[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm really really spooked idk what I saw I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: Black dog.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black dog.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
Guys I'm really really spooked idk what I saw I live in a small town called Gold Hill in Southern Oregon I was going on a night walk and I seen a black dog that looked like this but it was big like really uncomfortably big 6 - 7ft tall standing on all fours it had matted fur and large fangs it also had a heavy sent of death I've never smelled such an oder before i damn near threw up I know you guys probably think it's was a bear but it wasn't it was skinnier it had a dog head just like a K9 I'm spooked and I'm never gonna go on a night walk ever again... Idk if I should call the police or what should I call the pound should I just stay quiet it scared me so bad I don't have any proof but from now on I'll snap a picture of it if I see it again also it wasn't a ghost it was clear and pyshically there
>>
File: 1476408642692.jpg (13KB, 427x315px) Image search: [Google]
1476408642692.jpg
13KB, 427x315px
>>19076902
dude ur doomed
>>
>>19076938
Bro do you know what it was?
Is there giant dogs that are wild?
>>
>>19076902
Come on guys some one has to know something about this
>>
>>19076902
Hell hound confirmed, shouldn't make deals anon now they're coming to collect
>>
All fours and 7ft? Shit dude, are you sure? Maybe what you saw was a dogman, it's the newest spook.
>>
>>19076965
Bro it was huge bigger than a bear tho
>>
You have been visited by the doge. Doge will come tap on your window tonight unless you say very doge much bark 3 times out loud and record it and post to x as proof
>>
>>19076989
No it wasn't a man just a abnormally big dog
>>
>>19076989
It smelt like pure death worst smell imaginable i ran back home it was on the train tracks in GoldHill across the street from rays food place behind the houses near the woods I seen it an hour ago
>>
I've seen a hell bound before. Its exactly as you describe op, black dog, matted fur, gut wrenching smell. Fucking huge. It was just standing in front of a streetlight, a couple of paces in front of the beam of light from it. So I could see the outline but it still in the shadows. O
If that makes any sense. It was looking right at me, and it was like 30 yards away and I still had to look up to make eye contact. I'm from the marshes eastern South Carolina. We dont have bears. And I mean it was lean it had the proportions of a dog.
I talked to a local witch about it she told me it was a hell hound and when you see them they're after your soul. She is also on welfar, claims to have have every illness ever without syptoms and trades reading a for weed so I dont know how reliable her information is. Also i lived years with no worries since so idk
>>
>>19076902
>>19076960
>>19077010
>>19077016
>>19077025

Are you baked out of your brain and forget how to use punctuation?
>>
>>19077070
No I just don't care for it
>>
>>19077068
Idk when I hear of hell hounds I heard they aren't that big but this one was bigger that the average full grown man just standing on its fours it was bigger than a bear but had proportions of a dog
>>
Inb4 OP smoked pot before the walk and probably just meet a diseased elk
>>
>>19076902
Nice run-on sentence. also,
>it had a dog head just like a K9
...you mean a German Shepherd?
>>
Its Fenrir and Ragnarok is at hand.
>>
>>19076902
Did its fur by chance, run backwards?
I may not be able to reply in a timely manner but i have seen something i believe to be a Hellhound. A friend saw it with me. I will recall the event for you. I am from Vancouver, WA. Just North of Portland.

