get over the hunger and you get over their game ,food is food anon , dont overting about wath is going to be shit.
>>
>>19077550
What that means?

So does believing in him break you free???
>>
>>19077666
no. only you can do that
>>
>>19077728
Then what is jesus' promised heaven?
>>
frombob.to/you
>>
>>19077924
It's just heaven. The same promised heaven as you.
>>
You can do whatever you want.
>>
>>19077351
wana b my gimp instead?
when u suck my cock, ur cock will b hard i promise
>>
>>19077924
I'm not too sure about that one. as a gnostic I believe that heaven and hell are man made concepts
>>
>>19077523
Ask the Incomprehensible One to send you Eleleth. The archons are terrified of his mere presence. That's what Norea did, and she was rescued.
>>
>>19079251
not sure if trolling
>>
>>19079310
It's true.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.