[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything paranormal in Utah? Staying here for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: utah.jpg (26KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
utah.jpg
26KB, 418x328px
Is there anything paranormal in Utah? Staying here for a while and need some SPOOPY stories about the place.
>>
Fear factory, Tooele hospital, and St. Annes retreat. Ghost adventures has episodes on them.
>>
>>19076669
skinwalker ranch bruh
>>
>>19076710
I want to hear about the Skinwalker ranch. Elaborate pls
>>
>>19076701
I saw the fear factory building when i was driving out here. It has alot of graffiti and shit. I didnt know it was haunted just thought it was some halloween shit.
>>
>>19076714
>owned by billionaire Robert Bigalow who allegedly is very interested in UFO's Paranormal activity
>bought because constant spooks: UFO's, strange wolf creature, ghost happenings, bigfoot etc
>hired a group of scientist to study any suspicious activity
>scientist couldn't really prove anything
>james randy calls bigalow a retard
>>
>>19076746
Was there any spoopy shit at the ranch or no?
>>
>>19076756
ya, lots of cattle mutilation. the scientist kept all the cattle on the ranch when bigalow bought the place

>found a dead calf one day
>femur was ripped out of the ball and socket joint
>evidence that the calf was dismembered with a large blade and other smaller sharp objects
>expert tracker called in to try to track whoever did it
>found nothing

Also, they heard anecdotes that digging would create more UFO activity

>get big backhoe
>start digging trenches
>within 96 hours neighbors started reporting more UFO activity
>scientist were never able to capture any UFOs
>>
>>19076837
Why is it always the cows being abducted and mutilated anyway.
>>
Mormon cults everywhere
>>
>>19076843
Mormon Cults? never heard of those only Mormons,still a cult but still
>>
>>19076841
I dunno but the area is a good UFO hot spot. I'll be checking it out in the next few months, you can't really go on the ranch cuz idiots kept trespassing but I'm going to drive around it
>>
>>19076879
when you do, make a thread out of it for our enjoyment.
>>
>>19076885
of course my man, bump for more spooky utah bullshit or green text/ stories
>>
>>19076669
1800 minuteman drive don't ask just go
>>
>>19076843
This. The moment they heard about Skinwalker Ranch in the media they secretly sacrificed cattle on the property to ward of the Devil. They routinely do this shit to neighbors who they feel don't belong in their neighborhood, lynching dogs on their front porches, leaving lambs with slit throats on their property, etc. Crazy, sick, God-fearing fucks.
>>
>>19076852
Oh, yeah. They're Mormon fundies. Polygamists. You see their women shopping down here in Cedar City and St. George. They're covered up from the neck down in those 19tjh-century dresses, looking like Laura Ingalls. They won't look at you; they won't smile at you. They keep their heads bowed most of the time. They damn sure won't talk to you. And they are all ugly as sin. Christ knows what goes on in their compounds. Whenever I see a mother with her kids, I feel sorry for them, born into subjugation.
>>
John Hancock Charter School in Pleasant Grove. As kids we used to find bullets in the wood chips out by the playset. Not casings or anything but actual spent pellets. They actually had a Mormon bishop come in at one point and perform an exorcism in the library and the and the building is a retired LDS Chapel from the 1930s. I definitely recommend checking it out but because it's still in use you'll have a hard time taking a good look.
>>
>>19076879
Can I go with you
>>
There are dinosaur spirits at the dinosaur park. Bring a weejee board and talk to them. They go RAWR!
>>
>>19077671
I never heard about Mormons sacrificing things and performing exorcisms! If anybody has any scary Mormon stories like this pls share.
>>
>>19076669
{{{They}}} won't allow you to wander around North Escalante. They call it "area of denial" or Restricted Area since early 90s. I wonder why...
>>
>>19077671
>>19079831
>>19078166
Mormons are seriously the most two-faced, backstabbing fucks you will ever encounter. People talk shit on China for that, China wishes it could be Mormon level sneeki breeki.
Granted other Mormons aren't safe from that either, one of them breaks code and they turn on the poor sod like wolves.
>>
>>19080146
Who hurt you anon?
>>
>>19080146
I feel like you have had some bad experiences about Mormons. Pls share with us
>>
>>19079945
I never heard of that, what kind of stuff goes on in North Escalante?
>>
>>19078166
Never heard of this desu... Where the fuck do you guys live that you see Mormons like that
>>
Used to live in Salt Lake, live in Layton now. Not too many spooky places, but there is a Daycare conspiracy/spook that really actually got a bit viral on the internet a few years ago, but everyone around the area knew and had mix feelings about before.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiro/comments/2tvdzs/slc_creepy_daycare_saga/

Also, ask around about Suicide Rock, there's some creepy stories and urban legends about that.

