[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the law of attraction real? Everyone talks about frequencies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Is the law of attraction real? Everyone talks about frequencies, alternate realities, quantum mechanics and other bullshit like that and it makes no sense to me at all. Does just wanting stuff attract it to you?
>>
No
>>
File: WantedToSeeGokuAgain.....jpg (107KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WantedToSeeGokuAgain.....jpg
107KB, 789x1000px
>>19076270

That's what the book says..... I suppose it varies from person to person....
>>
Is today your first experience traversing /x/ ?
>>
Yes and no. You're on the right track though. The truth is so much bigger than LOA but you're better off finding out yourself. It was LOA then Chaos Magick then it suddenly clicks and you realize what's behind all of it.
>>
>>19076270
Kind of, yea. It's a method of keeping your eye on the ball, per se. You still gotta work for it. I've found it's more useful in metaphysical workings, whereas good old fashioned work (Newtonian) is best for the realization of physical goals.
>>
>>19076270
If you want the truth about these watered-down new age "practices" start with the ancient texts and work your way up. Look into to Hermeticism and learn how to read esoteric texts.
>>
Kinda. It's not really the wanting that matters- reality is a fluid thing.

Find your own truth to the matter, it's more important believing something yourself than being told how it works. It's not really the same for any two people anyways, which is why nobody is really explaining their philosophies and beliefs in clear terms.
>>
>>19076270
>Is the law of attraction real?
sort of
>Does just wanting stuff attract it to you?
what do you define ads a want or desire? without a concrete definition of your desire you have no hope of ever fully realizing.
it is my understanding that the law of attraction outlines that desire creates attraction. this is not true.
>intent lead to force, force leads to action, action leads to result.
>this does not mean willing something will make it happen
>it means having the will to achieve will make something happen.
this is the only practical explanation of the law of attraction
>>
>>19077677
>Kinda. It's not really the wanting that matters- reality is a fluid thing.
Literally this. Reality is fluid because it's pretty much a dream. You can experiment by this by deciding to change stuff in your reality or inserting facts into your future. You'll be surprised at how much you can do. It's honestly better than LOA because you don't have to be thankful every 2 seconds to the "universe", because the universe is you. I highly suggest you try this OP, imagination is your best friend for this, imagine what you want as real in your mind until it takes on the tones of reality (preferably in first person) and, even if what you believe is false, it will harden into fact, your brain can't tell between imagination and real life. You should be always using it anyways, it's the most powerful tool you have. Good luck on you reality bending.
>>
File: cCnD1qcgs0ko1_500.jpg (116KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cCnD1qcgs0ko1_500.jpg
116KB, 500x667px
>>19077677
i dont think its about the belief, rather being conscious of, and acknowledging its actuality
>>19077747
i think, the more grateful u r, the more consciously ur acknowledging that u do actually exist: that we all r in fact both part of the whole, and the whole itself
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.