[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all invokers: Since you believe in demons of hell which you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 10

File: 1493351108474.jpg (46KB, 411x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493351108474.jpg
46KB, 411x528px
To all invokers:

Since you believe in demons of hell which you summon, therefore you believe in hell and in Jesus' existence.

Why trade earthly goods for damnation?
>>
>>19073754
Never thought of it that way. Now what?
I don't want to believe in Jesus.
>>
lefties arent very smart
>>
>>19073754
>therefore you believe in

Not necessarily.

Every demonology book I've seen treats with demons such as Lilith or Samael, who belong into the gnostic pantheon, not the christian one.

Getting anywhere in gnosticism is 100% harder than in christianity, choosing material wealth is a path aswell if you manage.
>>
File: 1490313545050.png (224KB, 447x489px) Image search: [Google]
1490313545050.png
224KB, 447x489px
No but seriously, im tempted to try goetic but fucking hell I have a hunch it will work but I will go to hell. Maybe I try once then convert to christianity?

Jesus forgives everything r-right ?
>>
>>19073754
I do not think "invoke" means what you think it means. This logic is sillily faulty, any how.
>>
>>19073754
Can't speak for everybody, but I don't believe the story of the bible was told 100% accurate to events. I actually think the majority of the new testament to be complete bullshit, propagated by the Romans in one of their last mad grasps for worldly power.

Old testament is pretty full of holes as well and definitely stole many of it's stories from older religions.

I think no magic real desu, but that if demons were real it doesn't imply that Jesus or unicorns or Bill and Ted were actually real. One thing existing that seems unreal doesn't mean all unreal things exist. To believe otherwise is just shitty logic.

ps: Alex Jones has admitted to playing a character on his show. As in he does not believe the often insane bullshit he preaches. As in he tricks listeners/viewers into buying his product cause, oh idk, maybe having money is nice or whatever? Just saying.
>>
>>19073837
Demons do exist thought Anon.
>>
>>19073830
Explain please
>>
File: 200_s.gif (999KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
999KB, 500x216px
>>19073793
>Maybe I try once then convert to christianity?
>>
>>19073830
Well seeing how gays get to heaven these days, having a pact with lilith seems like a minor sin.
>>
>>19074154
>Well seeing how gays get to heaven these days

Says who?
>>
>>19073837

Suck it demon invoker. You lefty beta fag
>>
>>19074154
Meant to quote the .gif Anon
>>
>>19074159
Churches, pope etc. And besides misteaching is a major sin too so to damnation they goes.

Nobody is a real christian nowadays. God doesnt seem to care.
>>
No John, you are the demons.
>>
File: 200_c.jpg (43KB, 736x310px) Image search: [Google]
200_c.jpg
43KB, 736x310px
>>19074188
All sin is equal in the eyes of God. And no sin may enter Heaven.

>>19074218
>Churches, pope etc

Neither are God. Nor are they God's Word.

You know nothing.

>God doesnt seem to care.

God does. You don't. It's no wonder why you are in the grip of the devil.
>>
>>19074259
no sinners allowed eh?

>creation holding a party at the end.
>no sinners
>original sin
>>
>>19074218
>Nobody is a real christian nowadays.

Please. Define "real Christian" then.
>>
>>19074390
No SIN. Not sinners because all have sinned. Sinners are redeemed through Christ.
>>
File: quasicrystalnaturalordering.jpg (40KB, 390x410px) Image search: [Google]
quasicrystalnaturalordering.jpg
40KB, 390x410px
>>19073754
i dont invoke death
when u invoke, u honor the spirit, which means sometimes ull need to sacrifice, and othertimes no, depends on the spirit.
when u summon the spirit, the spirit is what represents what it is ur doing/wanting/dreaming/intending -- to help u attune 2 the same source that they did, which helped them attain what theyre known for attaining/doing/being

EG: u can try and summon Tesla's spirit if its ur goal to be involved in electromagnetism, & use 'X items u think pertain 2 him', during a lightning storm or something.. (lol); it takes time & passion 2 figure out what is really needed 4 the ritual; and obviously there r other more known rituals that r more streamlined that'll tell u what u need..just an example of how 2 do it IMO
>>
>>19074172
It still amazes me that people this stupid can learn to use the internet. I guess reading and critical thinking are two separate things. Go figure.
>>
>>19073837
>ps: Alex Jones has admitted to playing a character on his show. As in he does not believe the often insane bullshit he preaches.

Incorrect. That's what his lawyer said. As in it's a good legal defense.