Tooele Hospital is supposed to be haunted as well. Enjoy your stay my man, hopefully you're in SLC. It's been hot and cold lately but if you can't catch the tube on a warm day go shoot the tube with some friends
>>
>>19081430
>salt lake

that place has shit reputation, is it really filled with hardcore crews like they say
>>
>>19081491
what are hardcore crews?
>>
>>19081414
Not him but I live in downtown SLC. You see them trotted out for outings with their man, giant families dressed in weird pastel gowns with dozens of kids. Usually they'll go to the Hogle Zoo, or dominate the Costco food court. Super creepy, look up the Kingston Clan for what may be one of the worst ones. They actively engage in human trafficking and are allowed to since their head is a billionaire. They own dozens of run down houses around the city, and they keep women and kids trapped in them to abuse. It's bad.
>>
>>19081583
Whats the Kingston Clan
>>
>>19081497
Does he mean gangs? East of the Union Pacific train tracks and north of rose park there are some middlingly serious Tongan and Hispanic gangs, but nothing super crazy. They do a decent trade primarily in heroin, which is largely distributed around pioneer park, old Greek town, and the Rio Grande area. These places aren't super dangerous, but I definitely wouldn't go there at night unless I really had to. SLC definitely has more gang activity than it should given the population, but doesn't compare to real gang areas in bigger cities.
>>
>>19078641
Drive by there everyday.
>>
Dugway Proving Grounds. I'll go on drives at 2 in the morning right outside the mountain range on the east side of it. You'll see some weird lights out there every now and then, nothing but desert.
>>
If you want a really good freak go to the remains of Ted Bundy's house up emigration canyon

or victim of the beast 666 tombstone
>>
>>19082964
Yeah the tombstone is pretty rad. Also there's a pretty okay bar called My X Wife's Place where Bundy liked to go. Not my favorite (The Republican for life), but it's okay and a site a lot of people don't know about.
>>
>>19081764
The desert in general is pretty freaky at night, just perfectly flat with nothing but sagebrush and jackrabbits for miles. The salt flats get me harder though, if you can drive out far enough that you can't see Wendover's lights in the distance, it's just a perfect flat white plain that stretches out to every horizon with no identifiable features and no way to judge distance.
>>
File: 1339823778967_2328198.png (43KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1339823778967_2328198.png
43KB, 420x294px
>>19076669
Is there anything normal in Utah?
>>
>>19081222
You guys say this, but it's legitimately true. Here's a story for you guys. My best friend, he's like a brother to me, is the son of someone who holds a relatively prestigious position within the church. He doesn't believe in Mormonism, but he practices it devoutly. Why? Because if it was let slip that he doesn't believe, the church would destroy not only his future, but his entire family's income and life. The church has unbelievable influence in the Salt Lake Valley, and they do not suffer apostates lightly. Excommunication from the church can literally render people homeless. My buddy is so cagey about this, he literally won't talk about his lack of faith unless we are out of city limits, usually when we go backpacking hundreds of miles from the nearest town. Case in point, he and I were hanging out at a local entertainment venue (I won't even say where we were, it's actually serious), and a woman approached him. He had never met her before, but she knew his name, that he had just returned from his mission (Mormons are required to go on two year "missions" to hoodwink foreigners into joining), and the names of the people he knew on his mission. We were both freaked the fuck out at this random lady who seemed like she was stalking him, but I wasn't about to say anything. She said that the church would really like it if he kept in contact with a girl who he briefly met on his mission, and the lady gave him a piece of paper with her email on it. The church actively tries to arrange marriages between people they think are smart and loyal, and they had given him his match. Wacky people talk about gangstalking, and whether or not that really exists, it certainly does in Utah.
>>
>>19083348
Wow dude.
This thread just became creepy Mormon stories.
>>
>>19076669
Starbucks
>>
>>19076841
Hinduism is the oldest religion and cows are sacred to them

Think about that for a minute
>>
>>19076669
How can a state that is a rectangle be paranormal?
>>
Belray Ogden idk
>>
>>19076841
Because abducting humans is a bit more costly and involved. Cows are easier.
>>
>>19083348
we need some more creepy mormon stories in this thread
>>
>>19081391
Time to find out, anon.
>>
>>19084841
im going to moab for camping and river rafting. anything i can expect there
>>
>>19083348
The Mormon secret police. But it only applies to Mormons, right? If you're an outside in SLC, they'll leave you pretty much alone?
>>
>>19083348
Ex-Mormon here, I've never heard or seen anything like stalking or threats. I will say though that the church is very good at keeping records, I left the church about 10 years ago, and every time I move to a new place I'll get a call or text from the local Ward asking if I'd like to have missionaries come and visit sometime.

I always just politely say no thanks, and let them know i'm not a member anymore. So far none of them have been too pushy, but I knew a few guys back when I regularly attended church that were prone to be very Insistant when visiting non-memebers and trying to convert them.

If you have any other questions about mormons i'll answer best I can, It's a crazy group that ranges from simple, nice families to crazy self-absorbed Zealots.
>>
>>19076669
http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/states/utah/

Check this out OP, Has a great list of interesting/fun/spoopy places all around Utah, I found it while looking for Ghost towns, Unfortunately most of them are southern Utah while i'm in SLC, but still has some cool stuff.
>>
>>19085199
Probably gov folks. That area is hot in every sense of the word.
>>
If you travel south on I-15, there's a place just before Cove Fort and the I-80 interchange called Dog Valley. Now Cove Fort has been known as a dumping spot for bodies in the past, but Dog Valley? That place is freaky as shit. Body parts show up every now and again, lots of people die on that stretch of road each year, the local Paiutes tell stories of sorcery and evil spirits, and locals have seen 'skinwalkers' there since Mormon pioneers settled. I've spent a lot of time there for different reasons, and it's not a place to be after dark. There's some bad energy there.
>>
>>19085495
ive never heard about skinwalkers in Utah. Tell me some spots to find them and ill go exploring and post the pictures
>>
>>19085327
Know any crazies
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.