[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

41° 53' 44.14'' N 12° 28' 19.85''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).png (14KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
14KB, 512x288px
41° 53' 44.14'' N 12° 28' 19.85'' E
Good luck
>>
no u
>>
Whats this?
>>
>>19069211
coordinates to a tourist attraction in rome
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1198x672px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1198x672px
try harder OP.
>>
Guys, take a look, this Brazilian boy has a Giordano Brunno statue and a picture of Cicada 3301 in his room.

https://youtu.be/o0SQAf3pI9E
>>
yeah ..... explain this heart story too rgith now
after they open a new link
>>
Maybe there's a puzzle including Giordano Bruno
>>
do it, explain the heart story! how many open links do i need to live for you to talk , sharing is caring you motherfucker
>>
all the motherfucking world is encoded, i can see the 33 now, and her story
>>
>>19069201
Tis is the third fucking time I had seen this shit.
Are you allowed to post more than one puzzle each year?
you're just flogging a dead horse.
>>
>>19069288
WTF where is it? .
Proof or GTFO.
>>
>>19070972
>post
i mean everything is screaming to you that everybody worships the thorus and the heart is trapped in one or your star or conciousness which is you........ the thorus is the matrix and i can go with more stuff but lets just try to achieve bliss with focused intent and maybe with get the fuck out by navigating death achieving the vortex like johny joestar

go read part 7 if you want more clues haha , ringo road again a trueman world
>>
>>19069201
cicada
>images (1).png
Full legit.
>>
>>19069288
>>19071016
Real dude. Knows someone who has friends that know him. His father is well know in the region and can verify the local news.

This guy was a solver. Used to be part of a small team, but he left soon enough, to continue his pilgrimage alone.

Wrote a hell lot of books (10-15?? can't remember exactly) all encrypted, but he left the keys to his family for 'em to publish 'em.

We'll know if he really is Giordano's Reincarnation once we'll get the books.
>>
File: xxx.jpg (29KB, 600x585px) Image search: [Google]
xxx.jpg
29KB, 600x585px
>>19069201
>>
>>19071051
Thorus?Explanation plz
>>
>>19069201
>>19052133
hhhhmmmmmmmm........a 4 days gap.
>>
>>19069219
>41° 53' 44.14'' N 12° 28' 19.85'' E
What's so special about the market? Does anyone live near there?
>>
>>19071882
nvm, i saw the statue.
What resemblence does it have it common with the statue and solving the answer????
>>
>>19069201
Nigga Im Finna Whoop Yo Ass Dont Try Me Nigga U Gonna Catch A Whole Clip Pull Up Nigga S Normal Ave, Chicago, IL
>>
>>19069201
I'm not in rome right now.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.