[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ I normally don't post on this board but in this case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fbb8d8743c5b29deb5f52c9f0879534c.jpg (234KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
fbb8d8743c5b29deb5f52c9f0879534c.jpg
234KB, 1024x819px
Hi /x/ I normally don't post on this board but in this case I need some advice.

Someone very close to me is suffering from bipolar disorder and frankly they have internalized it so much that their response to an episode is "oh well nothing could have been done imma check myself into the psych ward" rather than actually making the damn psychiatrist do what we pay her for and actually adjust their meds.

Anyway, given that science has failed I'm truing to the occult. Does anyone know of any method I could use to try and help this person? I really don't care what happens to me as a result as long as this person is cured and can go on to live a normal life....
>>
gnosis. or to be frank, research up on archons/flyers/chinning seeing as they're responsible for mostracised of the mental illnesses in the world
>>
>>19077163
Do you have any suggestions on how I would go about doing so?
>>
>>19077144
You know it could be the meds side effects? Drug abuse is also a big factor for bipolar are they using any drugs, particularly alcohol too self-medicate? Honestly I think this discussion would be better done elsewhere on a /psych/ board. It's dangerous to go messing about with someones mental health with the occult or not especially if they are already involved in another form of treatment
>>
>>19077295
Imagine having 2+ seperate people working on altering your behavior at once, then add in some psychotropic medications, add a spiritual influence on top of that, thats one way too drive a person over the edge. The only safe way to go about what your asking is praying to God / Gods. I wouldn't advise anything more, other than working with the psychiatrist / therapist to adjust treatment.
>>
>>19077180
listen ton youtube videos on archons. read up on flyers.
https://prof77.wordpress.com/our-predator-by-carlos-castaneda/
listen to John lamb lash.
try gnosticism. read up on the nag hammadi scriptures
>>
>>19077144
are you fucking retarded? don't involve yourself in someones medication or treatment. that is white knight level maximum.

Send em off to a summer camp or something. They probably aren't doing much with their lives and need a few months of being busy. This isn't /x/ and there aren't very many good occult means to accomplish this when their medium is some sort of mild neckbeard.
>>
>>19077144
>Does anyone know of any method I could use to try and help this person?
Meditation and medication. Should probably try a different psychiatrist.
>>
>>19077144
Because the psyche ward is a safe space. Obviously feels better about it then home. Unfortunately.
>>
>>19078652
Maybe said individual just finds it comforting, or associates the psyche ward with normalcy. It happens when people become institutionalized.
>>
Don't even try to help that person you fuckwit, just leave them alone. Also voluntary hospitalization can be a very good way to deal with manic episodes, don't go meddling with someone elses self-chosen treatment just cause you think you know better, you retarded meddler. And then with occult means, sounds like you have bigger problems than them desu.
t. bipolar
>>
>>19078652
>>19078659
What's wrong with it? If someone feels they would rather be in a controlled environment because they might do stupid shit otherwise, let them. Plus if you're on a high dose of antipsychotics you're not getting much work done anyway, it's not like they're missing out on much besides lying on the couch at home and eating a lot of shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.