[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize thise board isliterally an echo chamber >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0514.jpg (40KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
40KB, 400x225px
>tfw you realize thise board isliterally an echo chamber
>every post is nothing more than a different, seemingly schizophrenic opinion you share on any given topic
>we're all literally the same person, displaced by our notion of spacetime we not only have been lead to believe, but also taught ourselves
>once you stop fighting the opinions of "others" you begin to realize they all hold value, and you agree to varying degrees
>you were drawn to 4chan for this very reason
>you come here because you enjoy being agreed with/arguing down others who disagree with you//to "learn" things that seem oddly familiar all too often
>you strive to leave the 3 dimension world behind because you spend so much time endlessly arguing internally
>you fail to realize this is the essence of life, that your internal struggles are a reflection of the outward as much as your surroundings are the direct result of your thoughts and opinions

We're all one, /x/. Don't you feel it? We are free to succeed to the extent we perscribe ourselves. Stop fighting this revelation and start living it. We all have the innate ability and strenght to bend the physical world around us to our whim. Get out there and start living your dreams.
>>
>>19068762
Its post election newfags. Flooding in. Have you seen the threads on /b/? White nationalist skinheads. Fuck. We did something when we got chaos elected.
>>
Wanna fuck?
>>
>>19068769
Kek.
>>
>>19068770
I'm serious.
>>
>>19068779
Know no.
>>
>>19068779
Nah brah I'm good. I have a wife for that. I actually appreciate the offer though, that's mighty kind of you.
>>
>>19068784
Your loss.
>>
>>19068791
I suppose so. Spread your love, friend. Someone out there is ready and waiting for it. I promise.
>>
>>19068762
one correction: we live in the 4th dimension (time) not the 3rd (space). Space applies to time, as does 2d (distance) and 1d (particle). 0d also apparently applies (anomalous activity), but is not as apparent as 3d or 2d.
>>
>>19068762
I'm not sure about that "we're all one" stuff, always sounded kinda too new-agey to me... But it is the truth that we can bend our world at will, a way to put it into words is that everyone has a private copy of reality that is but a mirror of our thoughts and once one realizes this they can shape their world as they please. All you have to do is insert facts into your life and they will harden into reality, because you are the sole creator of your experience. Life is but a dream, some may argue it isn't true but this only you can find out by personal experience, when you start noticing too many coincidences and things that changed and nobody else seems to notice but you, you begin to wonder if reality might not be as solid as you used to think. Mandela Effect could have something to do with this too.
I wish we could have more threads about this, about the nature of experiencing our awareness.
>>
>>19069931
Spot on friend.

When I say "all are one," I refer directly to the fact those around us are yet another reflection of our thoughts. I am you is you is me is we are all in this together. Or however that lyric goes, who cares.

Glad to see another wake person out here in the vastness of the universe. Happy travels friend, I wish you the best.
>>
>>19068762

Kinda.

Long story short, Ghost in the Shell is a dramatized documentary.
>>
>>19068762
All is one.
>>
>>19068762
TL;DR and also nonsense
>>
You are awareness experiencing itself. Nothing at all exists. Not even you. You are just experiencing from the perspective of a person. Therefore like people ITT said you can fuck with reality as you want, the world is your thoughts pushed out. It really makes you wonder why our awareness is a thing and why we decided to "forget" that life is illusory. But you start seeing weird shit and synchronicities once you realize this. It's mind-blowing stuff.
>>
>>19068762
Lay off the internet when you are consuming hallucinogens anon

Its hard to accept the fact that "all is one" in a sober mindset. The ego is a mighty force to behold
>>
*Newsflash* All of 4chan is one big retarded echo chamber.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.