[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can and of you tell me what my birth chart means? I'm new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: graphic.png (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
21KB, 480x640px
Can and of you tell me what my birth chart means? I'm new to the whole numerology stuff and would love a crash course of what my birth chart means.
>>
Oh dear...
>>
>>19070527
Is it bad?
>>
>>19070550
Nah you just graze all day and preen your antlers
>>
Standouts you should look into:

Sun and Midheaven have no meaningful aspects other than the Sun-Mars square

Sun tucked away by itself in 12th house with a scorp-taur empty house situation

Moon direct conjunct Asc

My read: Problems expressing yourself especially at work/school, without coming across the wrong way or in odd and untimely emotional outbursts.

Nonetheless with some luck and discipline you can express yourself creatively and romantically.

Disappointments and obsessions with professional/academic achievement i.e. aiming high and missing the mark. Peers and colleagues not particularly favoring you.

Chill out fixating on revolutionizing your field or the world etc. sometimes and appreciate the friends who have stuck by you and come to you easily.
>>
>>19070757
That's actually a really good read. Holy shit, this stuff actually says all that.
>>
>>19070757
>>19070690

How bout mine?
>>
>>19070846

Nice chart

True Node hovering near the midheaven in 9th house with your moon

Heavy Mars influence with your personals

Sun and Merc well aspected with your malefics

My read: Smart guy/girl, innovative and unconventional thinker. Can't go wrong aiming for a life in academics or science or classical study, especially if you can work exclusively or covertly i.e. from the inside.

I could see you for instance applying your mind to something "top secret" for lack of a better term, something that could really progress humanity.

Love might (might) be on the back-burner, or rather I wouldn't let it keep you tied down. Even if romance is dear to you. There may not be room for equal work and play.

Childhood set you up well and I feel you'd be responsible and well-deserving or destined to receive investment/seed money or some kind of grant for your work.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_james.13759.26334.gif (47KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_james.13759.26334.gif
47KB, 670x471px
>>19070958
Thoughts?
>>
File: Capture2.png (75KB, 686x485px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
75KB, 686x485px
>>19070958
Would be dope if you could have a look at this - does it imply at all where I started on my spiritual journey at birth?
>>
>>19070757
Hate to ask but is there anything good about my chart? Or is it all disappointment and troubles?
>>
>>19070958
Interesting Thank you. Professional life is definitely in flux. Trying to find something I can get behind 100%. I know I can do something great. Hopefully romantic stuff is on the fore-burner for at least the near future!
>>
>>19071076

It's not all troubles, I'd look into more info on low/no aspects with the sun. You can look at it like taking the planet in a pure/isolated form.

There's social grace and skill in your chart on a community level, and with friends. Success is a broad idea, and you should consider it that way. You have some elements of luck and won't die alone; there's a lot of people with plush bank accounts and no real friends.

>>19071107

Make sure they are flexible and could go where you go, and be careful not to assume they're comfortable conforming to your mission. Communication is key!
>>
>>19071279
>You have some elements of luck and won't die alone

To be honest, i have been lucky in the love department and have found the woman im going to make a family with and even though my bank account is improving a lot here recently; I cherish her love more than anything else on this planet.
>>
>>19071048

Northern hemisphere weighted chart with true node in 11th house

Heavy Saturn influence

Heavy Aquarius influence

Active 4th house

My read: Private person, possibly a tortured soul.

Endeavoring to get out of yourself, out of your shell, though difficult, is worth the effort.

Consider more covert means of expression i.e. through writing - as opposed to public speaking or being a highly public figure like say a politician or something in which YOU are the brand and under much scrutiny. Be under the radar.

You may even use an alias/pseudonym or something as such. Bonus points if this work allows you to hone in on details. Think of hackers or other such people who broadcast a lot of influence and work to the whole world without even leaving home.
>>
>>19071071

A natal chart can in theory give you insight into your character, talents, propensities, struggles, etc. It's prudent to consider not only your natal chart and aspects, but their relationship to presently transiting planets as well if you want to utilize astrology as a reference for your life path.

Northern hemisphere weighted chart

Heavy Aquarius influence

Active third house

Active ascendant that is heavily squared

My read: Being yourself and your need to express yourself has been challenged since childhood, and will never be easy.

Moreover, your private self and feelings are at odds with what you present to the world.

There's not going to be a lot of raw luck here, just being honest. This is actually kind of a dangerous chart, and I'd advise you to avoid violence and violent situations. You're going to feel misunderstood and it's not an easy path, but don't resort to anything drastic for a shot at notoriety or infamy.

There's complications in the childhood and with one or both parents, just remember that doesn't have to define who you are. If you're feeling stuck, practices like meditation and getting to the heart of who you are, can be extremely rewarding. Be good to yourself, love yourself.

I don't mean to discourage you; a lot of negative aspects can look like insurmountable roadblocks, but you have an opportunity for powerful personal transformation and evolution if you put in the effort and take crises in stride.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (388KB, 1314x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
388KB, 1314x1102px
Tell me of my stars.
>>
>>19071603

Standouts you should look into: Active sixth house, heavy Capricorn influence, heavy mars influence, the contrast of gemini and sag/third and eleventh house

My read: Salt-of-the-earth person, focused, what will reward you is exposing yourself to some form of creativity, and the power of ideas. Don't be afraid of the abstract in favor of your comfort zone and routines.
It might take you a while to get unstuck existentially until you find the right creative outlet or inspiration. Once you do there is great opportunity. I get a sense of switching life paths to do this, even if school favored your first occupation it doesn't fulfill you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.