Fuckboy.
>>
>>19074081
Look up the difference between evocation and invocation. Also, believing in the existence of spirits =\= believing in Yeshuah, the false redeemer... or YHWH, the angry and pettily jealous entity?
>>
Don't you have to invoke God and archangels in order to summon demons? Isn't that counter productive to LHP/evil means?
>>
>>19074582
Thanks. Its weird to believe in a mute God.
>>
First off, "demon" refers to more concepts and beings than whatever they are in abrahamic blathering. You could as easily be reffering to youkai or Tibetan demons or rakshasha or one of a thousand other traditions.

Second off, Yahweh is dead and has been for some time, and praying to your dead god will not save you.
>>
>>19073793
You show with your knowledge of his forgiveness that you also know of the terms of salvation. Knowing that and not acting on it is pretty double-minded. Is your curiosity even worth the sin?
>>
>>19074675
Looking for info to this one as well.

Please respond
>>
>>19074967
What's a sin? You just pray forgiveness and
be done with it.

With that argument though. would some chinese who had never heard of Jesus go to heaven?
>>
>>19075487
Get over Christian. Don't love it. Don't hate it. Accept that most of the divine names are formulas. Even E.A. Koetting uses them in his LBRP. Whether you think he is a con or not, he's certainly LHP.
>>
File: 1484376384186.jpg (280KB, 985x811px) Image search: [Google]
1484376384186.jpg
280KB, 985x811px
>>19074904
God is not dead, nor does he sleep. Heretic.
>>
>>19074438
Therefore gays get into heaven
>>
>>19075619
Homosexuality = sin.
Sin does not enter Heaven.

You are dense.
>>
>>19075512
Charlatan that can't handle the truth!
>>
>>19075740
Everyone is a sinner you faggot.
>>
>>19073754
Why would a god have to bribe you with gold? What would a god need with gold? Couldn't a god make new elements never seen before? Why copy the things of this world? Unless Heaven was made first and this Earth copied the things in Heaven, can't a god still replace the gold with new elements that are sparkly and shiny, etc?
>>
You cock bloggers love to talk about stupid shit.
>>
>>19075510
>E.A. Koetting
That virgin faggot?
lmao
>>
>>19073754
I trade for knowledge. I do it because I have the understanding that the Lightbringer and his followers work to test humans so that they may learn and better themselves.

The tyrant has poisoned your mind with its false teachings and book of lies. Open your eyes and learn that the Lightbringer is our greatest ally. That is why I work to tip the scales away from the tyrant so that humans may reach their full potential as they rip down the gates of heaven.
>>
>>19077704
>as they rip down the gates of heaven.
How can you be sure?

Good ALWAYS wins in the end doesn't it?
>>
I've tried summoning demons even offering pacts and stuff but nothing ever happens :( still loser neet
>>
>>19077710
Yeah, it does. That's why I know we will win out over the tyrant.
>>
File: ordainedbychrist.jpg (19KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
ordainedbychrist.jpg
19KB, 250x177px
>>19075740
Sin = death/destruction/degeneration
Love =/= sin
loving another creature/man/thing is not a sin, my bro
>>
>>19077718
How is God a tyrant?
>>
>>19077937
Demiurge, etc.
>>
>>19077710
That's not how this reality works, this is a free will reality
>>
File: 1474471407599.jpg (3KB, 126x112px) Image search: [Google]
1474471407599.jpg
3KB, 126x112px
>>19073754
Demons appear in several different religions and mythologies other than Christianity.
Your thread is an absolute failure, OP.
>>
>>19073754
Jews believe in demons but not Jesus. Most ceremonial magic in the west is based off of Jewish traditions. Proselytize somewhere else.
>>
>>19077937
>How is God a tyrant?

I take it you are illiterate and thus haven't read the bible and also are blind and deaf and cannot see what happens in the world?
>>
>>19078027
Yeah he promised paradise - what a tyrant
>>
>>19078162
He says worship me forever or go to hell for eternity. He's a fucking tyrant.
>>
>>19078162
>he promised paradise

And is a consumate liar.
>>
File: 1age.jpg (107KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
1age.jpg
107KB, 460x287px
>>19078215
than 'love' him as much as he 'hates' you
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (243KB, 747x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
243KB, 747x1035px
>>19078407
and 'hate' him as =ly as u 'love' him
>>
>>19078164
Your in a burning building and the hand of God is outstretched, he sends a messenger into the building who says,

"your all trapped inside a burning building, take the hand of your saviour or burn!"

The people inside can't even see the flames, so they suppose that the message of relive fence is a threat, saying to themselves,

"so if I don't take the hand, then I burn? How cruel and unjust is that!"

Later the Redeemer sends his son, who voluntarily steps into the flame of agonizing torment, of human cruelty, saying,

"A room is prepared for you in my Father's house, where suffering is no more. After I have completed my work I will return to my Father, and all those who wish to come with me, forget self, carry cross and follow me."

So it's a problem of perspective. To God, the flames are all around us, and to us blindness.

