[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's that feeling you get when you feel someone staring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: downlo.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
downlo.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
What's that feeling you get when you feel someone staring at you? I have two separate examples for you guys.

>staring at the back of strangers head
>trying with all my mental strength to make them turn around
>they do
>i look away and continue my day
another one
>i'm shopping and i get the urge to look in a certain direction
>literally in the milliseconds as i'm turning my head i'm thinking watch someone be staring at me and thats why i'm looking this way
>my head stops turning and i lock eyes with someone and they look away

This happens way way way too often for it to be a coincidence. Wtf is going on lmao
>>
Nobody is quite certain what it is. Animals have it, people have it. Scientists don't usually study it because they don't have mechanisms or anything but intuitive experiences to collect data on. It's a thing though.
>>
>>19069223
consider that you are a creature that developed out of other creatures that survived long enough to reproduce. Any skills that aid that survival pass on.
>>
every damn time
>>
Are you a hot girl? I stare at hot girls all the time and their boobs and ass.
>>
File: dfd.jpg (96KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
dfd.jpg
96KB, 500x670px
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/09/humans-have-a-sixth-sense-about-being-watched/
>>
File: 1495219226182.png (6KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
1495219226182.png
6KB, 289x175px
Thanks to my extensive training I can feel a ningen's kehai from miles
>>
>>19069292
OP here, this excerpt stuck to me
>Memory biases may also come into play. If you feel like you are being watched, and turn around to check – another person in your field of view might notice you looking around and shift their gaze to you. When your eyes meet, you assume this individual has been looking all along. Situations where this happens are more memorable than when you look around to find no one looking at you.

Might chalk it down. Most likely it's nothing paranormal or mysterious about it
>>
>>19069262
animals?
>>
It almost always works.
Maybe we project energy through our eyes. Who knows. People can still creep up on you by looking away.
>>
>>19069333
triple trip quintupltils of triple truth.

also Two slit experiment pretty much proves we do fucking weird shit with our eyes when we look at objects like we definetly project energy liek you said
>>
I had this theory that when you look at someone you automatically breath in a similar way as him
and so the person feel something somewhere that is watching him

might be that, not at all, or just a part of it
>>
>>19069327

You don't stare at prey animals for too long or they get uncomfortable and eventually bolt. That's why dogs, foxes etc pretend to look at something else occasionally while they stalk.
>>
>>19069361
i know animals can see a lot about us by how we're breathing. like cats now the rythym of your breaths as you are snoozing so they bug you (or don't because they know ur snoozing) so maybe the animal inside of us recognizes and matches breathing patterns.

i am not one to disagree with a theory until proven otherwise anon ;)
>>
>>19069223
I think this is interesting and I recently read something related to it.
I'm not sure if this was the place I originally read it, but this is at least a copy/paste of the original article I read.

>https://sciencealert.com/the-science-behind-why-you-think-you-re-being-watched

What the article describes isn't necessarily paranormal but it is really interesting. The TLDR is that the brain registers a lot of shit in our surroundings, especially things in the corner of our view, that we don't necessarily process consciously immediately but are thought to help keep us alive. Based on studies with blind people and some other stuff.

I described it poorly but the link is above if anyone gives a fuck.
>>
Try to project the thought of you licking the back of someone's neck into their minds. Watch them turn around.
>>
>>19069361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMjc-fDVowk
>>
>>19069392
holy fuck. i kind of cringed watching the mirroring part because i KNOW i've had that control over me by others and we don;t even know what;s happening.

wtf even is this video holy shit thats freaky
>>
File: 1455423204998.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1455423204998.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>19069402
Derren Brown
i lost a year of my life obsessing over this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLxixNOxPsE
>>
>>19069413
i think i'm about to lose one of mine
>>
File: 1475491984321.jpg (9KB, 189x184px) Image search: [Google]
1475491984321.jpg
9KB, 189x184px
>>19069431
It's the fakest shit on the planet are you kidding me?
Pic related, it's you
>>
>>19069374
yup, several time i tried on my cat while he was sleeping
Synchronizing and breathing in the same pattern, he started having spasms and eventually woke up
So I do believe that even at a certain distance, or not in face to face, and even with eyes closed breathing in synchro can put you out of hypnosis state and go in alert mode
I know that synchronization is something typical when two person have affinity
like >>19069392 showed, it can be use to hack
or to simply make someone believe you have affinity for each others

i'm personnaly not a believer of eyes transmitting energy, but i kind of think that there is some telepathy somehow between human beings
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.