>1-2 am
>Went on a walk with a friend, left about 10pm, pretty normal night.
>Come upon a park we passed beginning the walk, near my house.
>Friend and I coincidentally look into the park as we pass by it at the same time.
>See a figure, all black with four legs, running on all four across the back of the park, near the fence, from right to left.
The park is a small one, maybe 30yds x 30yds, houses to the rear and right side separated by a fence with a medium pond (probably 10ft deep and ~20yds x 30yds)on the left side with another fence and more houses further left. I remember this vividly. It was maybe 3 years ago. Middle of my neighborhood. Houses nearby light up the park at night to very comfortable levels to hang out at, you can see clear to the back fence from the street due to this.
>Figure looked like a bear, but i live in a city and bears dont exist in this part of WA/OR
>Legs were far too short to be feasible. Figures back on all fours was probably 5ft with legs maybe 1ft long at the most
>BackwardsFur.png
>It sprinted across the park in about a second (it felt very long)
>When it dissapeared, friend and i looked at each other, confirmed what we saw
>WeRan.jpeg
To recap, in case i didnt describe it well.
Picture a bear. Now reverse the fur, so that it points in the direction of its head (it looked disturbed, the hair. Very pronounced).
Now give it stubby legs and picture it allblack like a shadow even with light shining on it.
Neither of us saw eyes. Not because it ran too fast, though i couldnt guess why.
This wont help much, but it will let you know you are not alone, or crazy.
>>
>>19076902
The scariest part was my friend and i confirming it, though, when we saw it we stopped walking until it vanished. I dont know if it was fear or something else that stopped us.
Could have been intrigue, but this thing, i believe wanted to be seen.
It came from nothing, and returned to nothing.
It wasnt there (i swear) when it began sprinting, and there was nowhere for it to run to. But it did, and it vanished just before the water.
Id like to think it was a ghost, but arent ghosts generally the same proportion as their body?
This creature looked like nothing i have ever seen. Legs were too short. Back was too tall.
> B a c k w a r d s F u r
>>
>>19078692
Spookiest thing i have ever seen.
Though, this same friend and I, and another friend of mine experience spooky stuff alot. Never when the three of us are together, just, some things when i am with one, and some things when i am with another.
For example.
Friend 1 (from the Hound encounter) and i have seen a little girl, a ghost, with all black eyes and hair wearing a white either dress or nightgown with pale skin in the same window of the same house with the same look 4 times. Each time, when we walk by it, we check to see if she is there. Out of curiosity, though, when she is there we immediately look away and confirm we both saw it. We've been overwhelmed with feelings that were not our own before, and ran from this house, (last time we saw her was in HS, Senior year, we're 1 year out now) but it is between our houses (neighborhood life) so to meet we must pass it.
She has never looked, or felt evil though, and her skin was very clear. She has never varied in posture or location either. Its either she's there, looking at us look at her from the one second floor/attic window, or shes not. The second and third times we saw her it wasnt just us though, and each time the other people we were with saw her as well.
>>
>>19076902
Coyotes get, scary looking. Had one where I grew up that had lost a large amount of fur. And it was huge. This big, growling, sketchy thing with pink skin and fur hanging off in tatters. Saw it run under a street light and my heart jumped into my throat. What your describing sounds like the Native description of a Skinwalker. The way I've heard it described by people that were almost taken by one.
>>
>>19078738
The story I remember, this huge black dog ran up next to a car, going 70 on the highway. She sped up, and so did the dog, and it ran head first into a semi truck. It was thrown off the road, and landed on its feet, after being pulled under the wheels. It ran away. There was a woman and a baby in the car. The trucker stopped, and was in shock. They both saw it.
>>
>>19078746
She said it was as big as her car. And when it looked at her, time slowed down. Then it hit the truck grill. Reiterated by a Pueblo Native. Dineh(Navajo). Right after it happened.
>>
>>19078759
She popped up on Facebook. Anonymous post on a friends account. Wanted to know what she should do, to stop it. Nobody would talk to her about it.
>>
black dogs are a feature in english folklore. they're huge, spectral black dogs that can often signal a persons death or that something tragic will happen.

be careful.
>>
>>19076902
What you saw was a furry, it's just a person in a costume.
>>
File: bigdog.png (184KB, 275x365px) Image search: [Google]
bigdog.png
184KB, 275x365px
dog outside
>>
>>19078205
never smoked pot confirmed
>>
>>19076902
Nigga, are you even vaguely aware of what punctuation is?
>>
>>19080817
It just wants your doggie treats anon
>>
File: black-shuck-1024x568.jpg (85KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
black-shuck-1024x568.jpg
85KB, 1024x568px
>>19076902
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)
somewhat famous cryptid
believed to be located in the UK
they referenced it in Harry Potter
and BBC's Sherlock Holmes did an episode about it
>>
Op here, guys ima go out with my phone tomorrow night same time and place if i see it ill take a video or picture and post it, however im not making any promises that ill see this creature
>>
>>19080774
No way it was not that it was a overly large dog huge, it walked like a dog too people dont walk like dogs dipshit.
>>
>>19078271
Yea your right that was a stupid thing to say but your right
>>
>>19078793
Nah, it wasnt a ghost bruh you are saying its a ghost with your nonsense about how im gonna die ill see if i can find it. Im debating if i should go out there rn and look for it what do you think
>>
>>19082511
Would love the update anon. Shits pretty fucking crazy hope u aren't lying and this ain't some old pasta I hardly come to /x/ anymore but shit like this is why I do.
>>
>>19078688
Im not sure if it had fur backwards it was all matted. like when a dog gets and injury and its fur gets matted because of dry blood thats what i could tell you ill try to get a look at it tonight or tomorrow night
>>
>>19082568
Oh ill look for it tomorrow probably this is my first time on /x/ i usually stick to /b/ for the ylyl threads and rekt threads but i seen this shit and jumped to 4chan. i was trying to see if you guys knew anything on it. I have never seen such a thing in my life i almost had a heart attack. Also everyone let me know if i should sneak out tonight or tomorrow
>>
>>19077025
Shit b8 m8
>>
>>19082604
Nah m8 if i catch it on camera you open a paypal account and send me 100$
>>
>>19078271
K9 is just a stupid code for canine. You know, like a fucking dog? Cops aren't the brightest bunch. Doesn't always make it a German Shepard.
>>
>>19083170
yeah german sheps are by far the best for standard duty dog cop stuff
however. There are a few breeds that are more reliable or have a better nose. Which the germs can lack
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.