[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's prime a pump. Why? Why not? Make a wish in this thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1495599971683.jpg (149KB, 634x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1495599971683.jpg
149KB, 634x1016px
Let's prime a pump. Why? Why not?

Make a wish in this thread. Charge it with all of your feelings about the subject. Then just cast it out here for the whole world to see forever and ever. Just do it. Don't think about. Go ahead and type it out. Don't keep reading, just reply.

You got it? You make your wish? Good. Now read other people's wishes and ask them questions. Roll other people's wants around in your mind like they are yours. Think about them. Think why they're wishing for it. Ask them until you get it. Almost to where you want it for them.

What do you have to lose?
>>
>>19067085
I wish OP would stop being a tremendous faggot
>>
I wish i was a girl
>>
File: 1489959943274.jpg (154KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1489959943274.jpg
154KB, 640x1136px
>>
You know, I don't have just one wish, I have two. However, I'd be quite happy if only one came true...doesn't matter which.

1. The freedom, or prison, that comes from have tremendous wealth...like having been the sole winner of a lottery jackpot worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

2. Love...to love, and be loved, by a perfect a partner and companion another human could be, and to be able to live a happy and peaceful life with said person.

In a nutshell, all I really want.
>>
>>19067090
But OP's always a faggot...don't you know the rules of the internet?
>>19067102
no, no you don't...you're either a troll or really just want to be yourself. if not troll, stop think in the terms of others.
>>19067108
not sure if creepy or cute...
>>19067155
nice dubs
>>
File: Pigstaute shitting.jpg (357KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
Pigstaute shitting.jpg
357KB, 600x749px
New teeth... I was a junkie/methhead for awhile
>>
I wish I could just stop overanalyzing things and just be able to get up in the morning and go to work. Not being a lazy piece of shit that avoids social interactions at all costs.
>>
>>19067182
Modern dentistry is amazing...expensive, but amazing
>>19067223
be careful what you wish for. people, and all interactions with them, can be awesome, or hellish...it's all a matter of perspective.
>>
I want my dad to get out of the hospital and be able to breathe on his own and move his body normally again.
>>
>>19067085
I wish she was here
>>
>>19067085

Why do you guys keep spamming this all day?

It doesn't work if the motive is disingenuous.

You don't seem to understand.
>>
I wish the voices would go away
>>
I rly rly want this one girl. R<3
>>
>>19067361

This pump doesn't work how you think it does. Idk about what other one you're talking about though.
>>
>>19067389

There are 4 up in the catalog as we speak.

You are attempting to harness intention, whilst your motive is impure.

You did not think the watchers would see?
>>
>>19067422

Unrelated. This one does the inverse of what you think it does. It's structured differently. It is auspicious that so many people had the same idea today though.
>>
>>19067085
I want enough money to to stop worrying about money. I'm so tired of being too poor to do anything and I don't want to stress about finding a job anymore. I've been unemployed all but 5 months out of the last two years.

I just really need a win here. A good job or some kind of windfall.
>>
>>19067422

>impure motive

how does one increase perception of such a thing?
>>
>>19067085
i wish for a lavish life without obligation. wealth is often the luck of ancestry, and frankly i've been doomed from the start. i lack the will to grind and work hard, often disappearing in my daydreams or in my bed. i lack energy. and no i'm not fat nor do i eat badly. i sleep too much if given the chance. working is hard and it leaves me miserable and unhappy. if power must come from an outside/extra source in order to fuel this wish, take from those who have wronged me. those who got away with it. those who caused me to endure a loss and move on. my karma is overdue and my patience must be rewarded
>>
>>19067085
I wish she'd come back to me.

Please, God.
>>
>>19067085
i just want her back in my life for good
>>
I wish that someone better would come along and succeed where I failed.
>>
I wish my interview goes well so I can get the job.
>>
>>19067662
I want her to come back to you now too.
>>
I wish I was talented.
>>
I wish for Liz to no longer fear commitment and realize that we should cherish our feelings for each other while we still can.
>>
>>19067727
>I wish that someone better would come along and succeed where I failed.
there is no one better
>>
>>19067085
I just want to feel okay again and stop worrying
>>
I wish I could get my powers back.
>>
I wish for financial comfort and independence
>>
>>19067692
it's going to happen
>>
I wish to get back on track with my studies
>>
I wish he'd come back into my life for good.
>>
>>19067085
I wish I had the agency to get away from my current life and disappear, to rid myself from all of the people I know now and cast myself off into some corner of the world where no one knows me

I'd really want to finally leave everything behind and truly be forgotten by the people I know now.
>>
>>19067640
You ever hear of the Avatar mantra?
You do this really simple thing for a while and you apparently eventually get what you want; it's worked for alot of other anons and some people made youtube videos on it I think.

Just be careful, because it takes stuff in proportion to how much energy you would've needed to achieve what you wanted.
>>
>>19067085
Positive Evolution for the Spirit of Mankind.
>>
I wish to be in a loving relationship with HER again. If this is not possible, I wish to meet a girl who is able to love within next week.
>>
I wish for my mental health appeal to go through and for them to let me keep attending school. I have so many good friends there and I don't want to have to wait a year to go back since they'll all graduate.
>>
>>19067182
I really hope you come across the money to get veneers, I'm sure your smile will be so worth all the pain :)
>>
I wish to live a comfortable and easy life with a person who I truly adore.
>>
I want MF and I to reconcile and for him to like me again.
>>
>>19068910
You're probably already talented in something you don't even know about.
>>
File: 1495649050410.jpg (2KB, 89x89px) Image search: [Google]
1495649050410.jpg
2KB, 89x89px
I just want another chance with her. Not even wishing for a relationship, just an opportunity to spew every single thing that I feel for her. Never got a chance to and now there's an empty hole inside me that I fill with drugs and alcohol, science, and humor.
>>
Okay. I want to find an audience so I can continue living the life I live now, but don't have to feel awkward about being unemployed.
>>
I want M.M. to not kill herself and live a normal healthy life.
>>
I'd like a kiss from my love.
>>
>>19067085
i want a asian girl like kaguya from touhou with the body of tifa
>>
>>19067085
I never know what to wish for lol.
So many things, but only one shot.

I want a future to look forward to. My life has nothing as of now, and I don't think I'm able to change things on my own.
>>
>>19067102
What would change if you were a girl, anon?
>>
File: 1458160665586.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458160665586.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19067085
I wish for my deepest dream to come true. To travel to a specific universe I have in my mind, that I hold dear, and be with those that I love and care about in that universe.
>>
>>19071436
I understand. I sorta feel the same way. I can't achieve my dream without help, I believe.
>>19071360
I wish you the best in getting to be with the one you love.
>>19067357
And here I want to be with the ones I care about.
>>
File: jar.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jar.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>19067085
I just wish all these terrible things in my life will be diluted at least a bit more by the goods things.
>>
>>19067085
I was I saw a big white stag irl
>>
All of this to be over, den and I would be together
>>
>>19067085
I wish i was full to burst with diet coke and semen
>>
>>19071200
Audience for what?
>>
I wish I achieve what I'm supposed to in this life.
>>
>>19073086
My weird art projects that appeal to no one but me.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.