A carbon monoxide analogy would probably be better, although the flame analogy does apply in some instances,.

The Romans went to town on the Jews, a Hell they were warned about centuries before.

And the cycle repeats, over and over, war after war, genocide and atrocity piling up upon the other.

And the saviour gets the blame!
>>
>>19074218
>>19074259
If you honestly believe God cares which sex you prefer to sex, you're the reason people are fleeing from Christianity. Maybe God put gay people here to control population levels? Adopt kids in the system so they aren't suffering in awful homes while you idiot Christians pump out 4 or 5 kids you can hardly feed. Well, I don't mean you virgins, but normal Christfags. I believe in God, but anyone who believes in the bible should just off themselves for having subhuman intelligence.
>>
>>19075740
You just said sin can't go to heaven, but sinners are redeemed and go to heaven because everyone is a sinner, just without their sins. So according to your logic, gays go to heaven, they just get wiped of their gayness upon entering.

But all of this is irrelevant because if you believe God cares about you being gay, you're a literal subhuman.
>>
>>19078477
God created us, so God understands in totality why each individual person that doesn't believe in God doesn't. If God truly loved us, God would save each and every one of us without discrimination for, in death, every action and decision we made would be understood in full.

It's so funny when Christians talk about God, because they don't know God at all. They only know YHWH -- a fictional character.
>>
>>19078501
only Jesus' word is Truth in the bible, every, word. everything else means pales in meaning to his words
>>
>>19078501
>God created us, so God understands in totality why each individual person that doesn't believe in God doesn't.

We emerged out of a system created by God. A quasi-chaotic system with a predetermined bias towards the formation of life. That life that emerges possesses free autonomous agency. The freedom to evolve, change and adapt to its environment.

So while God is the origin of timespace, it was your parents who brought you into the world, not God. For if God did create you, then you would be good, a flawless creation.

>If God truly loved us, God would save each and every one of us without discrimination for, in death, every action and decision we made would be understood in full.

God is good. Good doesn't act on another without their consent, therefore God is waiting for your consent before saving you.

God could go into that burning building and save everyone. God only has to say the word and it is so.

But if someone doesn't want God in their lives, then their free will is respected.

>It's so funny when Christians talk about God, because they don't know God at all. They only know YHWH -- a fictional character

Your the fictional character. Your entire existence is a lie. Pieced together from one thought to another and bound to dissolution in the grave.

Yet through the salvation of God Almighty you can become a real boy, Pinocchio.

No more strings.
>>
>>19078477
You are in a building, minding your own business reading a book. A guy comes in and starts yelling some shit about fire at you, and that you have to believe in his firefighter to come save you, and also to put the book down because the firefighter doesn't like that book.

Then another guy comes in and says, "look, that guy's firefighter doesn't exist, MY firefighter is better than his because I say so. He's right about the book though, stop reading it."

Then a third guy comes in and says "fuck the fire, there's a tsunami coming, we made a boat, come get in. But leave that book behind."

Then a fourth guy comes along and says "guys, worrying about the tsunami or the fire isn't helping anyone, come chill out with me. You can bring your book."

It's a good book, and no imaginary fire is going to make me put it down.
>>
>>19078477
So what does it say about me when I'm completely comfortable with the fire and walk into it willingly?
>>
>>19078794

>No more strings.

That's backwards, it is God that puts strings upon you so that you dance for his pleasure. Heaven means no more suffering? Sounds like a greater Hell than living in pain. It is impossible to know what bliss is without balancing it out with suffering. Therefore, Heaven would be eternal nothingness. You could call it bliss, but after a while it would become the normal and you will forget what this eternal bliss is due to the lack of suffering.

This same logic is what makes the concept of a tormented existence in Hell as a small threat that bears no weight. Once I've been in constant pain day-in and day-out I will become numb to the experience.

Hell, I'm a bit of a masochist, so I might have a massive hard-on the whole time.
>>
>>19078164
Actually eternal hell isn't even real according to the bible. It's just misinterpretations, mistranslations and a way churches used to keep the people enslaved to their cult and make money.
>>
>>19078975
And the other guys, who tell you everything is fine, that there is no fire, that as long as you keep paying taxes and immersing yourself in trivial illusion, are...

>>19079037
Foolish

>>19079056
Do none of you realize that all God is waiting for us a "yes" from you, and once that connection is made God will act on you and through you the world, transforming it into Heaven on Earth, and that the enemy is afraid of this because the laws of physics themselves break down, and thus control and predictability and that it is this same enemy which is plotting a global Hell system of slavery and torment?

Trust God, raise the dead.

It's that simple, that's why you have to die so that that Truth doesn't get out.

Your inside his dream.

He is inside you.

He dreams for you, if you allow it.

If you do, then life.

If you don't, then you become theirs.

What does it make you, that you would trust the lies of men rather than trusting in a PERFECT being?

Insane.

Pleasure needs suffering in order to balance it out?!

A PERFECT being needs nothing. Good does not need evil, but evil cannot exist without feasting on unwilling victims.

So stop feeding the beast and eat God instead!

My body, my soma, given up, for you!

Take the good of God, it's free.

It is insanity to refuse the gifts of God.

God ; uncaused, timeless, spaceless, omnipotent, omniscient, creator of time and space, who adopts monkey men from Earth if they ask.

Sounds bizarre, but logical for an omnipotent and good being. For if it is within a good being's power to help, then he will help. And since God is almighty, then you are saved.
>>
>>19078526
Oh yes. Because your sandnigger religion is absolute truth because it's the most popular religion in the western world, and the majority of people wouldn't believe in it for no reason right? It obviously has nothing to do with Christians murdering and forcefully converting everyone around them for several thousand years, it's obviously because it is objective truth.

/sarcasm

I've spoken to God. Directly. Jesus was a story based on an earlier story based on an earlier story. The Bible is almost 100% fiction.
>>
>>19078794
This is the dumbest response I've ever received. I'm golf clapping for you.
>>
>>19073754

>Why trade earthly goods for damnation?

Because it feels good at the time, usually.

Lack of foresight, experience they have to learn.

And thus we are bound.
>>
>>19079225
>What does it make you, that you would trust the lies of men rather than trusting in a PERFECT being?
I trust the perfect being. But I've spoken with him directly and I don't trust the imperfect writings of ancient people with insanely low IQs and incredibly limited understanding of the world and how it works, who probably encountered aliens and called them angels and shit.
>>
>>19079304

You only trust in the intellect of men and societies "understanding" of the world then.

You can't even trust your own reported conversations with God because your IQ is low relative to more intelligent beings such as God, or perhaps even me. Bait.

>>19079283
Not worth the processing power to counter any of my arguements, or even to ask follow up questions to tease a conversation out of me?

I say it is foolish to reject the advances of a Perfect Being offering Love.

That God is omnipotent and can radically transform your life for the better with a single word.

That the offer is so good that the enemy literally has to bring in Hell on Earth, murdering and torturing, to stop people from spreading the good news, and yet even then it has failed.

That the more people invite God into their lives, the more miracles happen, which further reinforces trust thereby forming an exponential positive feedback loop.

And that the evil of this world will face judgement when enough people call on their saviour, thus explaining why
>>
>>19079373
>That God is omnipotent and can radically transform your life for the better with a single word.

I refuse to worship any kind of being that would deign to reach down and completely rearrange the way that my mind operates and processes data. That would be akin to mental conditioning - slavery.
>>
>>19079373
I fully trust the conversations I've had with God. He speaks through nature and coincidental audio by controlling the sounds you focus on when you're listening for him. On rare occasion he will slightly manipulate the words of those around you to speak to you more directly. Nowhere in my post did I imply I trust the intellect of men -- I trust my heart, my soul, and my brain, the three things God gave me to use, and I trust me direct experience with him. Nothing you've said in response to me holds any weight or even makes sense.

Also, I'm not rejecting God. I let him in a long time ago. I'm rejecting your dumb book full of lies and idiocy. Don't you dare fucking tell me one cannot know God without accepting the Bible as infallible fact, you heretic.
>>
>>19079413

Nice talking with the demiurge and ruler of this world you've had.
>>
>>19079448
>supports the Bible
>calls me a follower of the Demiurge

K
>>
>>19079413
Why Jesus and not allah huh boi?
>>
>>19079455
I said specifically I don't believe in Jesus, little Suzy.
>>
>>19079452
>He speaks through nature and coincidental audio by controlling the sounds you focus on when you're listening for him. On rare occasion he will slightly manipulate the words of those around you to speak to you more directly

I don't support the bible and the demiurge does this.
>>
>>19079470
>>19079452

I'm a different person than the bible thumper you were talking to, btw.
>>
>>19079413
>I fully trust the conversations I've had with God. He speaks through nature and coincidental audio by controlling the sounds you focus on when you're listening for him. On rare occasion he will slightly manipulate the words of those around you to speak to you more directly.

If your receiving so much from secular sources, from "Shake that ass by Song-Bot$9" and the like, then you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Just imagine what you could see and hear from Scriptural study, designed to keep the profane scratching their heads, while you...

>"A little lad did that deed," added Cormac Conlongas son of Conchobar, "when he had completed six years after his birth, when he slew the watch-dog that hosts nor companies dared not approach in the same cantred. No need would there be of wonder or of surprise if he should come to the edge of the marches, if he should cut off the four-pronged fork, if he should slay one man or two men or three men or four men, now when his seventeen years are completed on the Cattle-driving of Cualnge!"
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.